Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,639 members, 7,851,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” (67735 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by autonomous22: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
dunkem21:

You didn't even watch to see that she wasn't enjoying it..
Maybe you were so engrossed watching the TOTO undecided
Lol.... na dia wey my eyes dey o
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Even her friend couldn't eat her up but used her hand to cover the scene..

Somebody should please tell me what action Chidinma took in the film that warrants her being called a lesbian?..

.. She couldn't kiss the girl and neither touched the girl like Lesbians do..

Pls watch this hurriedly acted video again.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
autonomous22:

Lol.... na dia wey my eyes dey o

Sorry am sounding so harsh cheesy

But make una bring mind down and watch this video again objectively.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by bukynkwuenu: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:
Big Lie...Some of these ladies in eastern universities are so corrupt mehn....I remember ma times in Umuahia

just like the 80% kobo kobo prostitute i fight off everyday in ekiti state university
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by bukynkwuenu: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:
Big Lie...Some of these ladies in eastern universities are so corrupt mehn....I remember ma times in Umuahia

or the public slots is met in nomansland kano...dat f*ck behind cars in d night with der hijab on
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by bukynkwuenu: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

or the public slots i met in nomansland kano...dat f*ck behind cars in d night with der hijab on
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut up pls.. I don't brainstorm with bigots.

Sorry o, truth hurts!!!

You must have been the executive producer of the video. how market?? cool
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
If she is a professional lesbian, she wouldn't need an extra hand to steady her legs or push it apart when she already have a sex mate..

To me, Chidinma is inexperienced and naive. .

You no see as the friend dey force D cucumber to enter?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Akinaukwa: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Am never and will never be in support of what Chidinma did but am happy for the parents being able to stand by her. If only this can lead her to salvation!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
kaeforum:

Sorry o, truth hurts!!!

You must have been the executive producer of the video. how market?? cool

Which truth? .. The executive producer should change the title to "Chidinma's Cucumber" to sell it..

You can really make your comment without adding the ethnic jab.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy grin

Nairalanders wicked sha..

But the dude day him lane before Airforce quote am..

Sometimes sef, if you dey your lane trouble go come meet you.. cheesy grin

But seriously do you know know one thing I love about Airforce1. His ability to suck dat up and still be a man. I mean, dat nigga gat balls cheesy if it's some pple I know of, dey will go and kill themselves rather than commit suicide. Airforce1 Tualeeee for u
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by isaiahethan: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Enough, I wan marry Chidinma. I need her real contact.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Chidinma stand up, raise your shoulders high and fulfill your destiny using this as a driving force.

Watch that ya friend.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by MizOmalicha(f): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:
What brought u 2 umuahia? Also MOUAU girls are not so bad biko
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by smarleybiz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

Your time in Umuahia.......

Brief us, what actually happened during ur time in Umuahia?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
isaiahethan:

Are you serious or you just want to sample sad
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by smarleybiz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
isaiahethan:

Indeed, u think u can be famous by marrying her?

Oh No, it doesn't work dat way.....
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by 3mmyz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

Eastern University!!! why are some fellas stained with tribalism.

you need to take that back
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Famouson:
Lmfao, so you even give the cucumber blowj0b.. WTF! !

grin

You guys are crazy walahi angry

So girls eating cucumber equals giving it blowj0b angry
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by unmask: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
If she was under the influence of anything......it must be drugs....not only is she a cucumber loving les.bian and an expressway pvssy toting liar.....she is also a drug addict......

Ma you didn't raise this girl in the xtian way u claimed.....that's too much atrocity for an under 20
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by unmask: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
3mmyz:

Eastern University!!! why are some fellas stained with tribalism.

you need to take that back
how does that translate to tribalism?.....instigator
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
ellacute45:

grin

You guys are crazy walahi angry

So girls eating cucumber equals giving it blowj0b angry

LOL.. Those days in school, babes don't dare buy cucumbers openly because there there is a concept called " cucumberate".

I am amazed to find these things a big deal to some people.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
unmask:
If she was under the influence of anything......it must be drugs....not only is she a cucumber loving les.bian and an expressway pvssy toting liar.....she is also a drug addict......

Ma you didn't raise this girl in the xtian way u claimed.....that's too much atrocity for an under 20

Calm down Oga, .. some people have been drugged without them knowing..

A little mix in your drink or 'spice' in your food is more than OK.

I am doing this to save our sisters' from harm.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by jerk: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
unmask:

The father might but the girl decided to live her own life.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by 3mmyz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
unmask:
how does that translate to tribalism?.....instigator

You said " Eastern University " ,
i didn't call you any name, but you start by calling me an "instigator" !
Dude, only Instigators start trouble, have a rethink.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Again, get the video and watch from 01:27.. you will see a jezebel with painted fingers dragging Chidinma's leg apart.

I'm off before am urged to share personal stories.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Annie939(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is what you get when u choose fame instead of integrity I only pity her family.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Fourwinds: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:

it's possible she was drugged ...
I believe this story.
nonsense.!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by porshuch: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

[size=20pt]Jesus Christ!! cry embarassed [/size]
nairaland punchline of the year. Airforce1 right now. Lwkm o
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by porshuch: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
dunkem21:
Again, get the video and watch from 01:27.. you will see a jezebel with painted fingers dragging Chidinma's leg apart.

I'm off before am urged to share personal stories.

pls come and tell us who the jezebel is, she needs to be exposed too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.