Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries (19074 Views)

American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by osolee(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2016
nkemdi89:

Atiku is in for serious damage control as per my name and location don't be believe everything you see and read, they can be a pseudo name.
you fly Arik to ABJ sometimes?i presumed angry
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by bonechamberlain(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

i think that amount if for each staff annually
each staff annually, haba that's not possible na
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by nkemdi89(f): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2016
osolee:

you fly Arik to ABJ sometimes?i presumed angry
That was last year.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by guchi120(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2016
nkemdi89:
Atiku is a welfarist anytime any day and I can attest to that, even when he was the vice president his villa boys were better than that of the president. If the kings makers will him a chance our "lamentations "will be over. According to his chief protocol officer of over 20 years, he said " atiku doesn't leave a place without putting smiles on the face of the people he met".
your lie dey smell hummmmmm ..
this someone I worked with for 7 years .. let Nigerian make that mistake and we shall all see the beginning of our ending . Atifire
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by nkemdi89(f): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2016
guchi120:

your lie dey smell hummmmmm ..
this someone I worked with for 7 years .. let Nigerian make that mistake and we shall all see the beginning of our ending . Atifire
I dey talk my own because I don benefit from am, I may not know what ever you have experienced working under him, if you are his staff its a different thing, but I am privileged to have work with one on one.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Fury007: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
God bless atiku, the Donald Trump of Africa..

Atiku for 2019

When we got entrepreneurs everywhere that can turn things around, they went ahead to vote for a cow administrator, that only managed 150 cows from 2003-2015, we in deep mess. .

You are part of the Atiku media machinery we have heard about!

You are the first commenter on every Atiku posts... His agenda to grab d presidency by all means has failed before and will forever fail!!!

1 Like

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by osolee(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2016
nkemdi89:

That was last year.
pm me wink
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by victorazy(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2016
d33types:

What I meant is,Atiku simply passed the burden to his students.
Your analogy of fuel and attendants is plausible.Fuel increment was nationwide, and the sellers simply passed the burden to the buyers.no extra profit was made.

Bros! No diff. Is the students the sellers? Fuel buyer and student r the same, they are all consumers. "Nationwide"? Ofcus is for the whole American University, Yola grin
Or do u have another one in ur area and the tuition fee is diff?
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Olumaeme: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Truth be told, Atiku is one of the best material for president at The moment.
But ObasanOLE the biggest thief in Nigeria and King of do or die politics labeled his corrupt as if he is a saint.

We don't need a holy leader to take us out of out economic problems, we need a President who knows what buttons to strike at the right time to make things happen, which I think Atiku will be able to do better.

Our HOLY Buhari what has he been able to achieve apart from turning our country from bad to worse and destroying those goodies we were managing before.

I supported Atiku in 2011, 2015, and will do so should he decide to contest in 2019!
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by d33types: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2016
victorazy:

Bros! No diff. Is the students the sellers? Fuel buyer and student r the same, they are all consumers. "Nationwide"? Ofcus is for the whole American University, Yola grin
Or do u have another one in ur area and the tuition fee is diff?
Most universities didn't increase their fees because of recession, compared to ALL filling stations which increased prices..

My point being that atiku isn't one bit a hero..he's simply being a smartass who's robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2016
hedonistic:

Atiku is a good leader and manager of men and resources. Let's put sentiments aside. He has what it takes to mobilise a winning team to get Nigeria out of the mess that the Daura idiot has put us into.

Everything doesn't boil down to shouting kwarapshun kwarapshun. It takes advanced managerial acumen and decision making skills, which I know Atiku has in abundance.
I started losing my faith in these people when I heard they were trying to use force tostablise market prices. If that really happened, and it wasn't a case of faulty journalism, then they're incompetent. What Nigeria needs is a new leader, we need our own Trump. A nationalist who truly and dearly loves the country, someone who's been observing for political deficiencies for up to 30 years but has never ventured into politics, someone who has proven himself. Dangote could be our own Trump but I doubt he is interested in becoming President. We don't need another recyceld dirtbag.
Please, in his years as vice president, what visible contribution did he make? Has he not been accused of fraud? We don't want those people again, we are tired. That's it. We should not continue to choose sides among dirty politicians who have done us bad for years. Its time for a fresh start.
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by uzuede4(f): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
buchilino:
I WAS ABOUT 2 COMMEND D SCHOOL UNTIL I HEARD ATIKUS NAME. SO THEREFORE NO COMMENT.
How e dey do you? grin
buchilino:
I WAS ABOUT 2 COMMEND D SCHOOL UNTIL I HEARD ATIKUS NAME. SO THEREFORE NO COMMENT.
How e dey do you?
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by victorazy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
d33types:

Most universities didn't increase their fees because of recession, compared to ALL filling stations which increased prices..

My point being that atiku isn't one bit a hero..he's simply being a smartass who's robbing Peter to pay Paul.

"Most universities didn't increase their fees" but did they increase their salaries? They may even reduce it.

Robb? shocked
With gun or marchet
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I started losing my faith in these people when I heard they were trying to use force tostablise market prices. If that really happened, and it wasn't a case of faulty journalism, then they're incompetent. What Nigeria needs is a new leader, we need our own Trump. A nationalist who truly and dearly loves the country, someone who's been observing for political deficiencies for up to 30 years but has never ventured into politics, someone who has proven himself. Dangote could be our own Trump but I doubt he is interested in becoming President. We don't need another recyceld dirtbag.
Please, in his years as vice president, what visible contribution did he make? Has he not been accused of fraud? We don't want those people again, we are tired. That's it. We should not continue to choose sides among dirty politicians who have done us bad for years. Its time for a fresh start.

don't mind these people screaming Atiku Name for 2019, in a sane society people like him should be in prison but since Nigeria is a country where corrupt leaders are celebrated that is why people like him is dreaming of ruling the country, they are building private universities across the country with stolen public money that should have been invested in public universities, our state and federal universities are in shamble today due to lack of fund.

1 Like

Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by d33types: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
victorazy:

"Most universities didn't increase their fees" but did they increase their salaries? They may even reduce it.

Robb? shocked
With gun or marchet
Bush man..you don't know what an idiom means ? grin grin
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by victorazy(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2016
d33types:

Bush man..you don't know what an idiom means ? grin grin

Renegade like you. Your idiom is gilberish, sunday goons like u grin grin
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by d33types: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
victorazy:

Renegade like you. Your idiom is gilberish, sunday goons like u grin grin
Dude..that post was 2days ago.besides its gibberish not gilberish
Re: Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries by victorazy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
d33types:

Dude..that post was 2days ago.besides its gibberish not gilberish

Guy! It doesn't matter if it is 2weeks now, you instigated the whole thing and this when I have ur time. Should have aired ur opinion without any trace of insult or abuse.

Thank for acknowledging that word, so is true grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How You Can Do Marketing Without Stress I / When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC / 6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.