Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife (52356 Views)

Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 / Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Photos From Olamide’s OLIC3 Concert (Olamide Live In Concert) Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Akinaukwa: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bible said in the 2nd book of Isaiah, "on that day seven (7) women shall take hold of one man and tell him we just want to bear your name", and here people are shouting second wife. Dem just dey start!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Negodu: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
I really don't understand why a woman will choose to be a second wife knowing fully well that the 1st wife is hurting real bad.

The worst is that you have "distinguished" ladies and gentlemen attending the show of shame and claim to be "happy" for the couple.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dayleke: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
The "groom" even dey nervous sef,
See him dey twiddle his fingers for the pinshures...,
Maybe she is pregnant....
But wetin koinsine me sef?
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by femi4: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Second wife? undecided smh.Anyway hml.
Oko won lode o....husband scarce
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by abbey621(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Their religion allows it so it's no problem as long as the groom does not maltreat one and favor the other. Most of these girls complaining already have more than one boyfriend yet they are quick to rebuke a girl that settles for what she can get instead of waiting on one imaginary prince charming, even the whites have started having mistresses that would bear a child for them on the sides, let no one deceive you!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
femi4:
Oko won lode o....husband scarce
Not here in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed dem plenty.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin grin

second wife in year 2016..i thought we are all civilized and way past this bullshit

her friend will be laughing her like

[img]http://i./3oz8xJ89YABk7vuZLa.gif[/img]
i

You may call it bullshit.. But some women call it : am now married to a capable man, who can conveniently take care of. My needs.. Especially financial needs.. Even though she looks very matured. She won't be sugar mummy in her marriage.. She will be a wife and also a companion. No be all these fucvk bois wey full everywhere waiting for women to marry them ,clothe them and feed them..

May God bless their union amen.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by oladepo2016(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
TunezMedia:
One out of 18 children of veteran Nollywood actor, Adebayo Salami, his daughter, Olamide Adebayo was full of joy this past weekend when she got married to her husband Mr. Lamina, in a traditional wedding.

Tho Mr Lamina is already married as his first wife's name is Shadiat Lamina, who has kids for him, this didn't stop the wedding to hold as Olamide and Mr Lamina got married on Sunday 13th November 2016 at Oga Bello’s house in Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

See photos from the wedding below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/veteran-actor-adebayo-salami-daughter.html?m=1

happy married life

1 Like

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
husband scarcity
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by BCMI(f): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
post=51120116:
This kind fine girl as second wife na wa o
na their problem be dat
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by starwar(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:

like father like daughter; same as buhari; why would someone willingly got married to a married man as a second wife? Ah deh craze?
Me too,am not understanding
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Emassive(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
This girl wey set die so.. with Big back and front na him finally accept to be somebody rival for house?
I must say it's a pity afterall the going to school and eye opening na to play second side wife with a different for house. GOD please keep me alive to witness my children's marriage so I can put them through some issues if they ever arise. Thank GOD
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Cholls(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
my brothers and sisters why the husband come resemble Jagun.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by teabully(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
She have old and her bweast have digest
Haaa, dis NL pple won't kill one wid lafta, wich1 b "breast hav. Digest again" lol
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by holluphemydavid(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Second what? Nawa ooooo
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Grundig:
Heaven knows I'm never going to understand why an enlightened and educated woman Woukd wholeheartedly choose to be anything but the only woman.

Damn religion !
@bolded can only be the reason, na them know sha
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by coolebux(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Those yoruba girls forming big chicks always end up as 2nd wives to old Alhajis

Oh' Islam!!!
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Professorfrisky: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
abbey621:
Their religion allows it so it's no problem as long as the groom does not maltreat one and favor the other. Most of these girls complaining already have more than one boyfriend yet they are quick to rebuke a girl that settles for what she can get instead of waiting on one imaginary prince charming, even the whites have started having mistresses that would bear a child for them on the sides, let no one deceive you!
ur own religion allows ur girls to Bleep around and even use the mighty cucumber. u even have gay church.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by abbey621(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Professorfrisky:
ur own religion allows ur girls to Bleep around and even use the mighty cucumber. u even have gay church.

Ode....I'm a Muslim too!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by ffoye(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kulas:
Hmmm,I used to ask why do ladies agree to be 2nd or 3rd or 4th wife,sharing one di.ck?.Is it scarcity of husband or what?.As I am I never had feelings for any lady that I knew anoda man has fu.cked,but it surprised me seeing 2,3,4 ladies being attracted and happy sharing one man(one di.ck) as wives instead of one woman one di.ck or is it how nature made it that ladies don't care weda 100 ladies are making use of one di.ck?
Smelling....
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Bible said in the 2nd book of Isaiah, "on that day seven (7) women shall take hold of one man and tell him we just want to bear your name", and here people are shouting second wife. Dem just dey start!!

What are you saying? This is only happening in AFRICA!
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
abbey621:

Ode....I'm a Muslim too!

grin
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Professorfrisky: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
abbey621:

Ode....I'm a Muslim too!
ur papa na ode didinrin apa, koni ragba fun e, omo ale jatijati. angry
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by enomakos(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by abbey621(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Professorfrisky:
my papa na ode didinrin apa, koni ragba fun mi, omo ale jatijati ni baba mi. angry
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why are you all blaming them.they're local breeds.what do they know
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by adami1: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
I think is better to be second wife than to go Italy go do ashawo

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by transient123(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin grin

second wife in year 2016..i thought we are all civilized and way past this bullshit

her friend will be laughing her like

[img]http://i./3oz8xJ89YABk7vuZLa.gif[/img]

How many girls or ladies have you had as temporary wives as a guy?

And to the ladies, how many temporary guys in the form of husbands have you had in the last decade, maybe from secondary school days till now?
Some ladies are not even worth 10th wife, yet they come online from proceeds of 10minutes "wives" as form St Theresa, mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Professorfrisky: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
abbey621:

Ode....I'm a Muslim too!
who allowed this monkey in al islam
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by airmark(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Amelian:
i

You may call it bullshit.. But some women call it : am now married to a capable man, who can conveniently take care of. My needs.. Especially financial needs.. Even though she looks very matured. She won't be sugar mummy in her marriage.. She will be a wife and also a companion. No be all these fucvk bois wey full everywhere waiting for women to marry them ,clothe them and feed them..

May God bless their union amen.

Hmmnn , you will be a bad adviser as regards relationship. So you think everything is money. You know nadda. Go and ask most people from polygamous families. You will learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.