Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Please,help My Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please,help My Brother (4871 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please,help My Brother by eyinjuege: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Ok Sir, We learn everyday
I taught private hospital have the best doctors because after my appendix operation i was forced to go to "New Era " a private clinic in warri it is close to igbudu market. The General hospital in warri is unprofessional. Some one advised me to go to oghara i will make plans and go there before the week run out.

The Reddington hospital is too far from me
I will go to Oghara. Thank you Sir.

I was being sarcastic with the reddington ish. Don't be surprised they ask you for 2 million naira for a complicated hernia. Go tomorrow morning to the govt hospital, as the problem most Naija pple have is they leave their illnesses till the last minute when it gets complicated before seeking for a solution. By then its already too late.
your brother must have had the hernia for months or years before it started paining him, and he did nothing about it.
Show some seriousness by going tomorrow so that people can help you

3 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
carmag:

is your virginity made in UK or China made

what is the correlation between your brothers predicament and your virginity

Sir, my virginty is Heaven made.

I have promised myself and my late mum i will not sleep with any man until my wedding night. it might sound unreal to you. That's why i said this hernia problem won't make me loose my virginty to any man because of money.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

I was being sarcastic with the reddington ish. Don't be surprised they ask you for 2 million naira for a complicated hernia. Go tomorrow morning to the govt hospital, as the problem most Naija pple have is they leave their illnesses till the last minute when it gets complicated before seeking for a solution. By then its already too late.
your brother must have had the hernia for months or years before it started paining him, and he did nothing about it.
Show some seriousness by going tomorrow so that people can help you

Ok Sir, I will do all my best because right now he can barely walk. your must be a doctor.

Thank you for the advice.
Re: Please,help My Brother by GenSirbello007: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
I have been viewing this thread as a guest from the onset and this issue has force me to make a comment. Many people are here to ridicule this poor girl, she has given us are location and her place of resident. God bless those advising her to go to another hospital but do you know if she has the transport fare to go there? Someone asked if a virginty is made in UK or China, may Allah give you wisdom this night.

OlawunmiPraise take down those pictures of your sick brother and paste your account details. I am a Muslim and I know Allah will bless me. I will send something to your account on Monday . I know how it feels to be an orphan and no family to turn to. I live in warri too Okere road and i will pay you and your brother a visit soonest . Please take down those pictures immediately. if anybody want to help you let them help. Nobody should quote me because I won't reply.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by ifyalways(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
GenSirbello007:
I have been viewing this thread as a guest from the onset and this issue has force me to make a comment. Many people are here to ridicule this poor girl, she has given us are location and her place of resident. God bless those advising her to go to another hospital but do you know if she has the transport fare to go there? Someone asked if a virginty is made in UK or China, may Allah give you wisdom this night.
OlawunmiPraise take down those pictures of your sick brother and paste your account details. I am a Muslim and I know Allah will bless me. I will send something to your account on Monday . I know how it feels to be an orphan and no family to turn to. I live in warri too Okere road and i will pay you and your brother a visit soonest . Please take down those pictures immediately. if anybody want to help you let them help. Nobody should quote me because I won't reply.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
GenSirbello007:

Thank you very much Sir.
Even if our religious belief differ you still choose to help me. There is still hope for humanity.
I am speechless
Thank you sir.
Re: Please,help My Brother by eyinjuege: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
GenSirbello007:

That's really good of you to help her with the bills Sir.
May Allah reward you accordingly.
OlawunmiPraise, kindly pm your account details to this wonderful gentleman who's agreed to help you with part of the bills needed. Posting it live online without proper verification will make some people doubt your authenticity, so send it to him in private.
Even if he doesn't pay all the bills, you can at least get transport money to go to a government hospital, where you and your brother can be verified.
There are many equally kindhearted old NLers who can ensure you guys get the help you need, who will be personally involved in this matter to make sure no quack doctors handle your case. They will visit you at the hospital, and also offer moral support so you're not alone. I have seen NLers do wonders when a cause is genuine.
May God bless you all with hearts of gold.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by Funjosh(m): 2:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Guests embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by Abiagirl777(f): 2:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Op I pray for your brother,for healing and for help soon.just hold on to God and your standards, it is well.Amen.
Wish I had really.

2 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Thank you very much Sir.
Even if our religious belief differ you still choose to help me. There is still hope for humanity.
I am speechless
Thank you sir.

...I will make my own contribution if it can be verified that this isn't a scam by going through the right channel as someone has suggested paying directly into general hospital's account

you won't try to cut corners if your case is genuine

did anyone smell some pedophiles who get erect at the mention of virginity...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2016
GenSirbello007:

..My niggaz...!! coincidentally she lives at same warri where you resides as a benevolent Muslim man protocols must not be followed since she is a virgin girl hehehehe...

A muslim man vs a vulnerable virgin girl .......case closed

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by chibenn(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2016
as a Christian journeying in this world , I have always abserved
Re: Please,help My Brother by jaybee3(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2016
GenSirbello007:

The logical thing to do is verify the story first before donating money. That's the common sense approach and it doesn't have anything to do with religion Sir

We've had scammers post fake pictures of themselves wrapped in bandages on this same NL in the past so Madam Ifyalways scepticism and pragmatic approach is from experience of having dealt with these sort of cases.

4 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

I pray you never find yourself in this my predicament.
Begging online is embarrassing but I rather do it than to sleep with any man to get the money. This is a temptation and I will surely over come it.

I think you should stop emphasizing this virginity thing. For instance, if I were a prostitute, I won't help you even if I have the money in excess. Some found themselves in a similar condition, helpless with no one to help, so they choose prostitution in order to save themselves.

150k isn't a small money. I know Warri very well and I'm aware that some professional prostitutes don't earn more than N5000 per night. So how much do you think you'd earn as a virgin? And how long would you do that for to realize N150k? The fact that you choose to be virgin isn't the reason you're helpless.

Just thank God you've got the listening ears here on Nairaland. If your case is proven to be true, and you proceed to a government hospital for proper checks, willing minds will help your brother.

5 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by mysticgal(f): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Olawunmi first off, the virginity stuff is sick, secondly... Stop dodging if you are true..... Go to delsuth, it's a general hospital. By tomorrow, I would want you to take your brother by taxi or whatever means to delsuth(if you need cab/tests money, I'd pay) , take a test, capture the results with the phone you are using now, clearly..... Also take the doctors number, prescriptions given and bring it here, etc.
Don't play smart, this is Christmas and nobody wants to be scammed of hard cash....... Don't play smart here.. People like me are starting to have doubts and see loopholes in your story.

Don't play smart

9 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2016
mysticgal:
Olawunmi first off, the virginity stuff is sick, secondly... Stop dodging if you are true..... Go to delsuth, it's a general hospital. By tomorrow, I would want you to take your brother by taxi or whatever means to delsuth(if you need cab/tests money, I'd pay) , take a test, capture the results with the phone you are using now, clearly..... Also take the doctors number, prescriptions given and bring it here, etc.
Don't play smart, this is Christmas and nobody wants to be scammed of hard cash....... Don't play smart here.. People like me are starting to have doubts and see loopholes in your story.

Don't play smart

Am not playing smart
I pasted my number here and last night a woman called me and told me she will take care of everything and I should erase and take my personal life from the net Shwe will be at my place today to take me and my brother to an hospital so the case is already closed
I say a big thank you to everyone who contributed. if I were in your shoes i would have doubt too.

Thank you once more. I appreciate your advice and suggestion. God bless Seun, God bless Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by InformedLola(f): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Am not playing smart
I pasted my number here and last night a woman called me and told me she will take care of everything and I should erase and take my personal life from the net Shwe will be at my place today to take me and my brother to an hospital so the case is already closed
I say a big thank you to everyone who contributed. if I were in your shoes i would have doubt too.

Thank you once more. I appreciate your advice and suggestion. God bless Seun, God bless Nairaland.

Good. Oya delete the bank details and phone number then. You can also edit your first post to show that the 'case is already closed'.
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2016
InformedLola:

Good. Oya delete the bank details and phone number then. You can also edit your first post to show that the 'case is already closed'.

Ma, I have already done that.
Re: Please,help My Brother by mysticgal(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Am not playing smart

Woah shocked
Lordy, I'd love to be like that woman when I grow up..... Alright, take care of yourself and brother smiley
Have a nice life ahead
Re: Please,help My Brother by OlawunmiPraise: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2016
mysticgal:

Woah shocked
Lordy, I'd love to be like that woman when I grow up..... Alright, take care of yourself and brother smiley
Have a nice life ahead

thanks smiley
Re: Please,help My Brother by Mznaett: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2016
God please just bless me so I can in turn bless others too... Reading this brought tears to my eyes... I pray God to continue blessing that lady that took up this case...

I just detest the way some people rate off everyone who solicit for help online as scammers...at least,you arn't being forced to do it... If you don't want to give then simply fvck off and let others who are willing do so..

At times, I wonder the joy some people like these derive in suspecting rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by sunvick(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Sorry, this is a public forum. Stories need to be verified to ensure its no scam.
Lots of people are more than willing to help, buh it's shameful that lots of scammers have abused it.

Its still on this forum that a lady traveled to Ijebu Ode to verify a lady seeking help for her and her baby here only for another person to investigate and realize that a couple were behind the scam. They have since deactivated their accounts.

It was still on this forum that a lady and her kids were shot of foods and money. her story was verified and she attested to the generosity of people on this forum.

So don't blame people who ask lots of questions, as answers to the questions will help verify the story.

Mznaett:
God please just bless me so I can in turn bless others too... Reading this brought tears to my eyes... I pray God to continue blessing that lady that took up this case...

I just detest the way some people rate off everyone who solicit for help online as scammers...at least,you arn't being forced to do it... If you don't want to give then simply fvck off and let others who are willing do so..

At times, I wonder the joy some people like these derive in suspecting rubbish...

6 Likes

Re: Please,help My Brother by Mznaett: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
sunvick:

So don't blame people who ask lots of questions, as answers to the questions will help verify the story

I'm not disputing the fact scammers exist everywhere..In fact,today I read a post about a lady who needed help starting egg business ONLY to be caught by the guy that wanted helping her out when he realized he was "almost" scammed..

What I detest is the way most of them throw questions and also make statements that are damn irrelevant...

There are other polite ways one can verify issues friend.. Since we arn't dealing with lesser beings here...

These people have feelings too like any other creature...

Not doubting the possibility of some scammers going extra miles just to prove one wrong sha
Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Hernia usually is one of the easiest, safest and cheapest surgeries. It's a big deal only in few cases and when not treated.

Then again, the relationship between sick brother and virginity is

I just dey look.

My brain booted when You Commented on the Price because we paid for a private hernia surgery back In 2010. The Medical team did It outside the confines of the hospital to avert waiting, cost was less than 50k.

I just hope is a real case.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by byvan03: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Am not playing smart

Very Good!
Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mznaett:

I'm not disputing the fact scammers exist everywhere..In fact,today I read a post about a lady who needed help starting egg business ONLY to be caught by the guy that wanted helping her out when he realized he was "almost" scammed..

What I detest is the way most of them throw questions and also make statements that are damn irrelevant...

There are other polite ways one can verify issues friend.. Since we arn't dealing with lesser beings here...

Not doubting the possibility of some scammers going extra miles just to prove one wrong sha

I disagree, scammers are lesser beings; they don't have feelings.

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Am not playing smart

That's great!

I wish you all the best.
Re: Please,help My Brother by sunvick(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
I get where you are coming from. However, you should also understand that lots of people have had good, bad and worst experiences in life perhaps directly of indirectly in the name of helping people. And those experiences influences their views on matters as can be seen from their expression.

Mznaett:

Re: Please,help My Brother by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
OlawunmiPraise:

Am not playing smart

I am so happy for you. Thank God and may blessings be upon this helper that has wiped your tears.

I wish you the best.
Re: Please,help My Brother by Mznaett: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Acidosis:

I disagree, scammers are lesser beings; they don't have feelings.

Actually,I was referring to those who are/were sincere to themselves and their maker and not scammers...

Even the scammers has his share of worries,bitterness and fear... He knows the meaning of disappointment and failure...

They scam innocent people of their hard earnings and forget themselves for the present... But truth be told,in everyone's life,however,there arrive moments when his thoughts turn to himself...

So they are humans

1 Like

Re: Please,help My Brother by Mznaett: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
sunvick:
I get where you are coming from. However, you should also understand that lots of people have had good, bad and worst experiences in life perhaps directly of indirectly in the name of helping people. And those experiences influences their views on matters as can be seen from their expression.

I get your point too...

But if I should know all things that are in the world,and should not have charity what would it avail me?
"I've seen it happening here too)
After much questions and proof they still turned him down...

My point is some people should just leave off that excessive desire of knowing toooo much because it causes much distraction...

Inquire not who may have said a thing,but consider what is said... That's how I operate

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Please,help My Brother by eyinjuege: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mznaett:

I get your point too...

But if I should know all things that are in the world,and should not have charity what would it avail me?
"I've seen it happening here too)
After much questions and proof they still turned him down...

My point is some people should just leave off that excessive desire of knowing toooo much because it causes much distraction...

Inquire not who may have said a thing,but consider what is said... That's how I operate

HAPPY SUNDAY

Nigeria is in this mess she's been in from inception because we have always refused to hold our leaders accountable for their actions, for every kobo spent in office, and to question their source of sudden wealth.
It should be a civic responsibility.
Fraud has always being on the rise because people are too lazy to question things like this because we always leave everything to God. Meanwhile God expects us to do these things ourselves.
I don't blame those throwing questions at OP. It is the right thing to do. We shouldn't be too lazy too verify things otherwise we continue to raise a sick society

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Marriages Do Not Make Good Stories / Lover Exposes The Nakëd Pictures Of A Nigerian Single Mum / Co-habitation Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.