Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" (54551 Views)

Nollywood Releases Chidinma And The Cucumber (movie) / Nollywood Releases “chidimma And The Cucumber” Movie (must See) / Photo: Nollywood Movie,, Chidinma And The Cucumber Coming Out Soon. A Must Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by GiaGunn(f): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Isn't funny. Senseless producer
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Kingsley1000(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2016
hightime i stopped watching naija movies
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2016
HarmonyDee:
Nollywood!!

Very irritating movie industry. Stopped watching it the day I saw a ghost looking left & right before crossing a road, like wtf you don die, weytin u dy fear?
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by yunnyp(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2016
LMAO

Nigerian will kuku grab it.........
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Alariwo2: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Mrjo:
Why human ar naturaly wicked? Using smbody's down fall to shine.

that's the dark jews for you
you can see who the actors and actresses there are.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Anusiemgood(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2016
She got what she want...she is the type that makes life very difficult for the guys..am not pitying her atal...i wish many will fall victim of these.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by anonymuz(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2016
jonhemma11:
Which one be Chidimma and the Cucumber?Nigerian producers no go kill me.

What do you think of the movie?See how Nigerians reacted below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nollywood-producer-produces-new-movie.html
i hope is going to bw real like the original one....but i believe don't think a sensible person will want to act the role of chidinma.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Topmaike007(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Chai naija grin
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by fishbone11(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

Did Jonathan not use yaradua's downfall to shine??

It happens all the time!!
It was destined.

1 Like

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by JoeBlocks(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Una this is hilarious. Nollywood no go kee pesin. cheesy grin
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by HomeOfMe(f): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
jonhemma11:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nollywood-producer-produces-new-movie.html
I do not blame Trump for saying africans are lazy opportunists.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Obason22(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
the name should have bein choosen to sometin else instead of chidimma.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by BjDreamchaser(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
The mod that brought this to the front page is incompetent. Like wtf! Can't you see fake written all over the design? There are many educative threads in the education section/ politics section. Nairaland is gradually loosing it...
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by kerryjossy(f): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Backwardness.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by steppin: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2016
goldbim:
I just hope the regulatory bodies for movies do their job by not allowing this movie to be distributed..what kind of human uses the misfortune of one person to make money..talking about morals..what kind of moral can one learn from this??mshew!!all I know is the producer is a greedy and inconsiderate fellow..(not supporting chidinma tho) lipsrsealed.
This is a simple case of business opportunity, no hard feelings.
No one forced Chidinma to use cucumber as a intimacy gadget or put it on video while doing it.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by generalbush(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2016
fishbone11:
It's was destined
You be comedian...
Chidinma the cucumber girl is also destined!!
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Donvictor75(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Human inclinations are just wicked...tell me what does the promoter of such movie stand to gain...
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Eyor1(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Them wan kukuma kill the girl with high blood pressure
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by CXLVII: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
The Chidinma girl need to go seek asylum in another country

Her reputation has been bastardized beyond redemption

She need go start a new life somewhere else
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Anusiemgood(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
He stands to gain popularity and many..
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Kobicove(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Nollywood largely produces films with watery story lines and bland titles...

That's the reason why they are finding it difficult to break into mainstream film industry by producing films that would be highly acclaimed on the world stage undecided
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2016
jonhemma11:

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Richy4(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
This is the kind of thing that gives a white man more money.....They will not talk much but hire a good die hard lawyer....Before the producer knew what hits him , the judge would have already done what they were known for and money will be rolling in in their thousands, some times million....
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by emperorsversion(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
Annie939:
I bought one today
sure, you should also buy a tuber of yam... i pity for your "punanna"
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by shumuel(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2016
I love Nigeria, i swear grin
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Pope22(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wow its a must watch for me
You really hate this chidimma...how are you anyway?
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by SIRJENTLE: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
I pray that the sensor board do not allow this enter into the market as aside the effect on chidimma ,the whole system is heading to sodommy as this encourages lesbianism.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Swith(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Annie939:
I bought one today
. Omg. Are you really serious that you already bought the movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m / BBNaija: Erica Apologizes For Talking Down On Her Fellow Housemates / Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.