Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Experience Builders In The House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Experience Builders In The House (1310 Views)

How Private Builders In Melbourne Are Changing The Construction Industry / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan / Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Builders In The House by Adaowerri111: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good day nairalanders, what should be my estimate for 12 coach/course fence on a 50 by 100 dry land just acquired, the land itself is in owerri and if you are a builder, contractor or engineer (owerri only)you can contact me with your estimate, I am open to doing business with whoever have the best estimate for me
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Mrjo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
2,400 pics of blocks,5 trips of sand, 2 trips of gravel, 50 lenghts of rod, 20 pics of planks, 40 bags of cement, 1 bag of 3 inches nail, 5ibs of 2 inches nail, 1 roll of binding wire, quater rod 1 boundle
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Mrjo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
2,400 pics of blocks,5 trips of sand, 2 trips of gravel, 50 lenghts of rod, 20 pics of planks, 40 bags of cement, 1 bag of 3 inches nail, 5ibs of 2 inches nail, 1 roll of binding wire, quater rod 1 boundle. John 08069722876 from aba
Re: Experience Builders In The House by johnson232: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mrjo:
2,400 pics of blocks,5 trips of sand, 2 trips of gravel, 50 lenghts of rod, 20 pics of planks, 40 bags of cement, 1 bag of 3 inches nail, 5ibs of 2 inches nail, 1 roll of binding wire, quater rod 1 boundle
the op said the land is a dry one, what is the 50 rod lengths for?
Are u proposing concrete pillars?
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Mrjo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
johnson232:
the op said the land is a dry one, what is the 50 rod lengths for? Are u proposing concrete pillars?
is for chaining and pillars
Re: Experience Builders In The House by johnson232: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mrjo:
is for chaining and pillars
u mean like lintels for fence?
are u proposing blocks for d pillars?
if yes i don't think 2400 is going to be enough including blocks for pillars sir?
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Mrjo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
johnson232:

u mean like lintels for fence?
are u proposing blocks for d pillars?
if yes i don't think 2400 is going to be enough including blocks for pillars sir?
no blocks for pillar is concrete
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Adaowerri111: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
a contractor gave me this but the difference between what he gave me and what I've seen on so many threads here is huge

Re: Experience Builders In The House by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
It's not all about cheapest estimate. Look out for quality of work, integrity of the builder.
Ensure he put columns/pillars at intervals of say max 4m.
Ensure that the foundation is a minimum 675mm wide strip with appropriate thickness. Tell him to quote for the plastering of the fence and fence cap as well. This is d only way this fence can last very long and stay strong.
Am a builder, though from Imo state, buh am based in Lagos. I wish u d best.
U can PM me for more advice or info regarding ur project
Re: Experience Builders In The House by johnson232: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Mrjo:
no blocks for pillar is concrete
okay sir
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Adaowerri111: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2016
jeftalene:

This estimate you displayed here is to the best of my knowledge and by major indices, fairly priced. If you trust the contractor's competence you are good to go with him/her. But for a 12-course fence on a 50 x 100 plot. Hmmm... i doubt if the quantity of materials quoted here will be enough. Just make adequate provisions for contingencies. My one pence.

For latest prices of building materials, free construction advice or contract deals, always feel free to visit www.engineerosaz..com or Call/Whatsapp: 08167394799

Thanks for your contribution but what Mrjo quoted on the thread,is that achievable?
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Adaowerri111: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Will buying of blocks be better than buying materials for moulding
Re: Experience Builders In The House by jeftalene(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Thanks for your contribution but what Mrjo quoted on the thread,is that achievable?

Yes, without plastering/rendering and fence cap/coping. But the quantity of cement estimated is sort of doubtful, especially if you want to do a concrete blinding even if its just weak concrete. If the land is stable as you so described, a budget of 900k is okay. You may chat me up on whatsapp for details.
Re: Experience Builders In The House by Adaowerri111: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
jeftalene:

Yes, without plastering/rendering and fence cap/coping. But the quantity of cement estimated is sort of doubtful, especially if you want to do a concrete blinding even if its just weak concrete. If the land is stable as you so described, a budget of 900k is okay. You may chat me up on whatsapp for details.

Okay thanks a lot I will add you up immediately, thank you ones again

(1) (Reply)

Be A Proud House And Land Owners / Edge Villa Estate, Behind Amen Estate , Eleko / 1000sqms inside Orange Island Lekki for 150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.