Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Please,help My Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please,help My Brother (4821 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Thank you everyone.
Re: Please,help My Brother by mysticgal(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2016
TF, please put graphic images embarassed
And I advice you approach TEHN, there they would verify your story. By the way, how much does the surgery cost sef.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2016
mysticgal:
And I advice you approach TEHN, there they would verify your story. By the way, how much does the surgery cost sef.

Please am sorry for the discomfort.
Please what is TEHN?
The surgery is 150,000.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2016
mysticgal:

Please what is TEHN?
The surgery is 150,000.
A doctor said if i don't attend to it soonest, it will continue swelling and the amount will increase.
Re: Please,help My Brother by mysticgal(f): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Please what is TEHN?
The surgery is 150,000.
A doctor said if i don't attend to it soonest, it will continue swelling and the amount will increase.
From what I can see, TeHN does not accept medical cases, but I think these people might help
R231, TGIRL, Mynd44, JARUS & CHAIRCOVER, OAM4J, JAYBEE, BIOLABEE.
smiley
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2016
mysticgal:

From what I can see, TeHN does not accept medical cases, but I think these people might help
R231, TGIRL, MIND, JARUS & CHAIRCOVER, OAM4J, JAYBEE, BIOLABEE.
smiley

Please how do i contact them?
Thanks for you time
I am grateful.
Re: Please,help My Brother by mysticgal(f): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Please how do i contact them?
Thanks for you time
I am grateful.
Sweeney, I understand how desperate you are right now ,,, you need to take down your phone number to avoid story that touches, except when the time to contact you comes ... Once I mentioned this guy's, they would be notified and see this. So babe chill.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2016
mysticgal:

Sweeney, I understand how desperate you are right now ,,, you need to take down your phone number to avoid story that touches, except when the time to contact you comes ... Once I mentioned this guy's, they would be notified and see this. So babe chill.

Alright, Thank you very much ma.
God will richly reward you.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
This needs to be verified. 160 NLanders donating 1k each or 320 donating 500 each will save the young man. All that is needed is verification and this sent to Front page. Together will can do this .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
byvan03:
This needs to be verified. 160 NLanders donating 1k each or 320 donating 500 each will save the young man. All that is needed is verification and this sent to Front page. Together will can do this .

Please what does it take to get verification?
I was advised not to put up my phone number or account number. Please what should i do?
Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Please what does it take to get verification?
I was advised not to put up my phone number or account number. Please what should i do?

Those that will do that have their ways.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Drop a link to your Facebook page and put details of your brother's situation there. It must be an already existing page

Where is the original doctor's report and which clinic is he being treated? Why N150K? Give as much evidence as possible
Re: Please,help My Brother by baby124: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol, OP!!! You really came with evidence. Biko who snap the pics? Kindly remove it as it doesn't prove his condition and it's just embarrassing. Get a doctors report instead.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Viking007(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
byvan03:
Good plan...but she needs to be verified. Doctor's report & other relevant documents should be uploaded. Her location too, maybe someone on nairaland stays close to her.
Re: Please,help My Brother by ifyalways(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
An orphan  ✓

A  Virgin ✓

Hernia operation @ 150,000 ngn undecided

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Eyah. I really wish I could help.

Op don't you have relatives?

Thorpido, truckpusher, MadCow
Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Viking007:

Good plan...but she needs to be verified. Doctor's report & other relevant documents should be uploaded. Her location too, maybe someone on nairaland stays close to her.

I talked about the verification part. No one is ready to part with a penny over scam.
Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
ifyalways:
An orphan  ✓

A  Virgin ✓

grin grin
Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waitoooo!!!!!! Ify you just grabbed my attention. Scrotal hernia surgery in a government Hospital 150k shocked?
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Okay, before emotions, common sense first.

There is nothing to prove that your younger brother has not been treated. This could be images from 2012.

Do you have up-to-date medical report, indicating the cost of surgery?

Which other platform (aside Nairaland) have you visited for help? How much have you realized, and what is left?
(I don't expect the truth anyway, I know you need money for other stuffs like school fee, feeding, and to keep your virginity).

You and I know your first post was copied somewhere as evidently seen in the "poor editing."

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by thorpido(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op,where is your location?
If you're for real,we can do the verification process?
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
My opinion: get your Doctor's contacts.. let willing Nairalanders visit him and pay directly to his acct. That's the only way to build and earn trust, not by posting account numbers as some do.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Splinz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op, you've done well in seeking for help. Now, furnish us with all relevant evidences as concerning this matter.

We'd only take you serious when you're serious too. Report back to this house when you have proofs to authenticate your story.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:
Good Morning Narialandners, my name is Olawunmi
a student of National Open university (Benin Study
center ) 200level. I am 20 years old.

I am an orphan. I am also an hair dresser . I have been a
guest but I have a heavy load on my head i can't
carry by myself, so i created an account to seek for
help.

It saddens me this morning as i type this on this E-
platform. I regard Narialand as one of the most
visited website in Nigeria and if my family and
church can't hear my cry a good Nigerian will come
to my aid.

My 17 year old brother has been in excruciating
pain for over one week. He has been diagnosed
with Grion hernia but due to financial constraints he
has not be able to undergo the needed operation.
Same financial constraints prevented me for
registering my courses this semester and i could
not sit for my exams.

On behalf of my 17 year old brother (Uwaola Tunde)
am calling on well-meaning Nigerians to kindly to
kindly assist my brother.

Am ready to tender any document to validate my
claim if the need arise. Kindly come to my aid, i
can't jettison my only brother and i can't loose my
virginty to any man because of money

Thank you and God bless you as you come to my
brother's aid.
Seun
Lalasticlala Please , help me move it to the Front
page.

if you decide to trade your virginity in order to save the life of your brother does it worth #150k

good luck to you anyway, your emphasis on your virginity might do the tricks, endear more empathy to your appeal

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Acidosis:
My opinion: get your Doctor's contacts.. let willing Nairalanders visit him and pay directly to his acct. That's the only way to build and earn trust, not by posting account numbers as some do.

You mean pay to the Hospital 's account.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
byvan03:

You mean pay to the Hospital 's account.
Yes please. Hospital's account, not Doctor's.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by grafixdon: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls send account number, I'll drop little I have. It's well with him
Re: Please,help My Brother by grafixdon: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
ifyalways:
An orphan  ✓

A  Virgin ✓

You're taking this ur over Sabi detective too far. Allow people to help this guy, Na wa 4u o.

2 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by eyinjuege: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
OP, where's your location?
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
grafixdon:

You're taking this ur over Sabi detective too far. Allow people to help this guy, Na wa 4u o.

I think the detective thing is on-point. Do you know that 8 out of every 10 Nigerians (including the educated ones) cannot differentiate a scam bank notification (email) from the authentic ones? You just need to meet more Nigerians to understand how dum.b some can be.

One was asking me today: why is Nigeria broke? Why can't CBN print money so people can stop suffering?

That's the mentality of the average Nigerians. Without certain threads and detectives, many will remain dum.b.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
eyinjuege:
OP, where's your location?

Sir, am in Warri
A Vicah hoapital Doctor in warri just told me i should go and hustle 150 thousand, when i took him to the hospital with is hard and swollen testicles. Maybe he wants to scare us off because mere looking at me you will know i am poor.I had no money for test or whatsoever. I don't have any report. But you can send your team of detectives to come and meet me in Warri I live in igubudu ( little village).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted / Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. / See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.