Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Religion - God's Sadistic Game. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion - God's Sadistic Game. (1682 Views)

Sadistic Religious Fanatic: Mother Teresa Was No Saint / The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy / Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
hahn:

Lol. You don't ever get tired of embarrassing yourself tongue

grin grin

It was brutal for the atheists cheesy cheesy cheesy

Atheists are the ones who are not embarrassed because they shamelessly continue arguing stupidly even after being mortified grin
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by theoneJabulani(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
hahn:

Lol. You don't ever get tired of embarrassing yourself tongue
that's uncle ebuka for you, always ready with links to murdered threads

1 Like

Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by hahn(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

It was brutal for the atheists cheesy cheesy cheesy

Atheists are the ones who are not embarrassed because they shamelessly continue arguing stupidly even after being mortified grin

cheesy grin
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by hahn(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
theoneJabulani:
that's uncle ebuka for you, always ready with links to murdered threads

As in ehn undecided
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by felixomor: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
foladara777:

See the problem, even u can't give a logical response to that argument... Trying to discuss d debater and not d debate... Reply me when u have a logical response to that argument

U only presented a fallacy. U made a baseless conclusion on theists.

U r the problem in the first place.
Dont try to birth logic inside ur fallacy.
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by orunto27: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sadistic Games you see from your human eyes are Pleasurable Entertainments to The Supreme Spirit(God). God isn't Human and so Righteousness is not Selfishness. Jesus died to ascend to Heaven. Mohammed died as a Prophet. Samuel, Daniel, Jeremiah etcetera died in their beliefs. And so the nine Children in your example, failed to locate their father to allow their tenth succeed to discover their father's whereabouts. So is the crucifixion of Jesus to the Jews, the death of Mohammed to the Arabs and the Jews Prophets to Israel. God is Spirit Supreme.His ways are not humans. Human Pains are His Cares. Thanks for your thoughts provoking text. I believe that God has felt your pains. He has heard you and He is right now reconciling with you, if you're not a stubborn atheist.
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by theoneJabulani(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
orunto27:
Sadistic Games you see from your human eyes are Pleasurable Entertainments to The Supreme Spirit(God). God isn't Human and so Righteousness is not Selfishness. Jesus died to ascend to Heaven. Mohammed died as a Prophet. Samuel, Daniel, Jeremiah etcetera died in their beliefs. And so the nine Children in your example, failed to locate their father to allow their tenth succeed to discover their father's whereabouts. So is the crucifixion of Jesus to the Jews, the death of Mohammed to the Arabs and the Jews Prophets to Israel. God is Spirit Supreme.His ways are not humans. Human Pains are His Cares. Thanks for your thoughts provoking text. I believe that God has felt your pains. He has heard you and He is right now reconciling with you, if you're not a stubborn atheist.
hmm, u people are unbelievable
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2016
bennyann:

I Can't laugh enough. OP you're so funny.

I'm sure you got this - All things were and are created for His pleasure. It means He created us to please Him. So the question should be are we pleasing Him? What pleases God? What can I do to please God?

Most of your questions are not for humans to answer but for God to answer.

If I never believed God exists, if I never believed which one is the true God since I've heard those gods see all things and can hear everything, I'll just speak out from my heart and say - God of all gods, I want to believe in you but I need you to help me believe, please reveal yourself to me and help my unbelief. That's all

If after doing all this from my innermost heart and supreme God no show Himself, Omo na OYO that God dey ooo because me I Don do my part.

I wish you the best OP

Much love.
I'll just speak out from my heart and say - God of all gods, I want to believe in you but I need you to help me believe, please reveal yourself to me and help my unbelief Bro I really wish to know this true God like He should just have mercy on me. I f all these stories are true, the thought of eternal damnation in the after life is killing. I don't wanna be condemned yet I don't know what to do. I have prayed this prayer from my heart but I didnt hear or see anything. Hmmm it is well o. Whatever happens sha, I know my conscience will justify me saying " Ade, you did your part" It is well. SMH.
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gr8Adedayo:
I'll just speak out from my heart and say - God of all gods, I want to believe in you but I need you to help me believe, please reveal yourself to me and help my unbelief Bro I really wish to know this true God like He should just have mercy on me. I f all these stories are true, the thought of eternal damnation in the after life is killing. I don't wanna be condemned yet I don't know what to do. I have prayed this prayer from my heart but I didnt hear or see anything. Hmmm it is well o. Whatever happens sha, I know my conscience will justify me saying " Ade, you did your part" It is well. SMH.

If you're have been very sincere With such prayer, yet nothing happens, then you have to move to the next level, which is faith. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

Do not stop there, read the Bible, pray to God, obey Him like you know He wants you to. Pray to Him as if He is standing next to you, and I can assure you that it won't be long, and you will experience him in all His Glory.

Blessed are those who do not see, but yet believe.
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by Deicide: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

If you're have been very sincere With such prayer, yet nothing happens, then you have to move to the next level, which is faith. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

Do not stop there, read the Bible, pray to God, obey Him like you know He wants you to. Pray to Him as if He is standing next to you, and I can assure you that it won't be long, and you will experience him in all His Glory.

Blessed are those who do not see, but yet believe.
U are very ignorant...
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Deicide:

U are very ignorant...

Thank you. I'd rather remain this 'ignorant' than be as enlightened as you.
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by Deicide: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

As expected grin
Re: Religion - God's Sadistic Game. by hopefulLandlord: 3:38am On Nov 30, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Hehehehehehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To See Vision/revelation From God / Why Did God not Chase The Devil To Another Planet / I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.