Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding (63607 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Igboblog: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
These photos have got people talking after the lady who supposed to rock her white wedding gown to the alter decided to wear something simple. According to Facebook user who shared it...
'
''And someone just did what I've always imagined! Now i guess we have demystified white wedding. I love this! I wish I was there at the wedding.'' ladies can you wear this to your white wedding? Drop your comments
See photos below

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/unbelievable-see-what-this-lady-wore-to.html?m=1

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by shobroy10(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
That's the meaning of cut ur cloth According to ur size

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Igboblog: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by kelechisblog(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Their church be jehova's witness nah (ama jehova).
Na their style

12 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by HeyCorleone(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Until we understand that this so called "white wedding" is nothing other than the traditional marriage of most European countries, then we would stop placing so much emphasis and hype on it..

.According to Bob Marley "emancipate yourself from mental slavery..."

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by NextGovernor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Non be by clothes. Na by understanding and living happily after marriage.

If na by clothes and extravangant marriage take dey last.
Where is Totoh and Churchill marriage today?
Where is Franklin Ubi marriage today?
I can keep counting hundreds of A-listed marriage ceremonies that crash in less than 5years.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Threebear(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
She's better than most women, at least she respected herself and wore that colour.
I know some olosho's that their sex life can fill the pages of a note book, that still wore white to their wedding.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by hobermener: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keeping things simple.
This is sooo me

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by chukxy44(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
What ever rocks your boat but for me and my bae this is a no no, infact capital NO

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by ammyluv2002(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
She's so me! I love her....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
The pulpit thoughgrin

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by helphelp: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Op sense babu

Marriage is paramount, forget all the paparazzi wedding bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
shobroy10:
That's the meaning of cut ur cloth According to ur size

Doesn't mean she can't afford white cleavage bearing gown. wink

She only kept it decent kiss

Though not classy enough lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Russianruble: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Juicy MILF cool
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Compliant(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
IF YOU HAPPEN TO EARN 40,000NAIRA TO 90,000NAIRA MONTHLY THEN JUST DO A SIMPLE MARRIAGE INSTEAD OF GOING INTO DEBT

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by xynerise: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
White gown and suit is just a copy and paste attire

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
You think I buy this... Nahhhhhh.
Well they ain't young couple,so whatever Rock their boat,their biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by UbanmeUdie: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

Africans have no mind of their own. Inferiority complex is still a plague amongst us with no vaccine nor cure for it yet.

For an African, white wedding is only a display of foolishness. The most important part of a wedding is parental consent and acceptance of bride price.

I think many Nigerian youth should do a little research on the history of weddings as obtainable in different parts of the world.

The subtle use of 'church wedding' instead of white wedding is what has affected the brains of Africans.

There is no such thing as church wedding!
Someone should please point it out from the bible. I think this is where we need Daddy freeze.

What is obtainable from Isaac and Rebekah, Jacob and Rachel is simply a traditional wedding. The wedding at Cana in John 3 where Jesus was a guest was a traditional wedding.

Now, I am not against exchange of marital vows in church and prophetic blessings for the marriage, however how we go about it is wrong!

We end up conducting two different wedding ceremonies for a couple.

I think the christian faith has got it all wrong as far as weddings is concerned in Africa. Because what we are suffering now is simply a conflict between the church and our tradition. Let everyone getting married invite their pastor to the tradition wedding to pray and lead them in exchange of marital vows after bride price has been paid or do so on Sunday in church during thanksgiving for the wedding.

The suit and the wedding gown is totally the white man's tradition and wedding ritual.

The couple above had it simple and worthy of an applause!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by hardbody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
kelechisblog:
Their church be jehova's witness nah (ama jehova).
Na their style

What's your point exactly?

And what's your style?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by optimismlaz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Cute and lovely
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Until we understand that this so called "white wedding" is nothing other than the traditional marriage of most European countries, then we would stop placing so much emphasis and hype on it..

.According to Bob Marley "emancipate yourself from mental slavery..."
We are FINISHED.
Completely gone
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by phoenix23401(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Im no witness, but i must say i am impressed with thier style... Personally they are the best christian denomination, they are a true representation of what Christianity should be, meekness and simplicity

7 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by samyyoung1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
APPEAL FOR FUNDS FOR A SECOND KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AFTER AN INSTANT
FAILED PROCEDURE AT THE LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
(LASUTH)

My name is Owofolaju Olumide Samuel, a 34 years old END STAGE RENAL DISEASES PATIENT (ESRD), I have been with the diseases for almost 2 years now, and I have been dialysing just to keep me alive and well. 

Altogether, I and my immediate family have spent over N2m ($5,600) on dialysis for this period, this
includes 3 times a week session of dialysis and drugs to boost blood and control my High Blood Pressure.

We were adviced to consult the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) for further diagnostics which we did around January 2017, we were adviced to go for a kidney transplant and was convinced that LASUTH could handle such a delicate surgery. 

Pls continue my story on dis page

https://www.nairaland.com/4201033/appeal-funds-second-kidney-transplant
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by kenny714433(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Abeg which denomination is dat? Someone shld help me out.......

That was how one of their members came to me on Sunday, after a hot christ d king treck..... Telling me; celebrating Xmas and birthday is a sin....... If u see how i finished him... He forgot his Bible in my room and ran away.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Moriopeda2017(f): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
This outfit is far better than those that are putting on white gown with exposed breasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Kendroid: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
I just pray my future wife will also like it laidis cool

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by toprealman: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jehovah's witness stylee......nice and simple.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by asawanathegreat(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Where dis girl Sister dey? I need to marry from her family. So simple and good looking. In fact I will put her name in Guinness book of record b4 dis year ends.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by bareal(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just trust in Jehovah and do what is good.... Chikena!

8 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by hezy4real01(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some ladies will spend millions for wedding gown that they willnuse for one day yeye girls

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Aye agbo orun amo crew be like......

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by adenine02: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia / White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.