Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (79336 Views)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Joaoluwa: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one news point
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Chibuhealth(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
dmorf:

Its people like you that voted buhari.....
u re daft

my moniker says it all. No sensible person answering a name with prefix +chi+ wil vote for any musa or adamu
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
Wetin do your mouth
nothing, just that your mouth is bigger than mine. grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
gypsey:
nothing, just that your mouth is bigger than mine. grin
You must be thinking of a relative of yours
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
You must be thinking of a relative of yours
yes! You grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by ensamy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rev. king and kabiru Sokoto will soon follow
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
gypsey:
yes! You grin
No I mean your blood person u know nah
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by baminasri(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sibrah:
The guy is not a muslim obviously . . .

U meant he didn't slaughter his victim like a goat using a small knife as u guys do?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
No I mean your blood person u know nah
yea! That's you, don't you understand English? grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
gypsey:
yea! That's you, don't you understand English? grin
No nah! like ya mormi or ya daadee ,you know nah!!
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
No nah! like ya mormi or ya daadee ,you know nah!!
yea! Just like your stup!d bi!tch mum and your gay father grin and all your bastard brothers and sisters

please try writing in clean and clear English, i am finding it difficult reading your bad and moronic spellings grin. You dumb nicompoop!
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
gypsey:
yea! Just like your stup!d bi!tch mum and your gay father grin and all your bastard brothers and sisters

please try writing in clean and clear English, i am finding it difficult reading your bad and moronic spellings grin. You dumb nicompoop!
You don vex be dat oo?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
You don vex be dat oo?
no qualms! Nothing i can't handle, anyway i don't know what "you don vex be dat o"
Means, do you mind explaining? tongue i told you to write in clean and clear English sad if you want to continue with this conversation
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
gypsey:
no qualms! Nothing i can't handle, anyway i don't know what "you don vex be dat o"
Means, do you mind explaining? tongue i told you to write in clean and clear English sad if you want to continue with this conversation
Una dey do conversation?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Charly68: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
So he was hanged at almost age 80 ; what a wasted life. He must have been living under the torment of death daily before his eventual exit. Wicked people don't die well in life. If his likes are still around,may God expose & judge them lime Clifford Orji
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by elegantslayer(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
priceaction:
I could remember this story well. Hope someone will not see him roaming the street of Dubai one day because I don't trust some of our law enforcements when dealing with rich man justice.
pleas tell me d story naa, will really love to know Wat happened
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nature8(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I'm beginning to suspect that there is cocaine in Amala and Ewedu

After eating that shiit, you will start behaving like a monkey

Lol..
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by lepasharon(f): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
What was this story about someone explain?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by alfsalami: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2016
sai Baba
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by bigsam1992(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:
Who is iroko otokoto again? Flat headz and their way of naming sha

Wen adults dey talk all dis children of yesterday go jus wan follow put mouth
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by ucee64(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
oluangelkay:
i wil gladly accept 40yrs jail term cos Arsenal winning d EUFA Champions league can only happen in dreams
lol
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by ucee64(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Senorprinz:

hookworm dey your brain?
nope BT may b urs
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Senorprinz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
ucee64:
nope BT may b urs

ok, i'll check
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by ucee64(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Senorprinz:

ok, i'll check
u better b fast b4 its too late
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Senorprinz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
ucee64:
u better b fast b4 its too late

You get any better software wey i fit take scan my brain?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by ucee64(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Senorprinz:

You get any better software wey i fit take scan my brain?
ya u can use Chelsea scanner..
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Senorprinz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
ucee64:
ya u can use Chelsea scanner..

hope it works for unrooted brain.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by ucee64(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Senorprinz:

hope it works for unrooted brain.
ya it wooks fr both rooted ad unrooted
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Senorprinz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
ucee64:
ya it wooks fr both rooted ad unrooted

lemme try it, i just hope it won't corrupt my Arsenal operating system
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
gypsey:

Your mother will die of cancer
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
omonnakoda:
Your mother will die of cancer
thanks! grin Good luck! Now move on! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.