Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her (60275 Views)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
NCAN Seoul branch....

Name; PETER ODUKOYA..

COUNTRY;NIGERIA

TRIBE; AFONJA...

CRIME; forcefully assaulting a whiting girling whose recording his voicing inthe oza room...

OCCUPATION; student.....(bt turns out to be a sex assault(er)

Lolz.....mbok dont spoil the fun...biko.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Baroba(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Be careful of white girls, when their vulnerable. If they say no and you do other wise, it can be used against you.

Nailed it!!.. when they are drunk, these girls will throw themselves at you,even smack your butt, tease you. One drunk girl don forcefully kiss me sef before for bar before her boyfriend dragged her away and apologised.

All these JJC students that are not used to there ways, they get excited when a drunk English girl throws themselves at them, the drag her home, once they are sober na major trouble be that... be warned, Jand na woman country, once they scream rape or attempted rape, you are toast. Especially if you are a black man..

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
no be your sister chidinma wey no gree am cause am,instead make she gree she wented for cucumber
Sis chidinma is rev.sister now o...
lolzz.

But Wetin concern anambra with U.K na
the distance far na....

Peter should have look for Oga Denrele That stays in u.k....
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by ngmgeek(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
The young man probably thought he was in Nigeria where stuff like this happen every hour without severe deterrent.

Deportation after serving time. That's the cost of taking advantage of a vulnerable woman. No means NO. Period!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by prince985(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
alphaStoner:
I came to check name
And were u suprised or did they dissapoint u?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Was she drunk when her instincts kicked in and she turned her phone recorder on?..... It was obviously a set up

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by abbey621(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
I can bet you that his lawyer is a public defender and not a lawyer that he actually paid for. What a sorry form of defense. I'm not saying the guy is innocent but some things do not add up:

1: How many girls do you know when their pants are being pulled down would grab her phone and press the record button?

2: Where did the assault occur? Let's examine the quote,

Odukoya had on the day he attacked the lady, met her at a night out with some of his friends. He offered to give her a lift which she accepted. Odukoya then dropped off his other friends at their homes before heading back to his flat with his victim who was already drunk.
According to express.co.uk, his victim's "instincts kicked in" in the car and she turned on her phone's recording app which recorded her saying "Please, I have a boyfriend. I don't want this. I'm very drunk.”

The bold part alone tells me the girl was not actually drunk and knew exactly what she was doing, unless this quote is trying to insinuate that the guy was puling down her pants in the car?

3. Finally, we need to know the nationality of the girl involved, a regular U.K girl is just not trained to react this way. Sounds more like a Nigerian girl wey sharp pass sharp!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by notoriousbabe: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Y she go gree... When you can't satisfy her... grin
You no even get money to hire ashawo cure your konji.. Na rape wey sure for you...
Yeye dey smell... By the time he comes out from 10years imprisonment he no go try near, speak or hear from chidimma... grin
bia where chidinma dey now?I wan make i set supply am cucumber hungry man size grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by ikombe: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
orijintv:
Over Nd Out smiley
Professor Johnbull grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Tobium1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Peter Odukoya.

Checked and confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by TheEastActivist: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
bia where chidinma dey now?I wan make i set supply am cucumber hungry man size grin cheesy grin

Oga go and grow your manhood... No dey disgrace yourself when the girls complain of your cassava and dumb your ass for other boo's wey get... Lmaooo grin

Or risk ending up like your brother odukoya grin

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by notoriousbabe: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Oga go and grow your manhood... No dey disgrace yourself when the girls complain of your cassava and dumb your ass for other boo's wey get... Lmaooo grin

Or end up like your brother odukoya grin

shedinma have gone AWOL grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by holyfather(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:

Are you ok? Didn't you read that she tapped the whole ordeal on her cellphone. What other evidence or side of the story do you need? Had she not tapped it, then he can offer his side of the story and the court might even free him since there is not a concrete evidence or witness.
Are you insane?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by orijintv(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
ikombe:
Professor Johnbull grin

One Bottle Of Orijin For You My Brother grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:
Look at his ugly afonja face. This people are naturally unattractive. My late uncle used to say that God was in a bad mood when he created afonjas, so he did it any how explains why they are very unattractive....their men are usually short with small limbs, no muscles and fuggly face.
Not me mudafvcker! Carry Ur hate filled mouth go kiss transformer
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by holyfather(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
abbey621:
I can bet you that his lawyer is a public defender and not a lawyer that he actually paid for. What a sorry form of defense. I'm not saying the guy is innocent but some things do not add up:

1: How many girls do you know when their pants are being pulled down would grab her phone and press the record button?

2: Where did the assault occur? Let's examine the quote,

The bold part alone tells me the girl was not actually drunk and knew exactly what she was doing, unless this quote is trying to insinuate that the guy was puling down her pants in the car?

3. Finally, we need to know the nationality of the girl involved, a regular U.K girl is just not trained to react this way. Sounds more like a Nigerian girl wey sharp pass sharp!
Thank you very much!
And when you say it @bolded some people will ask if you're okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by teamobanabo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
End timer
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by lieutenantHaven: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Afonja werey
Spoiling our name since 1731

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by cuteboy2: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
adedehinbo:
I am enjoying the name checkers crew, very funny people, though am a yoruba o but we re not pained at all cos we don't support evil like the Igbos, take his father for eg he has already disowned the bagger

Can you disown DNA?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by TheEastActivist: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
shedinma have gone AWOL grin grin

Odukoya has gone to 10 years imprisonment... grin
More awaits the afonjas... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by boyo123(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:
Look at his ugly afonja face. This people are naturally unattractive. My late uncle used to say that God was in a bad mood when he created afonjas, so he did it any how explains why they are very unattractive....their men are usually short with small limbs, no muscles and fuggly face.
and yet they always snatch your women, mumu

your uncle go hear am when him reach heaven
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by omolayomi06: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:
if I may ask you how old are you...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by meforyou1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
I'm not into this name checking thing, but the moment i heard it was rape, i immediately knew where the man came from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Know2020: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
boyo123:

Our women? Keep dreaming...ugly Afonja dying to sleep with goddess beautiful Igbo women just to feel like a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by meforyou1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
boyo123:

that's because ur ever deceitful women are not marriage materials

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by malcolmzee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
I hope this is identity similarity ....the face and the name mentioned is like that of my old classmate in Model college igbogbo who is also in the same location.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:

Afonjas...show us your face? How tall are you...5'5? Most Afonja men are under 5'5 tall. Let's start with celebrities...Davido, Wizkid, Olamide who under 5'5. Compared Flavour, Ebuka, Alex Ekobi, Lynaxx who are above 6'0.
Am Yoruba Ode Oshi! Check ma dp... Most afonja under 5'5? N Ur naming these celebrities? U well so? Is Mike ezuronye 6'0? Is aki n popo tall? So u no know skill abi Odunlade adetola? Don't let hate blind u bro! Ur late uncle was WRONG!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by notoriousbabe: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Odukoya has gone to 10 years imprisonment... grin
More awaits the afonjas... grin
una never see anything
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good for him! Serves him right cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.