Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Photography Business In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photography Business In Nigeria (17722 Views)

10 Powerful Tips To Note When Starting A Photography Business / Photography Business / Please How Viable Is The Photography Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by samoskyz: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
I like to know the cost of a mobile photo printer for a mobile photography in occasions
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by hero2000: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
lakelake:
Please help guys , does it make sense for me to start a small photography business as a side business just to generate side income ? i am asking this because i wouldn't be able to have much time but yes i will be managing it with employed guys . any advice ?

@lakelake, you have said that you don't know much about the business. Everyone starts from ignorance to mastery. However, a crucial factor is PASSION. If you are passionate about photography you may not need to ask if you can combine it with what you are doing already; because it would have been your hobby.

Look within to see if you are passionate about photography.
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by seyipeters(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Need help setting up a new photo studio and don't know how to go about the Lightings etc. I'm willing to do it for free. Just Drop your email here and I'll contact.. What's my motive? I just love Studio Lighting.
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by peren: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
seyipeters:
Need help setting up a new photo studio and don't know how to go about the Lightings etc. I'm willing to do it for free. Just Drop your email here and I'll contact.. What's my motive? I just love Studio Lighting.

Hi seyi i would love to know what it takes to set up a studio in Portharcourt. you sound driven by passion, and there is nothing more fufiling. I will send you a direct message.
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by shawn5ng(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2016
seyipeters:
Hi Seyi,
please can you assist us to set up a studio lighting. Please you can reach me on 08039192101.
Hope to hear from you.
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by Skinnybrownie(f): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Want to start your own photography business today? Here are 8 steps on how to start your own digital photography business in Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/start-digital-photography-business-nigeria
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by gistcity(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Photography Business In Nigeria by Chydobe: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
“WHAT IS BEST DIGITAL CAMERA?”. You would also be able to have good options to choose from the list of Best digital cameras. Then, you would be able to choose and make one your best digital camera 2019.

We will also keep track of big events to announce some best buy camera prices in subsequent articles. Click on the link below and take part!

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/best-digital-camera-2019-buy-a-camera-from-list-of-best-digital-cameras/

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Probes Naira Depreciation In Parallel Market / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.