Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) (90213 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by kurt09(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is fraud if its true.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is how girls choose been fake just so that they can have plenty fb and instagram likes or beta yet one yeye blogger decides to do what yeye bloggers do....like this one now
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy why does she luk different?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
I prefer natural face with little or no powder in addition to pink lip gloss, I detest foundation and makeup.
Some girls are just addicted that they can't step out without it, very bad, this z due to lack of confidence, poor body image, feeling insecure, incomplete.
I like decent and smart beautiful women with natural look, they are full of confidence, while the foundation dependent women lose their worth when u wash away their makeup.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Justycxx(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
danemenike:
Daddy ATIKU is coming to fix this country
ATIKU for President 2019
another abok.i shey? ATIKU kill u there!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

The only confusion would be the children asking their mum "why didn't you paint your face in the first picture"

Lol. I looked at the groom before I could ascertain it was the same woman. She looks different, and she even changed her wedding gown
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by thonyrule(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
So simple....
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by uzuede4(f): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
damjane:
this bride get mind o
Before nko cheesy
damjane:
this bride get mind o
Before nko
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
DCMIX:
she's not a wife material, sorry to d man. she might cheat on him.

You are so on point

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by alexie4real(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrMcJay:
The greatest hypocrites anywhere are found in the Church.

This bride dressed like Okoro to Church and like Okafor to the reception. If you want to bear Okoro, bear Okoro. If you want to bear Okafor, bear Okafor. There is no benefit in bearing Okoroafor.
wa gbayi! U nailed it perfectly
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Dressing like ayamatanga na shine abi
grin Ishawuru thing mehn!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by uzuede4(f): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
rattlesnake:
women the most capricious abberrant whimsical creature on earth
Remember, that includes your mother. Your mother is a woman so, be careful what you say about women. Just advicing though. sad
rattlesnake:
women the most capricious abberrant whimsical creature on earth
Remember, that includes your mother. Your mother is a woman so, be careful what you say about women. Just advicing though.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrMcJay:
The greatest hypocrites anywhere are found in the Church.

This bride dressed like Okoro to Church and like Okafor to the reception. If you want to bear Okoro, bear Okoro. If you want to bear Okafor, bear Okafor. There is no benefit in bearing Okoroafor.
Lolz @Okoroafor, gringringrin..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by uzuede4(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Most churches today don't know what a white wedding is. They should stop doing it. The church is not suppose to be a bondage. Women are humans not animals.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by folasayolyn(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
LMFAO. But most of the wedding pictures are taken in church immediately after the service.

Her children might be confused a little when they are seeing their parents' wedding pictures

youcam to the rescue
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I'm not a xtian,but I strongly agree with MFM. I'm yet to see d rationale in the usage of makeup. Som1 should pls explain it to me.

when moderately and rationally used, make up isn't bad. it's used for facial enhancement. it's akin to applying polish to your shoes to make them nicer

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Sanchase: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Haha the man looks confused grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Justfavourme(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
don't let us b deceived, this is nt from MFM church cos d church will nt even allow d bride hair to b half open in d church premises like dis. so Op stop misleading pple here.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Coldfeets: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
The rule is simple.

It is in the Bible.

It says: GIVE TO CEASAR WHAT IS CEASAR'S AND TO GOD WHAT IS GOD'S!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by horpiano(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
who posted this post lack merit why should you include their her name?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
folasayolyn:

youcam to the rescue

LOL really, how?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
uzuede4:
Remember, that includes your mother. Your mother is a woman so, be careful what you say about women. Just advicing though. sadRemember, that includes your mother. Your mother is a woman so, be careful what you say about women. Just advicing though.
u for check dictionary before opening mouth
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
uzuede4:
Most churches today don't know what a white wedding is. They should stop doing it. The church is not suppose to be a bondage. Women are humans not animals.
There're rules and regulations, it's simple, either you agree to comply or you don't..

It's more like saying the words/Instructions of God in the holy book are old fashioned coz they were given thousands of years ago..

Pray tell, what's the bondage there and whoever said women are animals and not humans You think some of the rules don't apply to men too?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Barigaboy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad

Why?
is because he is tired of d whole stress maybe he is not d party type n he is now asked to dance through out.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by goshen26: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Deceit
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
symbianDON:

when moderately and rationally used, make up isn't bad. it's used for facial enhancement. it's akin to applying polish to your shoes to make them nicer
But you and i know that's not the way it's been used now. Like 97% of those who apply makeup overdo it and that's the issue.

Personally i like moderation in anything, when something is excessive i believe it loses it's worth/value..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by kuchikau1: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Juliusdaughter:
I love her jare. If they won't allow you look your best to church at least no pastor will come and stop your shine at reception. Wedding is supposed to be done once in a lifetime, I don't understand why some churches would want their bride to look like someone that just lost a loved one undecided There's absolutely nothing wrong in a modest wedding gown and light make up for white wedding.
What a stupid post!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Hades2016(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
na correct girl jooooor she gonna shine grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by ngmgeek(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad

Why?

Why has a tail! Are we related to him? lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad

Why?

My thoughts exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.