Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How To Install Tv Tuner On Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Tv Tuner On Laptop (2822 Views)

Hp Tv Tuner Card / How To Get A Tv Tuner Hardware / Installing Laptops Tv Tuner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Tv Tuner On Laptop by sauwal: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2009
@all,
i want to buy a WinTV-HVR 850 USB TV Tuner,for my laptop,hp 6720s with windows vista business edition,but was told that,i can not be able to watch tv because vista business does not have a windows media center,therefore it could not play tv? how true is it,and is their a software that i can install to play tv or can someone download and install media center?

pls i need help

thanks
Re: How To Install Tv Tuner On Laptop by ade9ja(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2009
There is no big deal about it but i will advice you to go for the pci card if your laptop has a pci slot or go for the usb, after purchasing your tv turner device install the driver that came with it and attach or plug your turner to your laptop, that is all.
call 07028105211 for more info
Re: How To Install Tv Tuner On Laptop by Xaobahn: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Number does not exist please i have a similr problem
ade9ja:
There is no big deal about it but i will advice you to go for the pci card if your laptop has a pci slot or go for the usb, after purchasing your tv turner device install the driver that came with it and attach or plug your turner to your laptop, that is all.
call 07028105211 for more info

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Gaming System / HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! / *SOLD**Hp Probook 450 G4 Corei5 (8gb Ram ,1tera Hdd)SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.