Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline (1916 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by Mbeki: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
An epic movie about Islam's Prophet Muhammad is in the pipeline, backed by a producer of the Lord of the Rings.
American Barrie Osborne, who also produced The Matrix, told Reuters the film would be an "international epic" aimed at "bridging cultures".
In accordance with Islamic rules, the Prophet cannot be depicted on screen. Images of the Prophet are considered blasphemous by Muslims.
The $150m (£91m) English language film should go into production in 2011.
2010 talks
Qatari media company Alnoor Holdings, which is behind the plans, said it wanted to attract the "best international talent" for the film.
"The film will educate people about the true meaning of Islam," Osborne said.
Raja Sharif, vice president of international projects at Alnoor, told Reuters he expected to conclude deals next year.

Source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8337721.stm
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by Abuzola(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hope the christians will view it and stop spreading all kinds of contagorous lies/nonsense
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by mazaje(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2009
Abuzola:

Hope the christians will view it and stop spreading all kinds of contagorous lies/nonsense

Did prophet mohammed marry a child and consummated the wedding when she was still a child? YES HE DID
Did prophet mohammed behead people that did not believe in the lies he was spreading around with his own hands? YES HE DID
Did the prophet mohammed plagiarize the Hebrew bible? YES HE DID

So what are the "lies" you are talking about here?
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by Nezan(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
I think muslims will start killing innocent people again if the dark sides of mohammed are brought to the open . . . unless those darksides (i.e paedophilia, womanizing, killing/robbing innocent people, etc. etc. ) are edited out.
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by Mbeki: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
Nezan:

I think muslims will start killing innocent people again if the dark sides of mohammed are brought to the open . . . unless those darksides (i.e paedophilia, womanizing, killing/robbing innocent people, etc. etc. ) are edited out.
Am afraid too oh! cos common cartoon publication led to serious crisis in the north early 2000!
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by Abuzola(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
@mazaje, stop deceiving yourself
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by Mbeki: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
Am sure Osama bin Laden will send his Taliban boys to destroy the production crew!
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by mavenbox: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2009
P.S> For those of you that enjoy intelligent discussions, I made one some hours ago. It's right here,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.0.html

It exposes some of the numerous lies and contradictions and fallacies that the Koran is made up of. Muslim scholars have been having headaches about these things for 1400 years. Let's see if anyone on nairaland can explain the lies away.

grin grin grin grin grin cool wink tongue
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by Abuzola(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2009
You ain't the first, check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=336052.0;
Re: An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline by mantraa: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2009

Too late. The brainwashed muslim jihadists already have started killing innocent people again. When will they ever learn.

The facts cannot be denied.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. / Covenant Time: Building A Personal Relationship With God / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.