Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! (4577 Views)

Mebo GI Capsules For Ulcer / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Tips For Ulcer, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Has anyone ever tried SNAIL FLUID with NATURAL HONEY?

I stumbled on a thread on ulcer sometime ago, and decided to open it and read, and I was almost moved to tears as I read about people's experiences with this ailment.

Fortunately, I have a friend who had battled with ulcer from childhood to adulthood, so I decided to give her a call, to find out what she used to get rid of it.

According to her, this ulcer dealt with her, so much so, that she became a regular patient at various hospitals without any permanent solution, till she met someone, who had also battled with it, but with the aid of this mixture, overcame it. She also tried it, and has never had any ulcer attack till date. She eats whatever she likes, including fried foods, peppersoup, roasted corn e.t.c., and she also fasts for long periods. lsn't that wonderful?

How to prepare this mixture? Very simple.

Just get two big snails, break their shells at the base, and allow the fluid to flow into a cup. Now add some NATURAL honey to it, and mix together. Allow it to sit for two days, and then begin to take two tablespoons of it before breakfast, and two at night. You may repeat the process as often as you need it, or just decide to make a whole bottle of it and take daily like my friend did.

Emphasis is on natural honey, because only this will work. You can test the authenticity of natural honey by dipping the head of a matchstick into it and lighting the match. If it ignites, then it's real, but if not, it isn't.

According to my friend, she used it for quite a while, (together with prayers) till she noticed that she was completely cured. She said she has also recommended it to many people, who have also testified to the efficacy of this natural cure.

So what are you waiting for? Try it out, and while you're at it, pray too, and l'm sure you too will testify.

If you have any questions concerning this, please don't hesitate to ask me.

If anyone is in doubt about the efficacy of this mixture because of the simplicity of its composition, you may google "SNAIL FLUID AND NATURAL HONEY", so as to get more facts about it.

4 Likes

Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Miradamian: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank u for sharing help not those that tired it into private business
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Miradamian: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank u for sharing help,not those that turned help into private business

1 Like

Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2016
iamloyalty:
I thought that was for asthma? God bless.

Well, I don't know whether it works for asthma too, but that was what my friend said she used to cure her ulcer.
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by vanvick247(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tnxs for sharing this vital info. God bless bless u real gud.
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Amen, and you too @ Vanvick247.
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why did the person who started this thread delete his/her account?
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by kandywandy23: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by ceceogelewa(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
I am using it it works and unripe plantain
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by Partnerbiz3: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
ceceogelewa:
I am using it it works and unripe plantain
How do you use both pls?
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by infonirt: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
My friend used 4 Bottles of Splina Liquid Chlorophyll. It was tough, but eventually she became free. It works from the cellular level. There is a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results, you get all your money back. You got nothing to loose
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by majormofor(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2020
vanvick247:
Tnxs for sharing this vital info. God bless bless u real gud.
Did it work for you... The snail and honey
Re: Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! by ajenimuni: 1:26pm On May 31, 2020
There is herbal treatment on ulcer no doubt and takes time to look for the ingredients. am talking on h-pilory here which lot call gastritis and there is gastrointestinal too. am into core herbal healing and treated lot more on this effectively many times... am available if am needed on it herbal treatment any time and I am based in Lagos with those within Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Madagascar Discovered Covic-19 Treatment / When Is Sex Ideal In Pregnancy? / How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.