Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her (60262 Views)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
See what few minutes enjoyment (shey na enjoyment sef?) Something that d other party didn't agree to isn't enjoyment but torture to oneself.. See where it landed u and thwarted your destiny

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by repogirl(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
It's these type of guys that olamide sang story for the gods for.

In sane countries, they end up in jail.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by ibelieveu: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kolababe:
27 year old Peter Odukoya, a Computer science undergraduate in the UK, has been convicted by a UK court after it heard an audio of a 20 year old woman he sexually assaulted. In the audio which was played in the court by the prosecution, the woman was heard pleading with him as he assaulted her "I don't want this. I'm very drunk".

Odukoya had on the day he attacked the lady, met her at a night out with some of his friends. He offered to give her a lift which she accepted. Odukoya then dropped off his other friends at their homes before heading back to his flat with his victim who was already drunk.
According to express.co.uk, his victim's "instincts kicked in" in the car and she turned on her phone's recording app which recorded her saying "Please, I have a boyfriend. I don't want this. I'm very drunk.”

She managed to push him off and lock herself in his bathroom before ringing a friend to pick her up. The girl later gave the disturbing recordings to police.
Lead Prosecutor, Harry Baker, told the court "She was left humiliated. It affected her grades. She says it completely took her dignity away."

Odukoya's counsel, Andrew Davies told the court that he had been suspended from his computer sciences course after the sex assault. He said his client had brought "shame" to his family in Nigeria, who had saved up to send him to study in the UK. His father has completely disowned him and cut him off from his family, which will affect him for the rest of his life."

Recorder of Cardiff, Judge Eleri Rees QC, told Odukoya: "This girl sat on your settee and without warning you pulled down her trousers and her knickers. She pleaded with you to stop. She was extremely distressed. You have showed no remorse. You said nothing of a sexual nature occurred which was undermined by the recordings. You took advantage of a young woman who was very vulnerable."

Odukoya, a computer science student, of Treforest, Pontypridd, was jailed for year after being found guilty of sexual assault. He will remain on the sex offenders register for 10 years and given a restraining order against his victim for five years.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/nigerian-student-jailed-in-uk-after.html

Afonjas always disgracing this nation. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by progress69: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Total rubbish. 90%of 9ja guys for don dey jail. It may be a white girl...

Anither set up!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by notoriousbabe: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:

Our women? Keep dreaming...ugly Afonja dying to sleep with goddess beautiful Igbo women just to feel like a man.
my brother fani kayode fok bianca for front and back tired even when ike eba was alive and he is still fokn another one right now,both women na igbo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Btruth: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
.......bloody animal. embarassed

All the way from Nigeria, you took the name of your family to drag it in the mud abroad. This will forever hunt you, especially with your future wife and kids.

I wonder what excuse you want to give?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Know2020: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
luminouz:

Am Yoruba Ode Oshi! Check ma dp... Most afonja under 5'5? N Ur naming these celebrities? U well so? Is Mike ezuronye 6'0? Is aki n popo tall? So u no know skill abi Odunlade adetola? Don't let hate blind u bro! Ur late uncle was WRONG!

Mike Ezorounye is 5'9 not a dwarf like Wizkid and Davido. Aki and Pawpaw are what we call Little People...Google it, not the same as being short ok.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by notoriousbabe: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
ibelieveu:

Afonjas always disgracing this nation. Tufiakwa!
not as much as the flat heads tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by TheEastActivist: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
una never see anything

Then bring it on bc we are ready to confront all afonjas have got...
Coward afonjas grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by habsydiamond(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:

Yorubaa name is already spoiled, so makes no sense protecting it.
I accept that one but konji na bastard ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
What do you expect him to say? He will obviously deny it even though he's guilty. Do you expect a criminal to admit the crime he/she commits? No undecided
holyfather:
This story doesn't add up. We didn't hear much from his side of the story.
Even his so called attorney didn't sound like he went there to defend him.
I can never support or sympathize with rapists.
But I hate to know that most "sex offenders" were actually framed up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by notoriousbabe: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
undecided
TheEastActivist:

Then bring it on bc we are ready to confront all afonjas have got...
Coward afonjas grin
brave men that run when the fulani herdsmen come calling in their towns and villages.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Don't mind him undecided
Know2020:

Are you ok? Didn't you read that she tapped the whole ordeal on her cellphone. What other evidence or side of the story do you need? Had she not tapped it, then he can offer his side of the story and the court might even free him since there is not a concrete evidence or witness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by boyo123(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
meforyou1:
that's because ur ever deceitful women are not marriage materials
common keep quiet abeg, we have many of your sisters in south west, you dont even need to talk much before they open their legs
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by crisycent: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Na dem o..... the cursed tribe grin

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by ifyan(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
H
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by TheEastActivist: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
undecidedbrave men that run when the fulani herdsmen come calling in their towns and villages.

Wait... Is that all your brain can think about..
I mean is that what you little afonja has got?
Lmao...
Going to see chidimma to make my case.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by samwayne154(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
bsaying:
We all are not tribal bigots... And not after the name of the perpetrator, we are just concerned that a young Nigerian fell for a temptation he couldn't handle.... I rest my case
. God bless u, I just wonder what most people gain 4rm being a tribalist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by QueenEKAMMA(f): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
HE MIGHT BE INNOCENT, YOU KNW HW THE WHITE REACT WHEN IT COMES TO BLACKS. I SMELL INJUSTICE...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Godsknight(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:
Look at his ugly afonja face. This people are naturally unattractive. My late uncle used to say that God was in a bad mood when he created afonjas, so he did it any how explains why they are very unattractive....their men are usually short with small limbs, no muscles and fuggly face.
ur comment shows d degree of hatred u ve for this ethnic group.. I ve never seen a bigot like u in my life ... U re a grade 1 bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by fabienjoe: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
progress69:

Anither set up!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by fabienjoe: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
progress69:

Anither set up!

Get a life! 'No' means 'no' over there, even if the lady did not struggle with you. Obviously the lady struggled and begged him in this case. He stood no chance. They don't mess with such things there. It doesn't matter whether you are white, black red or green. When you assault a woman, you invariably go down. When people call Nigeria a zoo, it distresses me but people get away with so much here that you begin to wonder if this is not a zoo after all. The troubling aspect is that we are beginning to see them as normal. For the guy in question, I'm surprised he got into this mess. The first lesson you learn abroad is to be careful with women, especially when they are drunk. They can send mixed messages and any misstep, your goose is cooked. Just ask footballer, Adam Johnson.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Godsknight(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:
Look at his ugly afonja face. This people are naturally unattractive. My late uncle used to say that God was in a bad mood when he created afonjas, so he did it any how explains why they are very unattractive....their men are usually short with small limbs, no muscles and fuggly face.
ur comment shows d degree of hatred u ve for this ethnic group.. I ve never seen an ethnic bigot like u in my life ... U re a grade 1 ethnic bigot! Continue and see where life dat is full of hatred will take u too
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by notoriousbabe: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Wait... Is that all your brain can think about..
I mean is that what you little afonja has got?
Lmao...
Going to see chidimma to make my case.. grin
hahahahahaha e pain am grin grin grin

Come suck bweast tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Know2020: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Godsknight:
ur comment shows d degree of hatred u ve for this ethnic group.. I ve never seen a bigot like u in my life ... U re a grade 1 bigot!

Let's talk about hate. How many millions of Igbos did Awolowo murdered through starvation? How many billions of naira of Igbo wealth did Awolowo misappropriated and used to offer yorubas scholarships? Have I done any of this evil and wickedness to any yoruba? Whn next you talk about hate and bigotry, look inward.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by TheEastActivist: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
hahahahahaha e pain am grin grin grin

Come suck bweast tongue tongue tongue

LOL.. Come suck afonja breast...

Off to aso rock this time to report this kinda online molestation

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by IRALIFE(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
shocked . This looks a bit one sided in my opinion. Even his lawyer who was to stand in his defense acted in the opposite. Infact, his lawyer admitted to the crime with his statement. Nothing was said about his plea. Did he plead guilty? What were his own words recorded? Only the ladies words were quoted. Hope he was not framed? I have heard such a story. But if he really committed this amorous act, I can only say it is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Now that's a justice system that works.

If this had happened in Nigeria he would probably go scot-free and we wonder why there're so many sexual predators in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Ebymyk(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Spoilt Child,Foolish young man,wasted opportunity
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by IRobot7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
KONJI! Men suffer this alot. Even king David couldn't hold back his urge that he had sexual intercourse with another man's wife and eventually killed the man just to be having sex with the wife. May God save us from the bondage of sexual desire, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by Vizzim: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Heisokay. They send dis man go school na woman him dey follow. Mehn, jail bad ooo but Ur lucky it not kirikiri. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her by kechywillz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is not right... He fell into that trap,he could have dropped her or better Still leave her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.