Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (79392 Views)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Go smuggle cocaine kid.
crime doesnt pay,baba afonja

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

afonja bunch of mentals

Akpu eating savage.

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
No to crime

lolss mallam in luv with akpu grin
Mentallus with groundnut4brain

Only insane people love smelly bullshit. Same way afonja is your nightmare and you blame them for all the misfortune rocking your life.

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Say no to crime

afonja in luv wif fufu grin
Groundnut brainer.

Akpu eating cocaine smuggler. Say something new.

2 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
No to crime
Poweredbrew:

Only insane people love smelly bullshit. Same way afonja is your nightmare and you blame them for all the misfortune rocking your life.

just like akpu is the problem of ur garage destiny grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
No to crime

just like akpu is the problem of ur garage destiny grin

The pathetic compressed head troll is getting frustrated, leave your old parents house and go find work.

2 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

mallamus afonja grin

Akpu eating f.lathead

2 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Professorfrisky: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sibrah:
The guy is not a muslim obviously . . .
he is a fucking christian. he has received his fake christ, na dem dem.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by cejaypriesty(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
lonelydora:
After 20 years? I remembered how everybody was talking about it then in Owerri. There's one guy called 'Larry' too.
Yea right guess that Larry is dead already

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by cejaypriesty(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Professorfrisky:
he is a fucking christian. he has received his fake christ, na dem dem.
You just condemned yourself by calling Christ fake the difference between Christianity and your Islam' the religion of violence' is that we won't kill you for your blasphemy. But your reward awaits you unless you accept Jesus and repent of your sin.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by glossy6(f): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
lonelydora:
After 20 years? I remembered how everybody was talking about it then in Owerri. There's one guy called 'Larry' too.

Yes with plate numbers, Larry 1, Larry 2, Larry 3

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by rezy15(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktonase:
Sad state of our judiciary...judgement 20yrs after. cry
Reading and comprehending are two,different things.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by kemmary: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
So dis man was left alive all these years....I remember those days in owerri and the song 'Ikechukwu be nwanta nere groundnut! Otokoto e le sha yanya gbu yi isi! Ai ga e bu kwara otokoto isi! Ihe abu oge ibuisi
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by fareed69(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
NCAN Ipaja Ayobo reporting

Isrealites at it again.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
How does one get a job as a Hangman in Nigeria and how much does it pay,is there a pension package?
man! I am inteested in that job too, if you find out how tell them i would like to apply for the job too even without pension grin
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by zikter(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chibuhealth:
I heard about this story when i was little, cant believe it is still on,
my sis. can't believe this man still is alive up till this announcement.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by MistadeRegal(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sibrah:
The guy is not a muslim obviously . . .

Neither was he a Christian.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by nurusystem(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
igbo with money ,is their attitude ritual
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Professorfrisky: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
cejaypriesty:

You just condemned yourself by calling Christ fake the difference between Christianity and your Islam' the religion of violence' is that we won't kill you for your blasphemy. But your reward awaits you unless you accept Jesus and repent of your sin.
the same jesus that was murdered and was begging Allah to save him.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
gypsey:
man! I am inteested in that job too, if you find out how tell them i would like to apply for the job too even without pension grin
Wetin do your mouth
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pylony:
That is how the Nigerian judiciary is run in a snail speed, where most a times justice is never server to its logical conclusion.
Nothing to do with Judiciary. When a person is sentenced to death and exhausted all appeals the governor needs to sign the death warrant or the president if a federal offence many do not for many reasons. In the US the average time on death row is about 15 years and the record time is over 38 years in the end he died from cancer while another was executed after 33 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.