Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew (998 Views)

10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / Why Do Atheists Rely So Heavily On Logical Fallacies? / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by jonbellion(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ebuka and naijadeyhia the christian apologetic dynamic duo are fond of pointing out the logical fallacies in athiest arguements
It's almost asif they think they are free from the logical fallacy camp. Isn't that odd undecided
Anywhooo I would just list only five
Fallacy of accident
This is the fallacy of assuming that A caused B simply because A happened along with B, or prior to B.
This is what you do when you say atheism was the animus of communism
Or when you say all atheists are mass murders
Or all atheists are Marxists... That one is just the worst
excluded middle/false dichotomy fallacy-which reduces complex situations to only two possibilities.Good-bad, Christ-Satan. This is a christian favourite. If you don't share thier beliefs with then you are "satans pawn" or an "agent of darkness"
reductio ad absurdum- where one carries the opponent's position to its logical end, without mentioning that this is not the inevitable result of the opponent's viewpoint. Ahem...
"Atheists have no source for their morality; therefore, they have nothing to stop them from committing rape and murder!!!!!."
Yeah sure that's why they reject Yahweh when he tells his followers to murder and rape and kill a nan for picking sticks on the Sabbath. Ooor "if we legalize homosexuality very soon phedophilia would be the order of the day"
argumentum ad hominem - "argument from personal considerations;" attacking the character or motives of a person who has stated an idea rather than the idea itself
Ahem
"Charles Darwin was rascist!"
Classic
argumentum ad numeram - appeal to numbers. This amounts to attempting to prove something by showing how many people think that it's true
Ahem" Christianity is the worlds largest religion so it can't be wrong riiiiiiihght??"
Aaanyway I just said 5 I just pointed out the obvious ones
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
PrincessEbuka got me laughing grin
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by felixomor: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
I thought this one said he is not an atheist.....? grin

Mscheww.
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2016
jonbellion:
Ebuka and naijadeyhia the christian apologetic dynamic duo are fond of pointing out the logical fallacies in athiest arguements
It's almost asif they think they are free from the logical fallacy camp. Isn't that odd undecided
Anywhooo I would just list only five
Fallacy of accident
This is the fallacy of assuming that A caused B simply because A happened along with B, or prior to B.
This is what you do when you say atheism was the animus of communism
Or when you say all atheists are mass murders
Or all atheists are Marxists... That one is just the worst
excluded middle/false dichotomy fallacy-which reduces complex situations to only two possibilities.Good-bad, Christ-Satan. This is a christian favourite. If you don't share thier beliefs with then you are "satans pawn" or an "agent of darkness"
reductio ad absurdum- where one carries the opponent's position to its logical end, without mentioning that this is not the inevitable result of the opponent's viewpoint. Ahem...
"Atheists have no source for their morality; therefore, they have nothing to stop them from committing rape and murder!!!!!."
Yeah sure that's why they reject Yahweh when he tells his followers to murder and rape and kill a nan for picking sticks on the Sabbath. Ooor "if we legalize homosexuality very soon phedophilia would be the order of the day"
argumentum ad hominem - "argument from personal considerations;" attacking the character or motives of a person who has stated an idea rather than the idea itself
Ahem
"Charles Darwin was rascist!"
Classic
argumentum ad numeram - appeal to numbers. This amounts to attempting to prove something by showing how many people think that it's true
Ahem" Christianity is the worlds largest religion so it can't be wrong riiiiiiihght??"
Aaanyway I just said 5 I just pointed out the obvious ones
smiley

[size=16pt]Strawman[/size]

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent

Examples :
" All atheists are Marxists "
"Charles Darwin is racist "

Wawu grin grin I have never said those in my life cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by rhektor(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent

Examples :

Just leave this man alone remember a drowning man will cling to straw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by jonbellion(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2016
rhektor:

Just leave this man alone remember a drowning man will cling to straw
actually i just pointed out some fallacious arguments that some christians are guilty of not all also him inclusive

3 Likes

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by plaetton: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
The more I see the desperation on the part of ebuka and his crew to discredit atheism( the lack of BELIEF in the Imaginary skydaddy), the more I am convinced that their form of Christianity has to a benign form of mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by CoolUsername: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Examples :

Further examples:

"All atheists have murderous tendencies."

"Adolf Hitler committed heinous crimes therefore, he must've been atheist."

1 Like

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by bennyann: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
This thread will look kind of fair if naijadeyhia comes online especially since he was mentioned.

OP, Can't you pause this thread for a while till he shows up?
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

Further examples:

"All atheists have murderous tendencies."

I proved this to be true

"Adolf Hitler committed heinous crimes therefore, he must've been atheist."

Strawman

Here's what I said " Adolf Hitler committed heinous crimes as an atheist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
plaetton:
The more I see the desperation on the part of ebuka and his crew to discredit atheism( the lack of BELIEF in the Imaginary skydaddy), the more I am convinced that their form of Christianity has to a benign form of mental illness.

grin grin

Yahweh is not an imaginary sky daddy , Zeus is . wink

Atheism is all about falsehood . A scrutiny of its origin reveals that it was actually a rejection of personal gods worshiped by the larger society not the Supreme Being . Deism also rejects personal gods . That's why most if not all atheist arguments are from the religious perspective of the Supreme Being , they(atheists) impugn Its immanence not Its existence .

Carry out this research yourself smiley
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by CoolUsername: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I proved this to be true

Strawman

You are the single greatest troll to your own religion.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

You are the single greatest troll to your own religion.

But Hitler was an indeed an atheist . wink
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by raphieMontella: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I proved this to be true

Strawman

na so...after you evaded your own thread?
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

na so...after you evaded your own thread?

I don't evade bro .

I went through the thread and so how you shamelessly posted Hitler views when he was a Christian when it was clear that he rejected Christianity later on . You atheists quickly reject Hitler as an atheist because he is well known but have no qualms with Stalin and Mao because they are not well known though their individual atrocious acts dwarf Hitler's . I'm sure if Stalin and Mao were well known , you guys would have denied that they were atheists . Continue .

I'll soon address the thread to clean up the mess you spewed .
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by raphieMontella: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't evade bro .

I went through the thread and so how you shamelessly posted Hitler views when he was a Christian when it was clear that he rejected Christianity later on . You atheists quickly reject Hitler as an atheist because he is well known but have no qualms with Stalin and Mao because they are not well known though their individual atrocious acts dwarf Hitler's . I'm sure if Stalin and Mao were well known , you guys would have denied that they were atheists . Continue .

I'll soon address the thread to clean up the mess you spewed .
pls do..and provide proof of him being an atheist this time..not some fable
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by otemanuduno: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But Hitler was an indeed an atheist . wink

Hitler isn't an atheist. He was a Christian. An Aryan Christian at that.
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by ScienceWatch: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2016
plaetton:
Lets be fair about Ebuka here. He is right !

The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche all shared certain common experiences and a definite psychological pattern is evident. Their early childhoods were marked by some form of spiritual training. They were men whose dominating, overbearing and even abusive fathers led them to rebellion and renunciations of God.

They endured cold, ruthless parents, grew up in an environment of bullying and abuse often done in the name of God.
These boys hated their fathers, these spiritual wounds festered a rebellion against a hostile father they identified with a hostile God. They made it their lives work to destroy the God who had come to symbolize their father.

Charles Darwin – he lived the greatest portion of his life in deep depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Thomas Henry Huxley- he detested his hot tempered father he suffered terrible bullying at school and had a terrible fear of insanity, which ran in his family. In fact his father died in an insane asylum. His hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits. He believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed he was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.

Nietzsche – Grew up with no male role model, he was a repressed homosexual and a victim of syphilis, depression and senility. He blamed his mom for the death of his father.

Sigmund Freud – he believed a female is a failed boy and he was obsessed with the incestuous conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

These four prophets of atheism and many more all had powerful domineering fathers. They were fearful, weak, submissive kids. They all grew up with a history of headaches, depression , obsessive fears, extreme shyness, intestinal disorders, and made it there lives work to destroy God who had come to symbolize there fathers.
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by EyeHateGod: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by Anas09: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atheism is indeed dead without Christians. See how dead this thread is. Sad.
Re: Christian Fallacies: PrincessEbuka And His Merry Crew by theoneJabulani(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anas09:
Atheism is indeed dead without Christians. See how dead this thread is. Sad.

mTypical

(1) (Reply)

I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R / A Question On Prayer / Bishop David Oyedepo Dedicates Winners Chapel Houston Tx. Ultra Modern Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.