Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" (54272 Views)

Nollywood Releases Chidinma And The Cucumber (movie) / Nollywood Releases “chidimma And The Cucumber” Movie (must See) / Photo: Nollywood Movie,, Chidinma And The Cucumber Coming Out Soon. A Must Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by truthspeaks: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Annie939:
I bought one today
So u don take style impeach ur bf grin

1 Like

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by lindaikejisads: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Lol
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by thonyrule(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Simply trash
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by frankobinnafrank(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2016
generalbush:

Did Jonathan not use yaradua's downfall to shine??
It happens all the time!!

I think you lack wisdom and understanding
receive it

1 Like

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Anusiemgood(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Swith:
. Omg. Are you really serious that you already bought the movie.
can u share it for me...i can't wait to watch
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by abdulaz: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Good girl wink
Annie939:
I bought one today
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by alaskido(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2016
If I be Chidinma, I will leave Nigeria fast. What a big blow. Nollywood, na wa for una o.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by HarmonyDee(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Largas:

Very irritating movie industry. Stopped watching it the day I saw a ghost looking left & right before crossing a road, like wtf you don die, weytin u dy fear?
lolz
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by afbstrategies: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Ban movies that make on sense in Nigeria. Yesterday producers

1 Like

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by firstclassmumu: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2016
Seun your boys don know there work how earth will the mods move this nonsense to fp?
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Felixtuta(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Lack of Talent and creativity caused it all..I don't blame them.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by emelux: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2016
This is very bad,every man has a mistake he makes in life, another man mistake should not be your focus point...she make a mistake in life and have felt sorry about it,we should move on with our business and let her be...

Watch it here now..

http://akadagist.com/movies/

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Xflint(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2016
This people don finish this gal cheesy
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2016
rokiatu:
What a big shame.

I dont think its shame dear.. the shame goes to chidimma. If u say d r wicked... itz understandable. All this will teach her a lesson nd another person dat hav any intension to do such. Pls diz iz naija nt united states. Her career iz don.. Now datz a real shame! undecided
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Pope22:

You really hate this chidimma...how are you anyway?
o no i dont hate her at all. If i did why will i want to see the movie.Lol
i am hale
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Those shouting

LESBIANISM is nt allowed in naija...
JUGDE go nd kill 'Chidinma'...
CHIDINMA deserves to be in prison....
LESBIAN IS A SIN o...

They will be the first to go nd buy it or download it if possible....

They will be claiming
"his/her holiness "...

This one that girl is using cocumber in her vagina,i hope she is not masturbating in the name of doing "NOLLYWOOD MOVIES".....

Check out korean dramas nd feel the impact!...
Nollywood nd backwardness......

Op Who is the producer
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by kennies12(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't see this chidinma story and the awaiting movie as celebrating ones downfall. What is downfall in an issue that involved an adult who chose to engage herself in lesbian activities?

Who knows, the movie producers are trying to speak against the act of lesbianism in that said movie. Let's get things right!
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2016
emelux:
This is very bad,every man has a mistake he makes in life, another man mistake should not be your focus point...she make a mistake in life and have felt sorry about it,we should move on with our business and let her be...

Watch it here now..

http://akadagist.com/movies/

Dude its embarrassin nd funny at d same tym.. hey dont u want to live long.. honestly u really need to get sm humour in ur system grin tongue
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by asha01: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2016
jonhemma11:
Which one be Chidimma and the Cucumber?Nigerian producers no go kill me.

What do you think of the movie?See how Nigerians reacted below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nollywood-producer-produces-new-movie.html

Naija film producers nawao! I swear
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Pope22(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
o no i dont hate her at all. If i did why will i want to see the movie.Lol
i am hale
Alright. You didnt add "hearty" too. Have a nice day the pretty one.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by enshi(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2016
We have waited for films like shekau, Boko Haram et. Cetera to no avail.. The cucumba is not a month old yet and they already have it as movie....
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Momoh7(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2016
i talk am before say the film dey road
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2016
goldbim:
I just hope the regulatory bodies for movies do their job by not allowing this movie to be distributed..what kind of human uses the misfortune of one person to make money..talking about morals..what kind of moral can one learn from this??mshew!!all I know is the producer is a greedy and inconsiderate fellow..(not supporting chidinma tho) lipsrsealed.
i will laugh NY guts out
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by abah4real: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2016
goldbim:
I just hope the regulatory bodies for movies do their job by not allowing this movie to be distributed..what kind of human uses the misfortune of one person to make money..talking about morals..what kind of moral can one learn from this??mshew!!all I know is the producer is a greedy and inconsiderate fellow..(not supporting chidinma tho) lipsrsealed.
Trashy movie, even b4 it's released. The producers could be the ones that set the poor girl up. Ladies why not be a little more carefull. Pls learn from this. shooh
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
This might just be the last nail on the girl's coffin! I don dey pity her small small sef! but at the same time...ogbeni!!! KO kan aye!
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2016
I so much hate nigerian movie producers angry very soon now it will be a alafia 7yrs old garri thief
Ndi ara
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Annie939:
I bought one today

one copy
or
one cucumber? grin
Annie939:
I bought one today

one copy
or
one cucumber?
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by mmahdimmah(f): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2016
stupid and follish people...........people dat lacks creativity............every idiot is attacking dis chidinma........who is holy indeed dats my question? we aLL hav sinned and fallen short of Gods glory........lets all help one another......will anyone gain anyfin if dis gal commits sucide?
LET LOVE RULE
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Opiletool(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Phone swap, Last flight to Abuja, the secretary, those are the Nollywood movies I recently see that make sense. I mean the ones that make me wanna see Nollywood productions again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next / Meet The Housemates Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (Photos) / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.