Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story (41575 Views)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by mercyymai(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
thumb up. so inspiring. this is one of the best christian story i ever read on nairaland. God bless the hand that write this story. I must confess! i learnt alot from this

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
KingNom:
cheesy@Olajhidey22: Thank You so much for the mention and the story. The writer was my senior in Believers LoveWorld A.B.U, Zaria. Very inspiring lady, Sis Lizzy.
There was a time she gave me a life saving counsel (unknown to her).
Thank You once again and Thank You to Sis. Lizzy too !

Wow! So glad she was an agent of change to you as well
God bless you richly!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
mercyymai:
thumb up. so inspiring. this is one of the best christian story i ever read on nairaland. God bless the hand that write this story. I must confess! i learnt alot from this

Thanks also for taking out time to read through, I'm more glad you learnt from this.
God bless you smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by rachealfst(f): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oly23:

I am present oo though I can't see my name I just only saw mention strange!?!?! Well let me call rachealfst and sir blero

I'm sorry I'm like three good months late. Thanks for the mention sis.

Great story with wonderful lessons. God bless you OP, more strength, inspiration and grace in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
rachealfst:
I'm sorry I'm like three good months late. Thanks for the mention sis.

Great story with wonderful lessons. God bless you OP, more strength, inspiration and grace in Jesus name.

Amen! Thank Yousmiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by horlah1(f): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2017
This is way too much.. #1. Inspiring #2. Motivating #3. Interesting #4. Captivating Sincerely i learnt alot from dis.. Op may God bless u for dis interesting piece

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
horlah1:
This is way too much..
#1. Inspiring
#2. Motivating
#3. Interesting
#4. Captivating
Sincerely i learnt alot from dis.. Op may God bless u for dis interesting piece

Am glad you did... Thanks for your time smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by myqel(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is really educative
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Mhizket98(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Omg. Educative and interesting. Kudos[b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / Short Story Competition / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.