Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele (554 Views)

Sheriff Vs Markafi: Supreme Court Saved Nigeria From One-party State – Ozekhome / How Can We Save Nigeria Economy From Further Recession? / U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele by indomitablesq(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Governor of Nigeria’s Central Bank, Godwin Emefiele, has pointed out two policies he has implemented, that have saved the country’s economy from total collapse.
Emefiele claims that if not for his intervention with those policies, the current recession would have been more critical.
He said this while speaking at the All Civil Society National Economic Summit in Abuja, in a message conveyed by his aide, Emmanuel Ukeje.According to him, the first way he achieved that, was to ensure bank recapitalization.
“For instance, prior to recapaitalition, the total number of commercial banks could not match asset base of a single South African bank. But this is not the case anymore as our banks are now robust.” he said.
Secondly, the adoption of the Treasury Single Account (TSA) was targeted at blocking loopholes in the banking sector.click here for more- http://indomitablesq..com.ng/2016/11/two-of-my-policies-saved-nigerias.html

Re: Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Re: Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele by talktonase(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
The policy has not changed the white garri I have been drinking for weeks now.Even small palm oil to make it yellow is not available... cry cry
Re: Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele by otukpo(f): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
The economy is in a terrible state.
Re: Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Woos South-east With Capital Projects / “college Of Petroleum Resources In Kaduna To Start Operation January 1st” / Experts See Bright Economic Outlook, Predict Growth In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.