Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) (33180 Views)

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Trailer Crushes Tricycle Driver To Death In Imo State, Destroys Many Shops / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by makiaveli(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Holy molly! this is beyond graphic..
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
How can some1 in his right state of mind took such closeup graphic pic as if that is what he is been waiting for...all his godamn life 2 do.
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oh my God!
This is terrible!!!
Very pathetic!
May God have mercy on his soul!!!!!!
Kaaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! What a way to die!
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
billyG:
How can some1 in his right state of mind took such closeup graphic pic as if that is what he is been waiting for...all his godamn life 2 do.

My dear eeehhheenn!!!!! The person that took this picture has heart ooo
I can't come close to such a graphic sight.
It turns the stomach besides one might have night mares
Some pple have heart oo
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
I was at the scene some hours ago on my way from pti. I was speechless. The keke was compressed.
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
this is the most graphic thing i have ever seen
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
billyG:

as some one said up there, this means nothing to Nigerians, we get to see this all the time.
not his or her fault, it's just the condition/situation (Nigeria) we find our sef
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by KeyzEEto(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Op hope say them arrest the murder?? May his soul rest in peace o jare sad sad sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Jarexxx(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
gidgiddy:
Only someone living in or has lived in Nigeria can look at such a graphic picture like this and still go home, eat, and sleep well.

Then get get up tomorrow and life goes on as normal
Fact!
RIP to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
That PTI junction needed a flyover more importantly than the Effurun Roundabout where one stupid flyover that is in my opinion not necessary was mounted
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesus of all the crushing pictures i don see for nairaland na thia one worse pass
Na person head flat like paper so for ground o cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
trailers and trucks crushing people is becoming too much in the country, Lord may we not be victims of this
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by loco4love: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
THATS F*CKED UP. BUT VERY FUNNY. LOL
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by hotspec(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
AlexCk:
My God,

His head was crushed, if only the man knew this would happen to him today, he would have just stayed home.

If only cry cry

Life tho,
Sometimes its just unfair
Even if he stays at home, death may still find him there. The only prayer is dt.may God never allow any evil to befall us and out relatives and friends. May his soul RIP.
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
May the Lord grant his bereaved family comfort...replace the lost with joy.
Sad way to die. May the Almighty God protect us from premature death in Jesus name
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by holatoj(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2016
now this is very graphic!!!
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by mecussey(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2016
gidgiddy:
Only someone living in or has lived in Nigeria can look at such a graphic picture like this and still go home, eat, and sleep well.

Then get get up tomorrow and life goes on as normal

lol...i dey tell you, Nigerians no dey feel anything again.
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Gosh! I wan vomit. Who uploaded this? Let pray for God's kindom to come quickly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) / Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / Truck Rams Into Building In Ijebu-Ode: Mum, Daughter, 1 Other Crushed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.