Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (79341 Views)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Heard abt dis same story as a litlle boy.

Still remembered how mumsy wouldn't let us visit our uncle who den lived in owerri for fear of this.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Justice at last!!!

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by yomalex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Otokoto 7 I remember that

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by policy12: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm the evil that men do...

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by IamPatriotic(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
How flies, I can still remember how Otokoto calendar was sold like wild fire after the heinous crime, especially among young adults Igbo traders at Neighborhood centre, Wuse, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by laviecontinue: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mmmm....now who kill the one who kill another for killing....decode that tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by highwaist: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktonase:
Sad state if our judiciary...judgement 20yrs after. cry
some judgment take more than that in developed countries

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Thekillingjoke: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
then my mom would scare me this if i stayed outside at night

memories

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by okpukpu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
CXLVII:
One hard-working jew has been hanged!

When re they going to hang Nnamadi Kalu for treason?

Keep kwaet...

2 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Sibrah: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
CXLVII:

Look at where your reasoning took you too.

You outrightly deserved to be hung also.

To be hung like the guy who killed Agbaheme in Kano or the Otokoto killer?

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
You kill by the sword,you die by the sword..God have mercy.
20yrs ago,whoa! Buh wait o,were there afonjas in nairaland back then? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Sirjohn84(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
shocked the things people do for money

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Omonigeriarere: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Firefire:
Buhary & APC government too bloody.
[/s]

It seems you have missed your drug again.

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Handsomecole(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Okay! Good for him.

But please how can somebody apply for "hang man's job"?? In the Nigerian Prison. Shebi it's just to be hanging people. Please anybody with info I need to apply. Thanks undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:
You kill by the sword,you die by the sword..God have mercy.

20yrs ago,whoa! Buh wait o,were there afonjas in nairaland back then? cheesy

This one cant live a day without spewing afonja, he believes afonjas are responsible for his failure in life. While sane people have work offline, this jobless kid is always here ranting and insulting those that are better than his generations born and unborn. Pathetic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Alvino1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why am I finding it heard to believe this news...

#5iver...
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
priceaction:
I could remember this story well. Hope someone will not see him roaming the street of Dubai one day because I don't trust some of our law enforcements when dealing with rich man justice.
You just spoke my mind. And when I realise that only a state governor can authorize the execution of anyone ,I don't think a ritualist like okorocha will ever sign the death warrant of anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Firefire(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

It seems you have missed your drug again.

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Inyinese(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
CXLVII:
One hard-working jew has been hanged!

When re they going to hang Nnamadi Kalu for treason?
you are not going to see the end of this year I promise you, you will see what your mouth cause you

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by enshi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
I keep using this otokoto word on my friends when they annoy me.... Never even knew the story.. So otokoto was a human being ritualist... Ok let me find a worst word for my crazy stupid annoying friends...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by CXLVII: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Inyinese:
you are not going to see the end of this year I promise you, you will see what your mouth cause you

Na today?

Your Obituary will still hit Nairaland front page before end of this month and I will b the FTC. #RIP in advance

3 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by desire222(f): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chai !!! We are from the same Local Government Area. I don't pity him, who ever lives by sword dies by sword.

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by IRobot7(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:
Who is iroko otokoto again? Flat headz and their way of naming sha

Indomie generation. smh for you

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by edigne91: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
after 20 years shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by 9jaBloke: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Afam4eva:
I think i saw this man yesterday. I'm not sure though.
Afam b careful who u see...

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Omonigeriarere: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

This one cant live a day without spewing afonja, he believes afonjas are responsible for his failure in life. While sane people have work offline, this jobless kid is always here ranting and insulting those that are better than his generations born and unborn. Pathetic

The content of their brains have been short-changed. Worst still, they believed the word 'Afonja', a name for Ilorin indigenes is a collective name for Yorubas.

Their ignorance is stinking

6 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by fippycbk(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
the '96 uprising...
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Bujumbura(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
I remember this story like yesterday

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by kingthreat(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
For money, they will do anything.

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by enshi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
I hope all of you who knew about this story by then are legitimately married by now.... Cos its been a long time coming ooh

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by blackjah(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
name checkers association make Una come oooooo

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

The content of their brains have been short-changed. Worst still, they believed the word 'Afonja', a name for Ilorin indigenes is a collective name for Yorubas.

Their ignorance is stinking

Lol you get it, many of them are kids that still live with their aged parent, so you cant expect that kinda oaf to make any sense. They are comedians and truly have no shame.

7 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by mbjsuki(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Our system is the problem!
Imagine, to wait for 18years before he was eventually hanged.
He ate, drank and sleep with rest of mind for 18years, free on tax payers money. Why wait this long?
18 years plus his age, what is left of him?
Some people will have profited from this guy been alive and some will still want to gain something after his death.
Our system is porous. At least, justice has been served.
Unto the next one,where is Rev.King, where is Clifford, the man eater?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.