Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries (18907 Views)

American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2016
bonechamberlain:
91 million annually for thousands of workers. Hmm very ridiculous undecided

i think that amount is for each staff annually
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by nkemdi89(f): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Atiku is a welfarist anytime any day and I can attest to that, even when he was the vice president his villa boys were better than that of the president. If the kings makers will him a chance our "lamentations "will be over. According to his chief protocol officer of over 20 years, he said " atiku doesn't leave a place without putting smiles on the face of the people he met".
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Alariwo2: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Funny how a man who's University is names "American" cannot visit the United States of America.... Very funny indeed.

very funny
that is the kind of man dark jews want for 2019
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by buchilino(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2016
victorazy:

U no know say na Atiku sch b4? grin grin grin
The money he got from the foiled set-up OBJ did to him and the dude get sense, he built the school in his place not in Abuja like other f00ls. I love Atiku walahi grin.

OK OOO.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Ask4Info:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR WILL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO BE PRESIDENT. A MAN SO DECEITFUL AND CORRUPT HE WILL BETRAY HIS OWN MANHOOD TO RULE NIGERIA. NOT BECAUSE HE HAS GOOD INTENTIONS BUT BECAUSE HE HIS A KLEPTOR THAT CAN'T WAIT TO EMPTY THE NATIONAL TREASURY.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW ALL THESE IS SO THAT HIS EMPLOYEES WILL HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY TOWARDS HIS CAMPAIGN. [b] WATCH HOW HE WILL DO A DOCUMENTARY ON THIS.[/
b]
they are very predictable, watch out for the documentary coming soon
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2016
hedonistic:
Atiku is a successful businessman with the midas touch and a human face. He would definitely be good for Nigeria in 2019.

We have had enough of the incompetent, brain-dead, and terribly bigoted cattle-rearer-in-chief currently holding sway in Aso Rock. Since they want a Northerner by all means to rule Nigeria, then I can't think of a better Northerner at this point in time than Atiku.

I stand with Atiku '19.
Please
No
We've had enough of recycling the same old people
Or aren't you tired?

3 Likes

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Alariwo2: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2016
nkemdi89:
Atiku is a welfarist anytime any day and I can attest to that, even when he was the vice president his villa boys were better than that of the president. If the kings makers will him a chance our "lamentations "will be over. According to his chief protocol officer of over 20 years, he said " atiku doesn't leave a place without putting smiles on the face of the people he met".

Atiku tried to kill OBJ to emerge president, reason why OBJ ended his political career
yorubas will never support him, Easterners with short memory can
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by fendorf(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2016
From dabbing now to this,if nl like let them put every thread about him on front page.I agree he has the right to vote and be voted for, but enough of all this recycled polithiefians that keep cross carpeting from one party to the other just to get a shot at a position, we need competent hands not all this old thieves who have pumped their stomachs with out money

1 Like

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Mufasa27(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Ask4Info:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR WILL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO BE PRESIDENT. A MAN SO DECEITFUL AND CORRUPT HE WILL BETRAY HIS OWN MANHOOD TO RULE Nigeria. NOT BECAUSE HE HAS GOOD INTENTIONS BUT BECAUSE HE HIS A KLEPTOR THAT CAN'T WAIT TO EMPTY THE NATIONAL TREASURY.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW ALL THESE IS SO THAT HIS EMPLOYEES WILL HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY TOWARDS HIS CAMPAIGN. WATCH HOW HE WILL DO A DOCUMENTARY ON THIS.
I would prefer a klepto to a dullard
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by nkemdi89(f): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:

Atiku tried to kill OBJ to emerge president, reason why OBJ ended his political career
That was what you were told and that allegation is left between the two them to tell us the true side of the story,that doesn't change the fact that he is a welfarist.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by hedonistic: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Please
No
We've had enough of recycling the same old people
Or aren't you tired?

Atiku is a good leader and manager of men and resources. Let's put sentiments aside. He has what it takes to mobilise a winning team to get Nigeria out of the mess that the Daura idiot has put us into.

Everything doesn't boil down to shouting kwarapshun kwarapshun. It takes advanced managerial acumen and decision making skills, which I know Atiku has in abundance.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Mufasa27(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:

Oga, speak for yourself and family.. Just remove the "Yourbas" in your post and rather add your surname, I think that would be better..

Come to think of it, WHO OBJ EPP??
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Alariwo2: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2016
nkemdi89:

That was what you were told and that allegation is left between the two them to tell us the true side of the story,that doesn't change the fact that he is a welfarist.

what do you know?
welfarist my ass... I repeat yorubas will never support him
it's like SE has this thing for failure in politics, you people will never learn
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by london4luv: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Ask4Info:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR WILL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO BE PRESIDENT. A MAN SO DECEITFUL AND CORRUPT HE WILL BETRAY HIS OWN MANHOOD TO RULE NIGERIA. NOT BECAUSE HE HAS GOOD INTENTIONS BUT BECAUSE HE HIS A KLEPTOR THAT CAN'T WAIT TO EMPTY THE NATIONAL TREASURY.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW ALL THESE IS SO THAT HIS EMPLOYEES WILL HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY TOWARDS HIS CAMPAIGN. WATCH HOW HE WILL DO A DOCUMENTARY ON THIS.
bad belle every where, if u do they will talk if u don't they will still talk... Shame on nigerians
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
God bless atiku, the Donald Trump of Africa..

Atiku for 2019

When we got entrepreneurs everywhere that can turn things around, they went ahead to vote for a cow administrator, that only managed 150 cows from 2003-2015, we in deep mess. .
Receive Sense, November version 1.0.3
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Alariwo2: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Mufasa27:

Oga, speak for yourself and family.. Just remove the "Yourbas" in your post and rather add your surname, I think that would be better..

Come to think of it, WHO OBJ EPP??

keep shut my friend
what do you know about politics? ode
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by uzolexis(f): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2016
hedonistic:
Atiku is a successful businessman with the midas touch and a human face. He would definitely be good for Nigeria in 2019.

We have had enough of the incompetent, brain-dead, and terribly bigoted cattle-rearer-in-chief currently holding sway in Aso Rock. Since they want a Northerner by all means to rule Nigeria, then I can't think of a better Northerner at this point in time than Atiku.

I stand with Atiku '19.

Nigerians will never learn, you want to keep recycling the same set of people that have been in power since independence.
Abeg,go to Cameroon and vote for your Atiku there undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by uzolexis(f): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:

what do you know?
it's like SE has this thing for failure in politics, you people will never learn

shut up there my friend, can't you make your point without being a tribal bigot so one person's opinion represents what all southeasterners want or what all yorubas want and you wonder why people are not taking you seriously angry

2 Likes

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by chiscodedon(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
how is this supposed to be a news, have the school come on media before to applaud the service of there worker? you review the salary of your workers you are here disturbing us. before you start celebrating them you have to know how much they are being paid before , the increase sum their annual salary pay to #19,000,000.

then think of the peanut the workers earn as salary. they claim they have 1000 worker on there payroll then check amount a worker goes home with per Month unless they are giving out fake statistics.
And to you campaigning for Atiku here God go punish u, are u just born today? these are the people that left Nigeria the condition it is in today, is high time we stopped recanning this old out of ideas politicians that looted the country dry because of our selfish interest. we are tired of them, we need to make Nigeria great again...let's emulate USA, majority never wanted Clinton because the husband was once us president, upon the legacy he left, they didn't vote her cuz USA isn't for the family. we need new faces, those that will rule with fear,one that wants to make a name. we youths should wake up

2 Likes

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Ashmark(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Why would somebody name his/her school America University of Nigeria?
Atiku is thinking like lemme do like Trump o. It might work
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by lonikit: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2016
hedonistic:

I stand with Atiku '19.
[s]
hedonistic:

I stand with Atiku '19.
[/s]
hedonistic:

I stand with Atiku '19.
Atiku is not a better option.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by nkemdi89(f): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:

what do you know?
Ha Pele o e ma binu, are you from ota this one that you want to kill yourself over baba and atiku issue? N.B I am not from south east, and yorubas will always support him, mind you baba became the president with little support from your people as he was tagged an ex convict. Atiku doesn't need you guys to do it. Probably you know little about Nigerian politics and election, it takes the support of the king makers for you to be there and your votes are worthless cos it's never a determinants, it only takes a high powered manipulation in connivance with the power that be( won't want to name any agency).
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Mufasa27(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:

keep shut my friend
what do you know about politics? ode
Your moniker says a lot about you numskull.. grin
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Alariwo2: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2016
nkemdi89:

Ha Pele o e ma binu, are you from ota this one that you want to kill yourself over baba and atiku issue? N.B I am not from south east, and yorubas will always support him, mind you baba became the president with little support from your people as he was tagged an ex convict. Atiku doesn't need you guys to do it. Probably you know little about Nigerian politics and election, it takes the support of the king makers for you to be there and your votes are worthless cos it's never a determinants, it only takes a high powered manipulation in connivance with the power that be( won't want to name any agency).

Nkem all the way from owerri, fear God na
Don't be fooled, Atiku has no shot at that seat. he lost the opportunity long ago
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by chiscodedon(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2016
uzolexis:

Nigerians will never learn, you want to keep recycling the same set of people that have been in power since independence.
Abeg,go to Cameroon and vote for your Atiku there undecided angry

God bless you, I wish we can learn from our mistakes.
those applauding Atiku here, what's he's quota for the well being of this country?
as a vice president what can he boast of that is his achievement? was listening him spewing trash from his mouth on Zik lecture series this week,you would be forced to think if this man hasn't gotten the opportunity to make a change in this country or he just realised what he should have done when in power late. was talking about how education supposed to be subsidized for every child to have the privilege to attain any height he wants to reach, still this is a man that looted Nigerian fund, opened school that pay one of the highest tuition fee in Nigeria. I pray God open our eyes, we have been deceived for long

2 Likes

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by salbis(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Atiku for 2019

When we got entrepreneurs everywhere that can turn things around, they went ahead to vote for a cow administrator, that only managed 150 cows from 2003-2015, we in deep mess. .
The same Atiku's company (Gotel communications) that disengaged over 200 staff just some weeks ago. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2016
salbis:
The same Atiku's company (Gotel communications) that disengaged over 200 staff just some weeks ago. Smh!

All thanks to PMB, how many company has that ani mal on the throne managed in his whole life?
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by wadetaw202: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Atiku for 2019

Yeah, the Halliburton criminal for president
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Remii(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2016
salbis:
and his Intels has laid off 8000 in this year alone due to slow down in oil companies activities.

1 Like

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by d33types: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2016
victorazy:

Fuel was increased but filling station attendants' salaries was not grin what do we call that one?

Bros amke we no disgrace ourselves, oyibo ppl know what is life than we blacks and they have been teaching us to follow them.

What I meant is,Atiku simply passed the burden to his students.
Your analogy of fuel and attendants is plausible.Fuel increment was nationwide, and the sellers simply passed the burden to the buyers.no extra profit was made.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by nkemdi89(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:

Nkem all the way from owerri, fear God na
Don't be fooled, Atiku has no shot at that seat. he lost the opportunity long ago
Atiku is in for serious damage control as per my name and location don't be believe everything you see and read, they can be a pseudo name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.