Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

D Importers Membership Club - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / D Importers Membership Club (502 Views)

Here / 91% Of Nigerian Importers Are Smugglers – Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Importers Membership Club by LEAD1(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2016
If you're presently in the importation business arena, they are things that matters and things which determine your profit.
1, Are you buying from the right source,
2, How much are you buying it,
3, How do you know, you're buying from a supplier, from the warehouse or factory.

If you're into importation business of phones, wares and furniture then you need my expor.

I will expose to you, new contacts suppliers

Look at the below phones, a supplier just send me a full catalog:

Latest Full Metal Nice Looking Smartphone Cheap Price 5.0-inch Lightweight Ultra Thin android 4G LTE Mobile Phone Worldwide 4G-LTE Fast Fingerprint with Play Store (Hot-Sale)
(Android Cellphone)

Item No.495, FOB Price: US$92.06

The second:Perfect 6.0-inch Android 6.0 4G-LTE Smartphone CNC Very Nice Looking Full Metal Body Eight Core Speed RAM 4GB ROM 64GB with VOOC and Clear Camera By Sony All Fast Operating with Fast Fingerprint in Amazing Good Price (HOT-SALE)
(Android Cellphone)

Item No.100, FOB Price: US$142.86

Third:Luxury Small Mobile Phone Touch Keyboard Mini Colorful Glass Style Dual Sim Dual Standby Metal Body Design 1.63-Inch HD Screen Fashion Small Backup Cellphone
(Small Cellphone)

Item No.152, FOB Price: US$43.97

Fourth: Luxury Fast-speed 4G LTE 6.0-inch High Clear HD Definition SHARP Screen Fast Fingerprint Mobile Phone Compatible With FDD/TD Both LTEs 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Luxury Body of Metal Design Eight Core Speed With Google Play Supported
(Android Cellphone)

Item No.264, FOB Price: US$147.62

I have so much in stock, but you need to move out from your comfort zone, let me know you're serious and I will take you serious.

Learn more https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebPjBydRfgBEC6G-EK4jKSMoM49Ee2JcPpIZ4JJQlaxji--Q/viewform

Re: D Importers Membership Club by Chukslar: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
WE Send money to your suppliers anywhere in the world in Dollars

Advantages of Using Infolinks Pay for Me
1) Buy Dollars Cheaper
2) No extra Bank Charges
3) No time wasting

WE Pay through PayPal cos its Instant and both Sender and Receiver are Protected.

Though Bank transfers can be agreed upon.

Note- Pls do not ask if you can Pay after we send the Money, the Answer is a big NO. If you doubt our services then you are free to start with any amount then Build your trust.
You can also ask to meet Face to Face or in a Bank (if your Order is big enough).

Send your Request to chukslar@yahoo.com or PM us if we can help you.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree ,founder Of Alibaba Reasons Why Poor People Are The Worst To Serve / Local Oven For Sale / Quick Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.