Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

!amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over (1528 Views)

This Lady Is Cursing Prince Audu In Death because Of Torture, S Ex (DETAILS) / F:ck ,amebo No.1 / I Am Tired Of People Cursing Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by amebono1: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2009
muffins:

More like your heart and soul is in the internet, stop stalking people for a fight, it shows your immaturity level, thank you. cool cool grin

Yeah, i wonder who's been opening up threads begging mukina and seun like a deranged child, eyaaa sorry u hear? i'll give you a good advise, dont even bother begging for your release, cos i tell you, with this psycho part of you, whoever banned you, isnt ready to let you go grin grin grin grin grin you wanna be released but you still go about in your wet nappy begging for my attention? ok you've got it now, what do you wanna do? get back and start your life afresh, and live to be useful instead of useless?

I'm so done with your thread, enjoy wink
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
!amebo no1:

Yeah, i wonder who's been opening up threads begging mukina and seun like a deranged child, eyaaa sorry u hear? i'll give you a good advise, dont even bother begging for your release, cos i tell you, with this psycho part of you, whoever banned you, isnt ready to let you go grin grin grin grin grin you wanna be released but you still go about in your wet nappy begging for my attention? ok you've got it now, what do you wanna do? get back and start your life afresh, and live to be useful instead of useless?

I'm so done with your thread, enjoy wink

I'm glad you're done, now go back to stalking dirtbags like you grin grin grin, If you didn't care about getting banned, you wouldn't have backed down when I asked you to finish what you started, it really shows you're a dirty coward. grin grin grin

(1) (2)

Wk46 Nap After Wk44=27xx.28xx...wk45=29xxx.47xx / Anyone Observed Indian Men Talk Alot / Do These Before You Hit 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.