Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) (90214 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2016
End time
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by totorimi: 4:46am On Nov 19, 2016
franugo:

una too like to judge for Nigeria, haba. did u look at both pictures?? if u are being truthful to urself, you'll know dt d bride was more beautyful with makeup on. its her wedding day, she fucking calls d shots.

You dont know those church people and their doctrines, if you do you will know why we are shouting.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by spiralwedge(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2016
homesteady:
I'm sure many people know of Mountain of fire wedding rules - no makeup, no hair extensions and many more!
Recently there was a story shared by a makeup artist on how her Client's hair extension was removed in church!

Well, this bride, Esther Roland Gbadebo just showed us how to give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar! grin if you doubt whether she is the same person in both pictures, look at the groom!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1235346566508400&id=100000992047828&set=a.153265761383158.26515.100000992047828&source=56

Why do you have to quote her full name to pass on your message. Mod, isnt this against the rules?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by dammieco(m): 5:19am On Nov 19, 2016
I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by dammieco(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2016
dammieco:
I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS
HER ENGAGEMENT
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Qualer: 5:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Preca:
Lol...she can't allow them to spoil her wedding day

she looks like you... somehow! grin grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 5:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Emassive:
Bros this is not even Mountain of Fire and secondly it is not true.
What's the name of Hall in MFM cause all marriages are done under the watchful eye of the Committee in Onike-Yaba, Lagos HQ. I had my wedding there and I just wonder many people have come here to lie about rubbish things in the name making a Name for themselves. Sometime I think we need to draw a line between Reality and fallacy.

u mean there is only one branch of mfm in nigeria where all marriages are conducted?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice1 as the church make a firm stand on its standard and rules but churches must dwell more on the teachings that will convict the mind of members and intending couples.
Rom12:1-2 talked about ''....present yourselves as living & holy sacrifice which is the your spiritual service...... Do not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, which is good.....''
righteousness and holiness are things of the mind which are to show to the world.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2016
I have seen one myself, all painted! Hypocrisy. It is difficult to see a genuinely converted woman!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Swints: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2016
I think the bride's parent are the members of the mfm and so the lady was forced to wed in her parent's church. Although she could have boned church wedding and opted for a registry thing. [sup][/sup]
Stupedinluv:
The bride and groom and everyone present @ the reception are huge-time hypocrites.

If you cant cope with the chains and regulations of a cult, get the fvck out

#no respect for people with flustering brains#
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Pylony(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Check out the thing na, "MAKE UP" i.e make up for what you don't have. If so why take what you don't have before God to join together sef? I tire for woman matter jare. grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2016
I told my parents who attend mfm that I would rather go to the registry and then head to the wedding reception, but should they insist I honor them by having my wedding in their church, I will definitely pull this kind of stunt on them

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by adeA1(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2016
devils work inside her
devils work inside her
devils work inside her
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by agrovick(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2016
The joke is on them. Hahaha
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
The bride and groom and everyone present @ the reception are huge-time hypocrites.

If you cant cope with the chains and regulations of a cult, get the fvck out

#no respect for people with flustering brains#

Some people get married in churches they are not members of, they fulfil all righteousness (rules of the church) just to marry d love of their lives. And afterwards go back to their own church.
She might actually not be a member of that church.
And if so, I see no hypocrisy here.

I have seen a muslim marry in a church, he did all that was asked by d church and married his bride. He is still a practising muslim till date.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by machosly(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2016
He's calculating the expenses inside his head and believe me....its unimaginable! angry grin grin angry
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
spidey77:
i over rep this gal jare
poor christians, I weep for them, that is why those in the other religion never take us serious, when we aren't holding on to those things that are approved by God, u break church rules you are happy all in the name that u want to enjoy ur day, some minutes of pleasure and you drift away with God, you incure demons to your celebration all in the name of celebrating marriages, ask yourself why is the state of marriages crashing as a matter of fact if u study those cases well you will find out that majority of them are so called christians, tell them the mind of God they will want to do their own, many have sacrificed their marriages and themselves to the devil, and they are being controlled by demonic possession, why is that most of manipulations of the underworld are targeted at women mostly, because many of them are slaves to them, either they are holding their hair extensions, fake eye lashes, fake fingernails etc and the devil use those things to control them, jesus said know ye not that unto whom you yield urself to you are servants unto it, either unto God ( living right, staying pure,natural) or unto the devil ( craving after worldliness, which includes their way of life, dressings, etc) some that know the truth and have been warned are shy to speak the truth, some inferiority complex have finished them, that's why I remember solomon after the passage of time went back to his vomit, God never change, neither his laws read I timothy 2 vs 9 zepheniah 1 vs 8 and pray to God to convince you about about this, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by MizOmalicha(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
LMFAO. But most of the wedding pictures are taken in church immediately after the service.

Her children might be confused a little when they are seeing their parents' wedding pictures
U can take ur pic at the reception venue, u'll hv more guest dere.. u jst snap with ministers in the church
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by MizOmalicha(f): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
poor christians, I weep for them, that is why those in the other religion never take us serious, when we aren't holding on to those things that are approved by God, u break church rules you are happy all in the name that u want to enjoy ur day, some minutes of pleasure and you drift away with God, you incure demons to your celebration all in the name of celebrating marriages, ask yourself why is the state of marriages crashing as a matter of fact if u study those cases well you will find out that majority of them are so called christians, tell them the mind of God they will want to do their own, many have sacrificed their marriages and themselves to the devil, and they are being controlled by demonic possession, why is that most of manipulations of the underworld are targeted at women mostly, because many of them are slaves to them, either they are holding their hair extensions, fake eye lashes, fake fingernails etc and the devil use those things to control them, jesus said know ye not that unto whom you yield urself to you are servants unto it, either unto God ( living right, staying pure,natural) or unto the devil ( craving after worldliness, which includes their way of life, dressings, etc) some that know the truth and have been warned are shy to speak the truth, some inferiority complex have finished them, that's why I remember solomon after the passage of time went back to his vomit, God never change, neither his laws read I timothy 2 vs 9 zepheniah 1 vs 8 and pray to God to convince you about about this, God bless you.
Woooooooow!!! Woooow!!!!! You just made my weekend..
"you incure demons to your celebration all in the name of celebrating marriages, ask yourself why is the state of marriages crashing" Very strong!
God bless u too
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2016
MizOmalicha:

Woooooooow!!! Woooow!!!!! You just made my weekend..
"you incure demons to your celebration all in the name of celebrating marriages, ask yourself why is the state of marriages crashing" Very strong!
God bless u too
I pray u didn't come here to check grammatical blunders, all I know is that the message has been passed him that has ear let him hear,
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2016
MizOmalicha:

U can take ur pic at the reception venue, u'll hv more guest dere.. u jst snap with ministers in the church

Absolutely

But its actually more common to see couples take pictures before reception.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
I pray u didn't come here to check grammatical blunders, all I know is that the message has been passed him that has ear let him hear,

You no even get sense grin somebody supported your post and you are attacking the person! You are definitely been controlled by demons!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by ameh99: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad

Why?

Recession wedding.. That why grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
calm down! Man! How did you come to the conclusion that you have passed a message? grin were did you even get the message from? Who da fu...k! Do you think you have passed your message to? I bet you believe you are Righteous than anyone else.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad

Why?

Because he just discovered a church member stole his Apple i-Phone 7!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2016
homesteady:

You no even get sense grin somebody supported your post and you are attacking the person! You are definitely been controlled by demons!
demons you say? I think that man is so brainwashed he can not even see grin anyway how did you know he is controlled by demons? Is that what the demons told you? Next time you see the demons can you please tell him/her/them to release my Range Rover grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Silumi(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Dreal11247:

But there are other churches where those things are allowed. If she feels she can't abide by the rules, is it not more honorable to locate one of the churches? You are neither here nor there.
you are Ryt though ..she had that choice I wonder why she didn't do as u suggested.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2016
homesteady:

thanks
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
gypsey:
calm down! Man! How did you come to the conclusion that you have passed a message? grin were did you even get the message from? Who da fu...k! Do you think you have passed your message to? I bet you believe you are Righteous than anyone else.
Is ur mind judging you?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
spiralwedge:

Why do you have to quote her full name to pass on your message. Mod, isnt this against the rules?

I wasn't the person that pasted her name, the mods edited my post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.