Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (2710 Views)

I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by AzontoGhost(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
frankfreeman08:
can somebody in GHANA get that kind of account from here,if yes how can he get abt it
yes you can
send me PM.
I can help u get payoneer MasterCard..
I'm in Ghana.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
moneybugs:
here is how it work
1) you need to order your payoneer card and activate it.
2) you need to add PayPal as your funding source in your payoneer dashboard.
3) for you to receive payment with PayPal as Nigeria you need a paid and Intel proxy on your system which has a permanent USA or UK IP address.
note; you must on the proxy IP before you login to your paypal account for your account not to be frozen.
4) when you request to receive money with payoneer in your account from PayPal, payoneer will send request to PayPal who will then credit you your payoneer account in 48hrs.
5) if our account is credited you can use your payoneer mastercard and withdraw your money in naira using our local ATM box nearest to you.

we can help you with all this processes for a little service fee just email m.bugs4buz@yahoo.com

Thanks. But what if I want to receive funds into my Payoneer account in order to run my ads, how will I do that?.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by haryomikun(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Firmlogger:
For those that are interested in getting a PAYONEER card, go to this link
Signup For Payoneer
and signup.

After 25 days,you will receive it .. don't fall for scammers,It's Christmas Already grin grin

I got mine in 11 days
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2016
haryomikun:

I got mine in 11 days
via dhl or regular mail?
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by moneybugs: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2016
1990news:

Thanks. But what if I want to receive funds into my Payoneer account in order to run my ads, how will I do that?.
yes you can but you have to get some one to put the money there for you.
some one who has payoneer card, dollar master card, google wallet/google checkout account, paypal account and pyaza account can transfer money to your payoneer account.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by haryomikun(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Firmlogger:
via dhl or regular mail?
Mail to the post office
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2016
haryomikun:

Mail to the post office
wonderful .. you went to the post office yourself?
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2016
moneybugs:

some one who has payoneer card, dollar master card, google wallet/google checkout account, paypal account and pyaza account can transfer money to your payoneer account.

Thanks for this info. It was very helpful.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2016
moneybugs:

Do you know any trusted Echangers who can do that for me. Kindly quote them to join this trend. Thank you.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by mokoshalb(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2016
1990news:
Do you know any trusted Echangers who can do that for me. Kindly quote them to join this trend. Thank you.
You can PM when u have funds, will buy it..
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by haryomikun(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Firmlogger:
wonderful .. you went to the post office yourself?
Yep.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by umaryusuf(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Payoneer is send through regular post office box.

B sure you have your phone number in the address you provided so that the post master can easily reach you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by ajog1: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Pls guys I just got my payoneer card which I have activated and linked to my fiverr account but the thing is I have got about $24 to send to the payoneer card which is less than the said $200 for transfer,
1. Will they remove their yearly $29 maintenance fee
2. Can I withdraw the fund from any mastercard enabled atm
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 0doziaku: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
1990news:
Quote me if you have any info regards to that.

You can contact me on my signature for a US Paypal account with authentic US address and number.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Diamondqueen:
Payooneer and paypal no longer operate in Nigeria. For your safety don't believe those above me. Ask Google if you think I'm wrong. You can send money but you can't receive because of the high level of scam in Nigeria. I've tried it.

Completely false claim as regards payoneer.

To get a payoneer, visit www.payoneer.com

Click on Register. In order to authenticate your account, they will require you upload a government identification like, international passport, driver's license or National Id.

You should get your card in 3 to 4weeks.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 0doziaku: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
ajog1:
Pls guys I just got my payoneer card which I have activated and linked to my fiverr account but the thing is I have got about $24 to send to the payoneer card which is less than the said $200 for transfer,
1. Will they remove their yearly $29 maintenance fee
2. Can I withdraw the fund from any mastercard enabled atm

1. Yes, they will remove their fee, when I sent $200 dollars they debited me for card maintenance. I don't know if they do negative balance though.

2. Yes, you can.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
0doziaku:

You can contact me on my signature for a US Paypal account with authentic US address and number.
Thanks . please provide your WhatsApp number or WhatsApp me @ 09072076176 .
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 0doziaku: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
1990news:
Thanks . please provide your WhatsApp number or WhatsApp me @ 09072076176 .

Okay
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by NgreadNews(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
1990news:
Quote me if you have any info regards to that.
I wanna sell my payoneer card. Payoneer is perfectly working in Nigeria.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgreadNews:

I wanna sell my payoneer card. Payoneer is perfectly working in Nigeria.
really. Whatsapp me 09072076176
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by NgreadNews(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
1990news:
really. Whatsapp me 09072076176
Bro I'm currently not doing whatsapp for now though u can call me on 08108823122 or email me on talknaij@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgreadNews:

Bro I'm currently not doing whatsapp for now though u can call me on 08108823122 or email me on talknaij@gmail.com
must I fund the Payoneer card before it will run ads on my fb?.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by NgreadNews(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2016
1990news:
must I fund the Payoneer card before it will run ads on my fb?.
Yes bro u need to fund it or have funds in it.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2016
NgreadNews:

how much?. So you mean if their is no fund in it, it won't run the fb ads?.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2016
NgreadNews:

How much.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2016
1990news:

How much.
Bro my NgreadNews account is not allowing me post so I'm using this account. The price is 17k(negotiable).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult.xyz - Get Paid To Share Adult Links On The Internet! Created By / Daar Communications Webiste / Top 6 SEO Most Common Mistakes To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.