Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Please,help My Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please,help My Brother (4888 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Acidosis:
My opinion: get your Doctor's contacts.. let willing Nairalanders visit him and pay directly to his acct. That's the only way to build and earn trust, not by posting account numbers as some do.

I don't have a personal Doctor Sir.
Nigerians as sprayed with too much foul odour of scam that we can't perceive the innocent fragrance of sincerity. Thank you sir for your attention.

I live in Warri at igbudu (little village)
Re: Please,help My Brother by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls those within the op juridiction should make findings as to be sure if the op is actually saying the truth. Pls I will appreciate if I can be mention for financial assistance after verification has being made.
Re: Please,help My Brother by eyinjuege: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Sir, am in Warri
A Vicah hoapital Doctor in warri just told me i should go and hustle 150 thousand, when i took him to the hospital with is hard and swollen testicles. Maybe he wants to scare us off because mere looking at me you will know i am poor.I had no money for test or whatsoever. I don't have any report. But you can send your team of detectives to come and meet me in Warri I live in igubudu ( little village).

How about taking him to a general hospital. They usually admit in the emergency ward first, before those to operate him will come around. They can still operate on him if its an emergency, but you'll still have to pay for everything before you're discharged. At least that buys you time to start raising funds for him, while he gets the appropriate treatment he needs. Hold some money like 15K
If you were in a place like Lagos, I could have asked you to go to where you would be seen, and get treated while waiting for some support. You'll only have to buy consumables like drips, maybe some antibiotics if they haven't got spares
Re: Please,help My Brother by grafixdon: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Acidosis:

I think the detective thing is on-point. Do you know that 8 out of every 10 Nigerians (including the educated ones) cannot differentiate a scam bank notification (email) from the authentic ones? You just need to meet more Nigerians to understand how dum.b some can be.

One was asking me today: why is Nigeria broke? Why can't CBN print money so people can stop suffering?

That's the mentality of the average Nigerians. Without certain threads and detectives, many will remain dum.b.

This girl posted her brother's pe*** what other prove do u seek for ? It's not easy asking for help online, she summoned the courage to safe her brother's life. I came from wealthy ext family but I've never receive 1k from any one of them. It might also be her case, none of her family ready to help hence she seeked for help online.

2 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
grafixdon:

This girl posted her brother's pe*** what other prove do u seek for ? It's not easy asking for help onlinqe, she summoned the courage to safe her brother's life. I came from wealthy ext family but I've never receive 1k from any one of them. It might also be her case, none of her family ready to help hence she seeked for help online.

Please Sir, you guys should not have an E-argument over this.
it will only take time, I know my God will make a way.

Thank you.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Acidosis:
Okay, before emotions, common sense first.

There is nothing to prove that your younger brother has not been treated. This could be images from 2012.

Do you have up-to-date medical report, indicating the cost of surgery?

Which other platform (aside Nairaland) have you visited for help? How much have you realized, and what is left?
(I don't expect the truth anyway, I know you need money for other stuffs like school fee, feeding, and to keep your virginity).

You and I know your first post was copied somewhere as evidently seen in the "poor editing."

Yes sir, I first posted it on Health section.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
grafixdon:
Pls send account number, I'll drop little I have. It's well with him

Thank you sir.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Onegai(f): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise, why haven't you tried DELSUTH? Abraka is not far from Warri and it will be cheaper there as it is a Teaching Hospital. Plus there are consultants and surgeons. They won't let Resident Drs do the surgery by themselves. Abraka is 1 hr 15 mins max from you. I know GH Ekpan is one-kain but DELSU is better. Or Federal Medical Centre, Asaba? Farther off but they're really good and it won't cost N150,000.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:
Why haven't you tried DELSU? Abraka is not far from Warri and it will be cheaper there as it is a Teaching Hospital. Plus there are consultants and surgeons. They won't let Resident Drs do the surgery by themselves. I know GH Ekpan is one-kain but DELSU is better. Or Federal Medical Centre, Asaba?

Thank you for your suggestion.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Onegai(f): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Thank you for your suggestion.

Should I make some phonecalls on your behalf, so that if you take your bro there and they verify everything, they can give the bill and people can help?
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:
OlawunmiPraise, why haven't you tried DELSU? Abraka is not far from Warri and it will be cheaper there as it is a Teaching Hospital. Plus there are consultants and surgeons. They won't let Resident Drs do the surgery by themselves. Abraka is 1 hr 15 mins max from you. I know GH Ekpan is one-kain but DELSU is better. Or Federal Medical Centre, Asaba? Farther off but they're really good and it won't cost N150,000.

DELSU teaching hospital is at Oghara, not Abraka.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
baby124:
Lol, OP!!! You really came with evidence. Biko who snap the pics? Kindly remove it as it doesn't prove his condition and it's just embarrassing. Get a doctors report instead.

I snap the pics. They say "na who wear shoe na know were they pain am"... the pics might not depict the pains he his going through but I pray you or your loved one never experience it.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Onegai(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Acidosis:

DELSU teaching hospital is at Oghara, not Abraka.

Still not far from Warri. Max 30-40 mins, even better. Unless DELSUTH is on strike but let me confirm.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:

Still not far from Warri. Max 30 mins, she can take the white and blue bus.

I don't think she's interested in that.. We don't even know the hospital handling the boy's case.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:

Should I make some phonecalls on your behalf, so that if you take your bro there and they verify everything, they can give the bill and people can help?

Ma, hope the bill won't be higher than the aforementioned because the ways things are panning out I will continue using native medicine and continue praying..Thank you so much.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Onegai(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Ma, hope the bill won't be higher than the aforementioned because the ways things are panning out I will continue using native medicine and continue praying..Thank you so much.

How can DELSUTH, a govt Teaching Hospital, be more expensive than Vicah Clinic (which you mentioned earlier), that is private? Let us check and see first.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Acidosis:

I don't think she's interested in that.. We don't even know the hospital handling the boy's case.

Please i am interested in it Sir, there is no hospital handling any case. I only took him to Vicah Clinic and a Doctor told me it is hernia and an operation will be needed.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Please i am interested in it Sir, there is no hospital handling any case. I only took him to Vicah Clinic and a Doctor told me it is hernia and an operation will be needed.

Ah please take the boy to a government hospital first thing tomorrow morning
Re: Please,help My Brother by enoqueen: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

U came here to ask for help. Help is coming now, you want to bail.

What is panning out........

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
enoqueen:

U came here to ask for help. Help is coming now, you want to bail.

What is panning out........

Am not running Sir, I need help from a private clinic with sound doctors. it is an operation we are talking about.
I don't just like anything Government hospital, I don't mean to be rude but they are quack. I did my appendix operation In general hospital warri and i regretted it.
Re: Please,help My Brother by thorpido(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Am not running Sir, I need help from a private clinic with sound doctors. it is an operation we are talking about.
I don't just like anything Government hospital, I don't mean to be rude but they are quack. I did my appendix operation In general hospital warri and i regretted it.

Quite a no of doctors you will find in private hospitals are actually working with government hospitals so I don't know what you mean by quack.Government hospitals are actually where you wouldn't normally find quacks but you may meet an inexperienced doctor depending on the location and personnel employed there.

Go to DELSU as advised and it's way cheaper than N150k if done at a government hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by ifyalways(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin
Hernia usually is one of the easiest, safest and cheapest surgeries. It's a big deal only in few cases and when not treated.

Then again, the relationship between sick brother and virginity is

I just dey look.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
ifyalways:

Hernia usually is one of the easiest, safest and cheapest surgeries. It's a big deal only in few cases and when not treated.

Then again, the relationship between sick brother and virginity is

I just dey look.

I pray you never find yourself in this my predicament.
Begging online is embarrassing but I rather do it than to sleep with any man to get the money. This is a temptation and I will surely over come it.
Re: Please,help My Brother by enoqueen: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Sir, am in Warri
A Vicah hoapital Doctor in warri just told me i should go and hustle 150 thousand, when i took him to the hospital with is hard and swollen testicles. Maybe he wants to scare us off because mere looking at me you will know i am poor.I had no money for test or whatsoever. I don't have any report. But you can send your team of detectives to come and meet me in Warri I live in igubudu ( little village).

U took ur brother to a private hospital without the doctor writing anything down he ask u to go and look for 150k.
and u are here complaining of quack.

3 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by eyinjuege: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

You regretted your appendix operation because they're quack, but you're still alive.

Govt hospital is still better than your native medicine. What you don't know is that some complicated hernias can cause the intestine to rot away. Your brother's case will soon turn to that if care is not taken.
If it starts getting rotten, the pain will go, but he will become sicker and can die from blood infection.

A teaching hospital is better than a private hospital everywhere, except very few private hospitals.

People are ready to help you, at a lesser cost. You don't have any money to contribute, yet you're dictating which hospital you want to go. Why not try Reddington hospital in Lagos..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
enoqueen:

U took ur brother to a private hospital without the doctor writing anything down he ask u to go and look for 150k.
and u are here complaining of quack.

Pls ma, am not here to fight or argue with you.
It is unprofessional i mean. I came here to look for help not for people to blame or insult me. Thank you.
Re: Please,help My Brother by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Begging online is embarrassing but I rather do it than to sleep with any man to get the money. This is a temptation and I will surely over come it.
You don't need to pray for me darling ; that very line NEVER works with me.

You'd actually do well to concentrate on people that believe your story and ignore me. You've been advised to take the supposedly sick brother to a general hospital where this story would be confirmed but you prefer to go to an unknown mushroom "private" hospital and back-tracked to " I will keep praying and giving him agbo" cheesy

Abeg face the people that are interested because as you can infer from my posts, I find your story hilarious to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
ifyalways:

You'd actually do well to concentrate on people that believe your story and ignore me. You've been advised to take the supposedly sick brother to a general hospital where this story would be confirmed but you prefer to go to an unknown mushroom "private" hospital.

Abeg face the people that are interested because as you can infer from my posts, I find your story hilarious to say the least.

Ok ma. Thank you
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

You regretted your appendix operation because they're quack, but you're still alive.

Govt hospital is still better than your native medicine. What you don't know is that some complicated hernias can cause the intestine to rot away. Your brother's case will soon turn to that if care is not taken.
If it starts getting rotten, the pain will go, but he will become sicker and can die from blood infection.

A teaching hospital is better than a private hospital everywhere, except very few private hospitals.

People are ready to help you, at a lesser cost. You don't have any money to contribute, yet you're dictating which hospital you want to go. Why not try Reddington hospital in Lagos..

Ok Sir, We learn everyday
I taught private hospital have the best doctors because after my appendix operation i was forced to go to "New Era " a private clinic in warri it is close to igbudu market. The General hospital in warri is unprofessional. Some one advised me to go to oghara i will make plans and go there before the week run out.

The Reddington hospital is too far from me
I will go to Oghara. Thank you Sir.
Re: Please,help My Brother by enoqueen: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Pls ma, am not here to fight or argue with you.
It is unprofessional i mean. I came here to look for help not for people to blame or insult me. Thank you.

What is unprofessional

I know it will end in praise.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

is your virginity made in UK or China made

what is the correlation between your brothers predicament and your virginity

2 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
ifyalways:

You'd actually do well to concentrate on people that believe your story and ignore me. You've been advised to take the supposedly sick brother to a general hospital where this story would be confirmed but you prefer to go to an unknown mushroom "private" hospital and back-tracked to " I will keep praying and giving him agbo" cheesy

A day will come you will need help too
No man is an island
it might not be here on Nairaland
it might be a place nobody knows you
I pray you won't be laugh on as you laughed at me .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz / My Pre-wedding Pix / How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.