Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo (2244 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Olusola Oke, AD Candidate Arrested In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by henryanna36: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2016
According to the information shared in Hausa by Rariya,pictured above are weapons security forces recovered from campaign bus of Ondo state gubernatorial candidate for AD party Mr Olusola Oke.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please explain more....

'Wasu Makamai Kenan Da Jami'an Sojoji Suka Gano A Wata Mota Dake Cikin Tawagar Motocin Dan Takatar Gwamna A Karkashin Jam'iyyar AD A Jihar Ondo, Wato Olusola Oke A Garin Okitipupa'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-weapons-security-forces-allegedly.html

Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by somez(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Nigerian qolitics, do or die. Stupi* old men

1 Like

Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Dirty Politics wink
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by Babacele: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2016
mtcheww!
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by hotice01: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Why the media lies and propaganda.
They took pictures of his bus and attached a picture of weapons.Why didn't they put the weapons in front of the bus and snap it,with his campaign poster/picture.
Besides why does it seem the machetes are brand new as well as the weapons.
Only gullible Nigerians and zombies will fall for this kinda propaganda!

10 Likes

Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by Blanc8(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2016
which one is stupid old men.. ?

People they don't catch are innocent shey ?
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by HCF(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2016
And Someone would believe this?. As far as I am concerned, these are just random pictures put together by some disgruntled elements...just to drag the name of the party and candidate in the mud and heat up the polity...

I am not in support of any of the politicians, but I hate it when mudslinging takes precedence over intelligent electioneering...
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by adebayo201: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2016
hotice01:
They took pictures of his bus and attached a picture of weapons.Why didn't they put the weapons in front of the bus and snap it,with his campaign poster/picture.
Besides does it seem the machetes are brand new as well as the weapons.

little lie with pics... you get the minds of the masses

1 Like

Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by SillyMods: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
hotice01:
Besides does it seem the machetes are brand new as well as the weapons.
Mister, are you in any doubt this is common with all these politicians and their supporters?

Were those murdered in previous election violence killed by fist blows?

The truth is, all the parties, especially the main ones, engage in this act one way or the other.

So, stop taking paracetamol for their headache.
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by hotice01: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016
SillyMods:

Mister, are you in any doubt this is common with all these politicians and their supporters?

Were those murdered in previous election violence killed by fist blows?

The truth is, all the parties, especially the main ones, engage in this act one way or the other.

So, stop taking paracetamol for their headache.

Mister,
I am in doubt cuz I don't swallow every news hook,line and sinker.
Every party engages in it true but I need more than just pictures of weapons,pasted beside another picture of his campaign bus.
Incase you finding it hard to think,let me aid you.please answer the following questions:
who was driving the bus?
How many people have they arrested in connection to this development?
Why did they not display the weapons in front of his campaign bus with his campaign poster clearly showing?
What location and time did this development occur?
Why was it only reported on a Hausa media outfit?

Think Mister,don't be a gullible Nigerian!
Good morning.

4 Likes

Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by ayindejimmy(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2016
This is merely a propaganda. It's typical of political thug bloggers
You need to do better with those pictures to make me even read the post, talk more believing it. Why can't you photoshop the alleged gun with the branded bus in a single picture.
Oh! You didn't think of that?

1 Like

Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by pheyikemi: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Naija politicians and violence be like 5&6. Those things are for personal security (scurity in jenny's voice) reasons. grin
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by Jaybye: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2016
I'm from Ondo State and Olusola Oke isn't my candidate. Nevertheless, I feel this is a concocted story someone is just employing against him. That doesn't mean these politicians don't have personal thugs capable of doing things like this but I'm well educated to know by the sense of things what to believe and what not to. It's just a shame that this is what rules the day in our political arena. Well, they say "politics is a dirty game". I bet his supporters are somewhere right now cooking up a story in retaliation, to soil his opponents as well... Even Donald Trump employed similar tactics vs HC and today he's a winner!
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by Justiyke4u: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
i blame the youths of this country for the bad leadership of this country
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by ElectronicsGuy(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Politics, a dirty game.

Meanwhile, now you can use your iron, hot plate, boiling ring and all heating elements on generator . Get your gen power booster today.
N4000 only

Check my signature for contact
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by selch(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Nigeria is in for political wars, The pdp are already full of thugs but the Apc?? That one? Join thugs, robbers and desperate men as most of their people decamp from other parties out of desperation not out of need to help d masses, d other parties are not innocent to, I think Edo was a bit peaceful because a pastor was involved, but ondo I'm not sure, be it 2016 or 2019 Apc would rig election, kill and do everything possible to stay in power, they would not let go of power so easily just as pdp did in its early years, no matter how clear things are bad, even buhari would contest 2019 and say d first four years he use to chase corruption, now give him 4 years to work on d economy, all na lies we know, but he would probably win cz of rigging. Now my advice is to ordinary citizens and youth, don't allow ur children or ur self be used for this evil men, be it ondo, kano or Nigeria don't kill ur self for greedy men as they all are, people shouting said baba! In d street 2015 are begging for a cup of garri today while his daughters dey fly everywhere enjoy their life. God bless them na their luck, but ondo people should embrace peaceful election and not listen to all the war drumming politicians like Amechi Nd wike
Re: See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo by Jaybye: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
That Rivers politics ehn, na him be the apogee of political war. One state torn apart because of parties. It keeps getting worse! If I was Wike though, I wouldn't let the fact that I'm a PDP governor fuel this existing hate and tension between him and his opponents. I would forget the grudges of the past and sue for peace. I'm sorry for saying this, I was not born yet when Hitler was around but anytime I see Gov Nyesom on TV, nothing comes to mind but Adolf Hitler. His look depicts someone who is ever prepared for war! Someone should pls tell his excellency, the maximum one can spend as a governor in our country is 8years. And the fact that death lurks around us all means we can leave anytime! Posterity takes over and judges our deeds thereafter. Rivers belongs to him and ALL the people he governs.

selch:
Nigeria is in for political wars, The pdp are already full of thugs but the Apc?? That one? Join thugs, robbers and desperate men as most of their people decamp from other parties out of desperation not out of need to help d masses, d other parties are not innocent to, I think Edo was a bit peaceful because a pastor was involved, but ondo I'm not sure, be it 2016 or 2019 Apc would rig election, kill and do everything possible to stay in power, they would not let go of power so easily just as pdp did in its early years, no matter how clear things are bad, even buhari would contest 2019 and say d first four years he use to chase corruption, now give him 4 years to work on d economy, all na lies we know, but he would probably win cz of rigging. Now my advice is to ordinary citizens and youth, don't allow ur children or ur self be used for this evil men, be it ondo, kano or Nigeria don't kill ur self for greedy men as they all are, people shouting said baba! In d street 2015 are begging for a cup of garri today while his daughters dey fly everywhere enjoy their life. God bless them na their luck, but ondo people should embrace peaceful election and not listen to all the war drumming politicians like Amechi Nd wike

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Claims He Can Solve Nigeria Electricity Problem In 2 Years / The Most Dangerous Man In The World / Jubilation In Igboland As Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge;job Seekers Flood Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.