Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Igbo Kwenu! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu! (3576 Views)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:17am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

You dey craze?  angry angry Shey nah me you dey call prying eyes abi? grin grin
CERTIFIED!!!! cool
I definitely do know more Igbo words than you tongue smiley.

does that make you more Igbo than me ? Omo Ibo tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol
this boy, laugh wan kill me ooooo grin

Keep laughing you think I'm joke righ. I'll be out west when school lets out next month. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Keep laughing you think I'm joke righ. I'll be out west when school lets out next month. cool
hahahahaha
alright then. wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by chic2pimp(m): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I want to do some very nice things to you when we meet Amaka kiss
We don't understand what you mean by 'do some very nice things'. Explain further

OgidiBoy:

does that make you more Igbo than me ? Omo Ibo tongue tongue
Absolutely It does!!!!!. I do have an Igbo name ya know? undecided One of my Dad's close Igbo friends named me during the ceremony.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:25am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

We don't underatand what you mean 'do some very nice things'. Explain further

Absolutely It does!!!!!. I do have an Igbo name ya know? undecided One of my Dad's close Igbo friends named me during the ceremony.

Amaka is it ok if I explain to little Timmy here what nice things mean ?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:28am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Amaka is it ok if I explain to little Timmy here what nice things mean ?
go right ahead. wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2009
I'm back, The Yankees won the world series happy day grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2009
oh they did?
hmmmm i can care less about baseball and sports.
well ive been into football just a little lately.
but im still not a big fan on sports.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2009
They sure did, I could not stand to watch the game earlier cause I was too nervous grin grin They partying now in NY.

We have to get you into sports Amaka, all the cool chics are into sports tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

They sure did, I could not stand to watch the game earlier cause I was too nervous grin grin They partying now in NY.

We have to get you into sports Amaka, all the cool chics are into sports tongue

BOOOOOOO!!! ive always hated sports.
i dont understand most of them nor do they interest me.
most of them are dull as hell!!
and i can hardly play any of them as i already said i dont understand most of them. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by chic2pimp(m): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm back, The Yankees won the world series happy day grin
When will you guys stop using the word 'World Series'? undecided Who else apart from the americans participated in that tournament? It should be known as the 'American Series' from henceforth cool.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2009
Come on now don't tell me you don't go to your high school football games at night, that's like the best things about high school, best place to make out.

THE-AMAKA:

BOOOOOOO!!! ive always hated sports.
i dont understand most of them nor do they interest me.
most of them are dull as hell!!
and i can hardly play any of them as i already said i dont understand most of them. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2009
anyway. . . lol
i cant believe you are allergic to latex!!! what are we going to do?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

When will you guys stop using the word 'World Series'? undecided Who else apart from the americans participated in that tournament? It should be known as the 'American Series' from henceforth cool.

You right about that though, Americans think the whole world revolves around North America.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

anyway. . . lol
i cant believe you are allergic to latex!!! what are we going to do?

Hey my middle finger and tongue ain't allergic to latex thank you tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2009
lolol
good one. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2009
@The Amaka,
Why do you have to make every thread about urself? This is supposed to be an igbo thread but you just turned it into a chat thread for ur friends. Why don't you guys log into yahoo messenger and spare us the energy of reading thru ur sh*it?
God! I'm starting to believe kanye west.
Igbo kwezuenu!
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2009
cantell:

@The Amaka,
Why do you have to make every thread about urself? This is supposed to be an igbo thread but you just turned it into a chat thread for your friends. Why don't you guys log into yahoo messenger and spare us the energy of reading thru your sh*it?
Igbo kwezuenu!
and of all people this comment was directed at me? LOL KAI!!!
this thread isnt about ME its people chatting.
you would HONESTLY believe kanye west, he don scatta your head!!!!
and it was igbos in here chatting.

there is already an "igbo kwenu" thread anyway.
and no one forced you to sit down and read all this "sh*it" so you should blame yourself.
oh please!
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2009
@Amaka,
Bad attitude. You just can't help it. Its in you and very a bad trait.
What you need is a strict disciplinarian or better still, spend a little time in a convent!
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2009
cantell:

@Amaka,
Bad attitude. You just can't help it. Its in you and very a bad trait.
What you need is a strict disciplinarian or better still, spend a little time in a convent!
wow!!! clap for yourself!!! tongue
bad attitude how? no one PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCED YOU TO READ THE PAGE AND A HALF OF "sh*it* so dont blame me.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2009
@amaka,
Always in the mood for a fight. Can't you just let go? Does this have to do with ur being single?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2009
cantell:

@The Amaka,
Why do you have to make every thread about urself? This is supposed to be an igbo thread but you just turned it into a chat thread for your friends. Why don't you guys log into yahoo messenger and spare us the energy of reading thru your sh*it?
Igbo kwezuenu!

My friend, quit being such a bully, the OP started this thread so Igbos could come in and socialize with each other, this is not a political, religious or a business thread. Seriously dude whats your beef, if you was reading Amaka's post and wanted to join  in the conversation all you had to do was say so instead of acting all like some scrooge.

This is why I don't have any Igbo friends, you'll just have to be better than everybody else.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2009
@Ogidi whatever,
Oh, you're the sidekick. Who wants to be friends with an Igbo guy who can't even speak or write his language? You're such a disgrace!
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by adiona(f): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2009
buhahahahahahaahahahahaah ndi igbo kwezuonu iseeeeeeeeeeee, lmao guys, kip commentin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
cantell:

@amaka,
Always in the mood for a fight. Can't you just let go? Does this have to do with your being single?
WHO SAID I WAS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT? you came at me homeboy, so check yourself.
i am only telling you that no one FORCED you to read this "sh*it* okay?
so just go away with all that bull.

OgidiBoy:

My friend, quit being such a bully, the OP started this thread so Igbos could come in and socialize with each other, this is not a political, religious or a business thread. Seriously dude whats your beef, if you was reading Amaka's post and wanted to join in the conversation all you had to do was say so instead of acting all like some scrooge.

This is why I don't have any Igbo friends, you'll just have to be better than everybody else.
exactly!
what does he want people to do? lolol
everyone come in and say "igbo kwenu!" or what? lolol

cantell:

@Ogidi whatever,
Oh, you're the sidekick. Who wants to be friends with an Igbo guy who can't even speak or write his language? You're such a disgrace!
youre a fool!! what does speaking and writing your own language have to do with anything?
what rock are you living under?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
@Amaka,
Fool?? Its that ur best shot? You can do better than that! Afterall thats what you do best. Throw insults. Its irresistable to you.
You can never make a statement without it. What kind of person does that? You need counselling. Lots of them.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
cantell:

@Ogidi whatever,

Bro no need for the insults, I'm sorry you have a problem with me not being able to read or write in Igbo. Some of us were born in the North, moved over to the States at a very young age and never had the opportunity to learn Igbo in School.

Like I said in my earlier post, this thread was started so Igbos could come in here and talk about nothing, and that was what Amaka and I was doing. It's a public forum and at anytime if you wanted to join in go ahead and talk about nothing with us.

I'm not the fighting kind, go and read all my post on NL , I just come on NL to mess around, I never take anything on here serious. Next time if we ever cross path , pls no need to be rude or abusive you never know, we could be from the same town. grin Hopefully not J/k
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 12:50am On Nov 06, 2009
@OgidiBoy,
I got out of the bed on the wrong side today. I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to pick quarrels or insult you. Accept my sincere apologies.

@Amaka,
I apologise for being rude. I'm sorry(make ur head no swell too much oo)
It was a pleasure fighting you. Have a nice day.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:48am On Nov 06, 2009
cantell:

@OgidiBoy,
I got out of the bed on the wrong side today. I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to pick quarrels or insult you. Accept my sincere apologies.

@Amaka,
I apologise for being rude. I'm sorry(make your head no swell too much oo)
It was a pleasure fighting you. Have a nice day.

I feel you my brother, thanks for the apologies, by the way what part of Igboland you from. I'm from Ogidi in Anambra state.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2009
@ cantell
if this is what you are so much complaining about, here is an existing more lively thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-225819.0.html

anyway, you have a nice day.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 1:07am On Nov 07, 2009
@Ogidiboy,
I'm from Ezinifite in Aguata local govt, Anambra State.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by DRSWEET: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2009
AMAKA, I LIKE YOUR STYLE. KEDU PART OF IGBO IBU "ONYE - EBE KA - IBU"

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Igbo Woman Marrying A Yoruba Man. Tips On Traditional Wedding Please! / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / What If The First Born Where The Elder Must First Marry Is A Rev. Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.