Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day (57815 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2016
blesoh:
Mtheeew not even sexy, This is graphic.
honestly, viewers discretion advised...lol

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by kaystick86(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2016
That can only happen in Zambia or Kenya.

they need to be recolonized.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Kingbuhari(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2016
her problem
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by alaskido(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Apparently, the tailor did not consider her boobs while sewing the wedding dress.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by magknox(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
This bobby na duplex o
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by elkon(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:
If this is breast, I will not suck.
:- yeah me too... dt breast looks scary..anyway auntie do you have a good one ma come suck .am feeling thirsty
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by breakeven: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2016
And the dummy is smilling at her predicament. undecided
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by repogirl(f): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2016
That's calabash not boobs.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by joenor(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Doh the priest.
ObaKlaz:
Shuo! See as this girl dey show me bobby so?! You nor know say I be priest?!cheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by chinanu123(f): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mufasa27:
Homo,
Homo,
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by chinanu123(f): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
elkon:
:- yeah me too... dt breast looks scary..anyway auntie do you have a good one ma come suck .am feeling thirsty

Mine doesn't quench thirst.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by chinanu123(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
thaoriginator:
coolAbeg no vex, make I see your brez. How e be? I wan compare grin

And contrast lol.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Annie939(f): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Artistree:

Why should we let the husband huge her? Is she home alone with her husband? If she made the bobby public, then we judge her publicly cos the wedding ceremony wasn't for her husband's attendance only.
you're right though ,maybe her husband want her to show some flesh
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by elkon(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:

Mine doesn't quench thirst.
grin lol
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by bank2k4real(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's Ghana for you.. ..ask me how I knew it
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by tomisinobm(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
justwise:
What a disgrace on her special day

Yo! Since you've decided to be petty and a tyrant. I'd drag it with you on a section which you don't moderate.

You're a great guy, I swear. You keep travel section free from scam and maintain sanity there. You can't compare it to some other bleeped up sections like education section, etc

But what baffles me is the way you delete posts at your own will. Don't you even know the rules of nairaland?

You get called out and the best thing is to delete such post. You don't owe anyone an explanation but at least, an answer would go a long way most times.

Is it that you hate my moniker or what? Lol.
I can as well decide to keep off the thread. Not that I'm important, 1001 people would always be there to help others out. But then, I benefited from there and I try to help out in my own little way.
If its my moniker, I can as well create another so i won't have issue with you. But life is too short for such shii.
Its really discouraging man.
Like I've told you before, there's more to life than been a MOD, you definitely have other things doing.

I know you'd see this but hopefully you wont be able to delete this wink
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics / Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.