Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Igbo Kwenu! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu! (3578 Views)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
omg! i dont speak igbo oooo.
i only understood "kedu" lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by miraexcel(f): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
Nice one here, umunne m ekele m unu
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2009
@Onyiilady,
Nne you take style fine oo. Kedu ka i mere?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by amyg(f): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2009
Ndi be anyi dalunu o.ndi m ji eme onu
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by Sissy3(f): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

omg! i dont speak igbo oooo.
i only understood "kedu" lol

why dont you ask your family to teach or start teaching you igbo? or abi your mom/dad/family dont speak igbo as well?

since you are so eager to know all about the igbos you might as well start learning their language and be a full igbo chic. its never too late

because at the heart of a every culture is their language
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by victorazy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sissy~:

why dont you ask your family to teach or start teaching you igbo? or abi your mom/dad/family dont speak igbo as well?

since you are so eager to know all about the igbos you might as well start learning their language and be a full igbo chic. its never too late

because at the heart of a every culture is their language

Me, i will train my children in way they will understand Igbo well even if na oyibo i marry she go speak Igbo llloooll "Ndi-igbo kwenu"
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by go4gold107(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
Umunne m. A biala m ugbu a.

Anam ekene unu niile.

Quite difficult though grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by victorazy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
indi - ebanyi, mma mma nu
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by 8words(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2009
Ekele m ooooooooooooooo
to tell u the truth i don't see any person that answer igbo name but can't speak his/her language as my brother or sister. here in lagos they are many i see them as yoruba.
otherwise Ara ga agba ndi ara.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:15am On Nov 12, 2009
cantell:

@Onyiilady,
Nne you take style fine oo. Kedu ka i mere?

What is your eye doing in her profile, the fine babe is my sister, if you want to make any move you must come to me first with drinks. cool cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Ogidiboy,
Bros na so? I take style like that your sister oo. But she never talk sef. So the drinks go still wait(make i no go buy drinks for nothing)
Una well don my people.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by Sissy3(f): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2009
8 words:

Ekele m ooooooooooooooo
to tell u the truth i don't see any person that answer igbo name but can't speak his/her language as my brother or sister. here in lagos they are many i see them as yoruba.
otherwise Ara ga agba ndi ara.

ironically, those of them who have the so called igbo names cant even pronounce their damn names
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

ironically, those of them who have the so called igbo names cant even pronounce their damn names

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by Sissy3(f): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2009
abi na lie?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2009
No be lie you talk my sister, come sef how comes you don't visit nl that often anymore and when you do come in you don't even stay long and leave, don't you know some of us miss you angry angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by Sissy3(f): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No be lie you talk my sister, come sef how comes you don't visit nl that often anymore and when you do come in you don't even stay long and leave, don't you know some of us miss you angry angry

your lil sis is busy na. no vexxy jare. e go beta soon. how u dey kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2009
@Sissy,
Busy ke! Talk truth na. MTN don block their network. No free surfing again!
Nne asirim asi?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by Sissy3(f): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2009
cantell:

@Sissy,
Busy ke! Talk truth na. MTN don block their network. No free surfing again!
Nne asirim asi?

mechie onu gi dia angry tongue

Lmao. MTN ko. Nitel ni tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Sissy,
Nne kwue ezi okwu ka ihere mee ekwensu. o kwanu ndi igbo ka anyi bu. Anyi ma ihe na-aga.
Ichoo kodu mtn nke ohuu, mee ka m mara.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by Mrblazer(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
Amu ne ke le unu oo! grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2009
Mr blazer:

Amu ne ke le unu oo! grin

Re: Igbo Kwenu! by marocguy(m): 4:34am On Nov 14, 2009
Ehh ndi be anyi ekelem unu. Amaka,ogidiboy,cantel,sisi na ndi ozo. Aburom onye oke okwu kama onye na-agu thread. Unu di very o.k. Onye si na anyi ama di ya jee makuo transforma. Kaodikwanu. A naghachi azu na observing sideline
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by Sissy3(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2009
cantell:

@Sissy,
Nne kwue ezi okwu ka ihere mee ekwensu. o kwanu ndi igbo ka anyi bu. Anyi ma ihe na-aga.
Ichoo kodu mtn nke ohuu, mee ka m mara.

which truth? tongue i dnt need those dirty cards biko cool cool tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by throttler(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2009
hi amaka, ogidi, cantelliiiii, sissy. cheesy

to all my igbo bros and sis, keep it flying. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2009
@Throttler,
Nne kedu nke buzi cantelliiii?? Afam a dika o na-amasi gi. Werekwa ya nwayoo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2009
@Sissy,
Ngwanu kam were ujo kwere.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
throttler:

hi amaka, ogidi, cantelliiiii, sissy. cheesy

to all my igbo bros and sis, keep it flying. kiss

Which part of jos you in, I was born in Jos oh shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by marocguy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
Cantel u no well, Lmao, Okazikwanu mma like dis,asiro ka a casti ba ife a na aru here.Biko hapu sisi aka o,
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2009
@Marcoguy,
Nwa nnaa kedu ihe iji akuru m olu? O na imaro na uche m di ebe nwa ada no? Were ya nwayoo. I na akuru m olu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by throttler(f): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2009
@ cantel

that is how the mamas in the village will say your name now, aint it? besides, anytime you are in a thread, something will happen. werent you the one talking about my mixing igbo with english in the other thread undecided

@ogidiboy,
i am in rayfield, behind govt house. cant afford to live in another part cos its more prone to violence. embarassed
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by cantell(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2009
@Throttler,
Someone has to bug you. I'm the only one available.lol
Don't mind me. Just having fun.

@Ogidiboy,
Bros how far?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
throttler:

@ cantel

that is how the mamas in the village will say your name now, aint it? besides, anytime you are in a thread, something will happen. werent you the one talking about my mixing igbo with english in the other thread undecided

@ogidiboy,
i am in rayfield, behind govt house. cant afford to live in another part cos its more prone to violence. embarassed

Cool, I remember Ray field very well my Dad was in the Government then so we used to go out there for the Christmas parties. Then the only thing at ray field was Air Force Military School and The Governors House, I went by Ray field the last time I was in Jos and the place is full of Houses. shocked

cantell:

@Throttler,
Someone has to bug you. I'm the only one available.lol
Don't mind me. Just having fun.

@Ogidiboy,
Bros how far?

I just dey ooo only hunger dey wair your brother for here, so how your side. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? / See The Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955 (photo) / Kano Govt Bans Movies Showing Kidnapping, Drug Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.