Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” (67726 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Emi ti mi o mo nkankan teletele.......iwo lo ja mi bai.. cheesy

Mo kofe ya iyawo mi gangan ti maa fe sile, ni ojo igbeyawo iwo ati Emperor..

Mo ni gbagbo pe, o tin gbara di fun igbeyawo yin..
Haha... Eh beru olohun oh cheesy

Ah tin shey igbaradi sah wink
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Smellymouth: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Haha... Eh beru olohun oh cheesy

Ah tin shey igbaradi sah wink

Awa nfe nkan to da fun eh now..

O ma dara ti e ba shey igbara di yin ni komokomo.. cheesy grin

Agbada funfun mi ti wa lodo awon tailor...... So ti gbagbe pe sango hausa ni mi ni? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Awa nfe nkan to da fun eh now..

O ma dara ti e ba shey igbara di yin ni komokomo.. cheesy grin

Agbada funfun mi ti wa lodo awon tailor...... So ti gbagbe pe sango hausa ni mi ni? grin cheesy
Washerey Egbon mih.. . Owo meji fun eyin nikan oh cheesy grin

Sango hausa. .. Hahahaha cheesy grin grin

Egbon, you must teash me hausa walahi
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Smellymouth: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Washerey Egbon mih.. . Owo meji fun eyin nikan oh cheesy grin

Sango hausa. .. Hahahaha cheesy grin grin

Egbon, you must teash me hausa walahi

Hahahahahaha.. Hausa is even the easiest language to learn..

I hope Emperor has eaten oo.. Else. tongue

Lol..Olori, Olenu gaan.. Buaatay...E ma loude cheesy
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Duru009(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
dunkem21:

Agreed. .. but Chidinma is not a Lesbian. There is no connect whatsoever with her friend. . no eye contact, no chemistry, nothing.

She just jumped on the cucumber, mumbled the breast and PRETENDED to eat the 69 pie.

Poorly scripted. cool

My dear. Most models I know are full time lesbianns. Even the married ones. Let me tell u what you don't know. Chidinma is a big time runs girl n also a big lesbians. Are you aware that most of videos are yet to be release.?
Most or all des models live a "secret dirty lifestyle" which you don't know.....

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

I see. .. me im outta here oh, Odabo cheesy
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by MizOmalicha(f): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

MOUAO.... Lord Bear Me witness what am about to say aint nothing but the truth.. The area around which i lived i. e world bank, there is a hotel there called Patoria Hotel, around december last year they organized a gay/lesbian orgy in thag hotel... The manager of the hotel was ma pal he told me wasup mehn that dag ma eyes see and ma eyes hear, and worse of all was that majority of them were 100 and 200level students of Mouao and Absu.... At least I met some of tgem i wanted to know the reason why they chose that path, some just said they are chopping life and its no mans biz.... mehn i weak,, na the same umuahia gay man toast me for the first time in ma life, he said he was governors P.A.. Am not trying to talk less of a tribe or region. am not a tribalist... but truth sbud be said when seen that way people can be aware
Honey every state is filled with corrupt MF! Be it gays or lesbians or ashawo or rapist etc, dey ain't just in the east, i saw worse in the north (let's not go into that sha).. MOUAU dey learn work na, go 2places like Unilag or delsu u'll know watsup
Btwn why u come dey try do "talking-to" to the so called lesbiansangry And what brought u 2umuahia
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by pweetylivia(f): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
LorDBolton:

The very fact that this babe hasn't been arrested saddens me.

This nation is a joke.

I remember d popular Zambian celebrity iris kaingu whose sextape leaked 2years ago, upon her popularity she was jailed n fined.

Daughter of a serving federal minister o

Seriously I smh 4 naij
I think they should begin with you. You should be arrested first. Are you better than her? Are you innocent? Or is it bcuz urs have not been exposed?. Even in the bible, it is said that you should remove the log in ur eyes before removing the speck in another's eye. Jesus did not condemn the woman who committed adultery but rather forgave her. Abeg try and have some iota of pity on the girl. It can happen to anybody. The trauma she is going through is enough.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Angel1696: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
You said that it was photo shop video now u admit that u don't know when you did it tomorrow u will say that you went four rounds with those girls keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
DozieInc:

In her previous statements, she said she was asked to do it as part of the conditions for winning the crown, now she wants us to believe this story.

Before she said it was photoshop, then she was forced to do it, nw she was drugged? Wats next? She did it in the dream and someone videoed it to display it in real life?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Duru009:

My dear. Most models I know are full time lesbianns. Even the married ones. Let me tell u what you don't know. Chidinma is a big time runs girl n also a big lesbians. Are you aware that most of videos are yet to be release.?
Most or all des models live a "secret dirty lifestyle" which you don't know.....

Everybody has a secret dirty life.. runs dey.. Lesbo follow but this video, Mbanu.

I don die this matter abi you wan make I expose am finish.

I watched this video first last week when Chidinma brought out the second confession and my instincts blinked while arguing on NL. I was in church and the video opened and TOTO full the screen cheesy.. I had to drop my phone on the ground.. e better as the screen break so than pastor hear am grin

Where Chidinma cloth dey abi dem dey learn to act blue film?

Chidinma, her friend, the third actress and the poor script producer owe me a phone.

Maybe, they will do better in PART 3 undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Beht whyyyyyy . Which Emperor sad undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by LorDBolton(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
pweetylivia:
I think they should begin with you. You should be arrested first. Are you better than her? Are you innocent? Or is it bcuz urs have not been exposed?. Even in the bible, it is said that you should remove the log in ur eyes before removing the speck in another's eye. Jesus did not condemn the woman who committed adultery but rather forgave her. Abeg try and have some iota of pity on the girl. It can happen to anybody The trauma she is going through is enough

The bolded portions are why your IQ is lower than that of a gibbon.

Let's scrap our laws then, no need since we all might break them once/twice in our lifetime

Beauty without brains...Spits!
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Rola shocked shocked shocked *picksrace.
Loooool. Kwantinu the race ni ooooo, ma try lati stop rara angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Water nih... Fimile ogbeni jare

Aderola15... Oya cuman carry your thing cheesy
Kikikikikiki. Help me keep my thing till I'm back iyawo kekere, na only you I trust for this nairaland grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2016
OK, Chidinma's friend.. shocked..

Did she collect money for the film? ..

Or was she also promised to be crowned Miss Anambra

.. A million and one questions begging answers before I crumble this pack of cards.

.. Watch out for the "Third Actress" or maybe I should create a cucumber thread highlighting it's nutritional values and why people should eat more of it instead of shying away.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by EmperorLee(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

My first lady, Olori mii kiss
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

My first lady, Olori mii kiss
My king charming kissgrin wink cry . Why are you disturbing baby lawlahdey ehn undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Kikikikikiki. Help me keep my thing till I'm back iyawo kekere, na only you I trust for this nairaland grin tongue
Hehehe.. Please don't trust me, take your thing nownow, he's starting to bore me sad undecided

angry angry
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2016
MizOmalicha:

Honey every state is filled with corrupt MF! Be it gays or lesbians or ashawo or rapist etc, dey ain't just in the east, i saw worse in the north (let's not go into that sha).. MOUAU dey learn work na, go 2places like Unilag or delsu u'll know watsup
Btwn why u come dey try do "talking-to" to the so called lesbiansangry And what brought u 2umuahia
lol.... I served in Umuahia NYSC.... I had to talk to them to ascertain if they were actualy gay cos i had been hearing, but i hadnt seen and their population na die cos it was like an end of year gig for their clique... funny enough they had some sponsors cos i saw few exotic vehicles at the venue...
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hehehe.. Please don't trust me, take your thing nownow, he's starting to bore me sad undecided

angry angry

Lawlahdey peperenpe, ma shey bayii fun mi now embarassed. I know he's not your spec, other girls dey eye him anyhow jhor undecided. Edakun, epp me kip him grin tongue
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Lawlahdey peperenpe, ma shey bayii fun mi now embarassed. I know he's not your spec, other girls dey eye him anyhow jhor undecided. Edakun, epp me kip him grin tongue
Hmmm. ..

How much will you pay me? cheesy

I can't do it for free oh tongue
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2016
quote author=Lawlahdey post=51159914]Hmmm. ..

I can't do it for free oh tongue[/quote]
Loooool. Na so you like money rich undecided, sheybi you talked about not liking money on one thread like that tongue.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 19, 2016
dunkem21:

Thank you.
your'e welcome sir
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by AuthenticInfoNG(m): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Visit http://authenticinfo.com.ng/ for more authentic gist on Entertainment,News,Music,Videos and giveaways
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by EmperorLee(m): 5:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

My king charming kissgrin wink cry . Why are you disturbing baby lawlahdey ehn undecided

What is Lawlahdey? You know I only have eyes for you na kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Smellymouth: 5:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Beht whyyyyyy . Which Emperor sad undecided

shocked shocked I thought EmperorLee is a polygamist.. cheesy
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Smellymouth: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

What is Lawl.ahdey? You know I only have eyes for you na kiss

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:
quote author=Lawlahdey post=51159914]Hmmm. ..

I can't do it for free oh tongue
Loooool. Na so you like money rich undecided, sheybi you talked about not liking money on one thread like that tongue.
This one is another matter entirely, ya aaking me to do something for you and I am requiring payment tongue
EmperorLee:

What is Lawlahdey? You know I only have eyes for you na kiss
You are an unknown entity, my dear idiot cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) / Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.