Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards (853 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by nkemjacob2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Some people do not know their senators representing them in their constituency both red chamber, house of rep, and state house of assembly. Prove me wrong if you know their names, and list their achievement so far.
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by holatin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
His name is _____ his achievement is sleeping with girls his daughter age
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Mrjo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Abaribe showcasing aba made and following saraki and ikpeazu to court. Bt Ossy is our hon. Rep grade our roads etc
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by forghon: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
it simply nothing since he was voted d Idiot nvr show we last heard d Idiot was flown abroad for over dieting.
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Ahmed0336(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Senator gyunka to be honest I don't know if he has executed any project cos I no see nor hear say e do any he has been sick for some time sha.
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by UnknownT: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Senator Hope Uzodinma and Representative Jerry Alagboso. Their only achievement that I know is getting re-elected angry
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by nwasinachi(f): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
abeg who dey in charge of Anambra south sef?
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Senatorial District: Rivers Southeast! No Senator at the moment.

Federal constituency: Okrika/Ogu bolo! No REP at the moment....
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by ozuru(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
UnknownT:
Senator Hope Uzodinma and Representative Jerry Alagboso. Their only achievement that I know is getting re-elected angry

Are you from omuma in Oru - east lga
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Flexherbal(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Most of us do not know those representing us.
The truth is, after voting these politicians into power, they just forget about the people.
We no longer see them, until next election.

No project from any of them.
Maybe they are wating for two months to the next election so that they can hurriedly do some fake projects that they will use to campaign.
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Flexherbal(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Senatorial District: Rivers Southeast! No Senator at the moment.

Federal constituency: Okrika/Ogu bolo! No REP at the moment....

Una case serious ooo
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by leofab(f): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't know any... Buhari I know
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Bujumbura(m): 12:52am On Nov 19, 2016
nwasinachi:
Andy Uba. The most stupid Senator in Anambra
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Johnnyessence(m): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
imagine and some people will be supporting them. They even kill themselves because of them. That is while some people are not supporting willie cos of his failed campaign promise. Infact d electorates are rejecting his reelection bid next year. They know he is going to embezzle d state treasury more.
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by nkemjacob2(m): 2:32am On Nov 19, 2016
NOTE: it's very unfortunate that the answers shows no reason why i will be blame the senate for misbehaving, cos the electorate are the problem. bear this in mind, if you are voting without knowing who your senators are, then you are among those who waste vote. in the real sense you are suppose to know your senators and his/her plans in your constituency. Please learn and keep feet. Dont just pay them over a million naira to say just AYE! and NIL!.
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Bujumbura(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
imagine and some people will be supporting them. They even kill themselves because of them. That is while some people are not supporting willie cos of his failed campaign promise. Infact d electorates are rejecting his reelection bid next year. They know he is going to embezzle d state treasury more.
look at this Osun boy talking about Anambra undecided

The day Osun will ever equal to Nnewi my hometown i will renouce my place and apply for Jigawa indigeneship.

Never you in your wild dreams compare Osun with Nnewi not to talk of Anambra

Be guided
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
look at this Osun boy talking about Anambra undecided

The day Osun will ever equal to Nnewi my hometown i will renouce my place and apply for Jigawa indigeneship.

Never you in your wild dreams compare Osun with Nnewi not to talk of Anambra

Be guided
u are still pained about the development stride in osun state hmmm. Ur so called nnewi u are saying here d roads there are not tarred. Ur governor obiano just dey embezzle state treasury and clean his mouth from it. Even d so village roads u are right now are not tarred. Keep supporting d fraudster of apga and obiano keeps embezzling state treasury more. Wetin dey ur nnewi. That u are envy to this extent. It seems obiano av brainwash u to this extent. Infact ur so called nnewi never developed up to the standard of a city called Ede in Osun state that has 2 universities and one polytechnic. Keep envy ur fraudster governor obiano.
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by stsinner: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2016
nwasinachi:
senator andy uba
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by UnknownT: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
ozuru:

Are you from omuma in Oru - east lga
No
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by nwasinachi(f): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
stupid ke? is he still alive?
Re: Do U No D Senators Representin Ur Constituency List Ther Achievement In Ur Wards by Bujumbura(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
nwasinachi:
stupid ke? is he still alive?
The Ozu is still alive.

Fool Nigeria Once, Shame On You. Fool Nigeria Twice … / Ondo Elections : What It Means For Tinubu And Buhari / Photos: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Awarded Highest National Honors By Presidents Of Lib