Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression (2883 Views)

New Letv Leeco 2 X526 For Sale / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / Letv Leeco X10 Smartphone Coming With 4 Camera’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by banjicom(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Also check out my bluboo maya Max unboxing thread here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3420479/unboxing-bluboo-maya-max-4g

i also want to sell this phone, if you are interested kindly contact or quote me.
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Picking up, and peeling off the plastic in the front, you have the notification led, and 8mega pixel front facing camera, the ear piece and sensors at the top end, that's followed by a 5.5" screen , and at the button you have the capacity keys. That's it for the front.

Peeling off the plastic in the back, you'll be greeted by a secondary noise canceling micro phone, 16 mega pixel camera with dual flash and the super accurate fingerprint sensor.

The right side house just the volume up and down button and the power button, then to the left is the SIM tray.
3.5mm audio Jack and an ir blaster is up top, and finally under it is the type C USB port and the speaker.

Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by BluePearls(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
write2obi:
This is my Unboxing experience of the Leeco cool 1 dual.
It came in a white hard case, with tamper proof seal on the side of it.
Opening the box, you'll have the phone itself, then you'll have the regular reading materials, a USB type C cable, the travels adaptor , and a SIM injector tool.

Seriously? you call this a review?
why open a thread for this? you could have simply sent everyone a text.. grin

modified..... oh! my bad! didnt know there was more coming... grin
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
BluePearls:

Seriously? you call this a review?
why open a thread for this? you could have simply sent everyone a text.. grin

modified..... oh! my bad! didnt know there was more coming... grin
grin grin grin
Your blood they hot like my own oo cheesy cheesy
Modified
Unboxing images

Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
The phone is dual SIM, but no micro SD slot
Type C USB port
The screen size is 5.5"
Resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixel
Storage is 32GB
Processor is octa-core
Ram 3GB
Front Camera is 8 mega pixel
Back Camera is 16 mega pixel
OS is Android 6.1 marshmellow
Battery 4060 mAh

1. Cool 1
2. Hot note
3. Cool 1
4. Hot note

Compared the camera with my infinix hot note pro camera. I'll leave you to judge the results.
1. Cool 1.
2. Hot note
3. Cool 1
4. Hot note

Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by BluePearls(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
write2obi:

grin grin grin
Your blood they hot like my own oo cheesy cheesy

no vex... but no pictures?
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin
I don take style dey do small advert oo grin grin grin grin

Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
BluePearls:

no vex... but no pictures?
Calm down cheesy
Modified.. .
Low light images
1. Cool 1
2. Hot note
3. Cool 1
4. Hot note

Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by BluePearls(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
write2obi:

Calm down cheesy

i don calm down.. you better arrange pictures and video join smiley
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by BluePearls(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
banjicom:
Also check out my bluboo maya Max unboxing thread here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3420479/unboxing-bluboo-maya-max-4g

i also want to sell this phone, if you are interested kindly contact or quote me.

how much you wan sell?... but open ya own thread if you wan sell.
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by banjicom(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
BluePearls:

how much you wan sell?... but open ya own thread if you wan sell.
lol cheesy
i don hear
45k sir
still very clean
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by BluePearls(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
banjicom:

lol cheesy

i don hear

45k sir

still very clean

e cost o.. We'll make e be sey person price your market.. lipsrsealed
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
BluePearls:

i don calm down.. you better arrange pictures and video join smiley
As requested

I think my infinix is really putting up a fight, putting the price and time of production difference into consideration

Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by dennistar(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
fo sure this leeco device beats the infinix device by a fair margin
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by Iphone5: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
what's the price for this leeco device?
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Iphone5:
what's the price for this leeco device?
I paid 80k for the 3GB/32GB variant
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Battery performance:
Battery and power optimization of this phone is awesome, it supports fast charging and i can heavily go a day without needing my power bank
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by homiben(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
write2obi:
Battery performance:
Battery and power optimization of this phone is awesome, it supports fast charging and i can heavily go a day without needing my power bank

so, howfar dis device after close ta a yr usage... Im super curious
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
homiben:

so, howfar dis device after close ta a yr usage... Im super curious
Still very good, the battery performance is still very good
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by MasterPDON: 12:23am On May 13, 2018
Hello, @write2obi. I'm considering buying this phone sometime soon. Before anything, this is Leeco Coolpad cool1 dual, right? You mentioned in your specs that it's 3gb ram, but what I read everywhere online is 4gb. That aside, do you play games on it. I hear it heats up really bad when heavy games are played on it. The phone I'm currently using heats up too when I play games on it and I've gotten used to it, so I don't mind the heating very much, but I'm still curious. How much does it heat?

Lastly, how is the battery life on heavy usage? Thanks.
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by write2obi(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2018
MasterPDON:
Hello, @write2obi. I'm considering buying this phone sometime soon. Before anything, this is Leeco Coolpad cool1 dual, right? You mentioned in your specs that it's 3gb ram, but what I read everywhere online is 4gb. That aside, do you play games on it. I hear it heats up really bad when heavy games are played on it. The phone I'm currently using heats up too when I play games on it and I've gotten used to it, so I don't mind the heating very much, but I'm still curious. How much does it heat?

Good phone, value for money. Its 3gb ram and it gets warm on heavy usage, i'm not a gamer, so i don't do heavy games, i've since moved from it, and it's now my kids play thing, and their search light as well, yet the phone still works fine. After all the assaults, all the falls, and being peed on by the little ones, it's still in good shape. Highly recommend.
Re: Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
It is a very good phone.
Doesn't heat up. Only warms up after heavy use.

It has both 3gb and 4gb variants.

You can quote me if interested. There is a brand new one for 48k 4gb 32 gb ram.

Or ring me 08068050106
MasterPDON:

(1) (Reply)

MTN Quick Wind - Get 500mb Data For Just N100 / Redmi Note 8 pro Or Xiaomi Mi A3 Or Any Other Better One In The Price Range? / Nobody Is Talking About Coolpad Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.