Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (37759 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by tosyn2baby(f): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ignore her like you no longer care. Women don't like to be ignored@

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Barigaboy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.
I would have ask u to sit her down n talk to her but I feel that she wouldn't change. In dat case this is what u will do. My believe is that if my family can't understand me, my neigbours will. So u just beg close people to pls don't be annoyed with her attitude to them. When u have a new visitors u need to hint them before she start if she now compose herself glory be to God. In your own part just take her for who she is. When she start don't say anything or respond. When she is calm she would think about her attitude towards u. When she really get u angry just leave d house for her if u don't wanna turn woman beater but m sure she wud change. Something will teach her to change

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Viking007:

You must have seen the signs during courtship...even if it was in black and white. Now You're seeing the full colored version...she did not become short tempered overnight.

Is she pregnant? Some women do behave abnormal when preggy. If not try Tb Joshua.

HML.
Love is blind remember....
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
alizma:
from the way you project her, it is so bad that she couldn't hide it during courtship therefore I advice you embrace it. don't expect to get what you want to hear from me. she is your wife and will always be.
THE BEST WAY TO LOVE SOMEONE IS TO EMBRACE HER WEAKNESS. WHENEVER SHE GETS ANGRY AGAIN, LOOK AT HER WITH A SMILE AND TELL HER THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT SHE IS SHORT TEMPERED EVEN BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER. TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER AT BOTH HER WORST AND BEST MOMENT. believe me you will help her to gradually overcome her weakness because all she wants is someone who knows her weakness and still love her. the moment it becomes clear to her that you are the one, she will try everything to prove to you that she appreciates your understanding. success
see encouragement to do more
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by helops123(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
If you noticed this behaviour after marriage it could be depression. Get her a good psychologist .

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyn2baby:
Ignore her like you no longer care. Women don't like to be ignored@
This tactics didn't work out with someone I know cos u don't know when the blows or knives or pestles is coming at u... Lolz fuvked up temper
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Viking007(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nma27:
Love is blind remember....
Hmmm. embarassed
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by softMarket(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
by sending her back to her village
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by eezeribe(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
And you still married her with all these negative attributes

YOUR LOVE FOR HER IS NOT ONLY BLIND BUT MENTALLY RETARDE.D

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by icebird25(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
as for me, I will make sure I break 4 of her teeth with blow
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:

No b open fight like dt oh, her kind of fight is like quiet fight she nor dey make noice infact if u see her u go think sey na lie them dey lie about her but she comes back home almost everyday complaining about one person or d other, even my family members she complains about them but when she sees them she greets them well but to her i must not complain about her own family members in short she just picks offence in what everybody does

I guess she grew up in face-me-i-face apartment. the best way you can correct her is to have a big apartment so that she will have less contact with people.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by ylaa(f): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Develop a long temper n look beyond the short temper. Hold unto what attracted u to her in the first place n present your case before God.
Learn also to endure cos what cannot be CURED must be ENDURED.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by 4reala(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
hedonistic:
That's for you mumu men that married a woman with a short temper.

Deal with it in your normal mumu way. No advice needed. None would suffice.
lol! Another short tempered being sited grin

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
I swear... Just ignore her whenever she's raging, pay no attention to her and if possible, just leave the room for her... When she's calm down, she will be the one calling you to come and help massage her back or do some things together.... That time, you are on top of the game, then you quietly make her understand that getting herself worked up isn't good for her as a wife and mother... By then she would have become Ode looking like small pikin... Then you both say the night prayer and turn your back on her on bed... Na she go dey beg you because something must shele that night on bed.... And if u want her to beg you till day break, tell her you are not in the mood... It works like magic.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by SirShymexx: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why marry a psychopath in the first place?

She's ya cross - carry it. But make sure you pray to the most high every night to protect you. grin

Hot headed people never change. I know a lot of knuckleheads and no matter how they might be on the outside sometimes, once you press the wrong button, they'll break ya head with no remorse. grin

5 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by PaulIdu: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guy flee ..is that how you want to spend the rest of your life? Even the bible doesn't have remedy for a nagging woman ,the Bible instead advises that it's better to sleep on the roof than be in a house with a nagging wife ..Guy flee now

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by brojoshua: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Honestly in one way by being very long tempered
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Kobicove(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why would you even marry such a person in the first instance? angry

Were you hoping she will change after marriage...

You cross, bear it!

On second thought I think you should get the hell out of that marriage...living with such a person puts your life at risk cos she could take irrational actions without thinking.

Personally, I would not under any circumstances advise a man to act as if he were walking on egg shells just so that peace can reign in his own home.

You need to stamp your authority as the man of the house - short tempered or not your wife has to be the one doing her best to maintain peace in the home
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
nnamdibig:
If you are married to her with no intention of divorce, the only solution for now is for you the man to have high level of tolerance.
Am sure she will change when kids starts coming.
op said she fight every1, then she'l beat kids to coma na, dat wil emerge anoda topic.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by 1princechi: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hey guy don't do anything stupid to her, my wife was once like DAT, I followed her with prayer and love, sometimes I behaved like her, grin but gradually she start calming down. Now she is cooled temperd while I am high tempered, nd wen I'm high she calms me down, so pray, nd endure, God will take care of her. Thanks. undecided

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Alariwo2: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
those kind of people are best kept at arms length... if possible don't know them atal

they think the world revolves around their dry asses, that you must worship, pet them at all times while they are feee to do what they like even when you try to show them possible danger

I honestly feel it has to do with upbringing.. they can't keep any friendship for long
they are all over the place

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by odogwu190(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Try her long tempered,since the short part is not working out!!
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Rexnegro(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.
she's short tempered right? Ehen You just be a long patience husband...all women are necessary demons, bear with Your demon Why You try to teach her to be an angel.... Your own better some husbands are going Through hell. me wey never marry sef is suffering from insensitive And unconscious lady to things that matters emotionally...if I say make I break our relationship person don't no what The next demon (woman/lady/girl) has in stock...so Am bearing her like that.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by SUPOL(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nutase:
You either get used to it or take a walk.
The truth about marriage is you CANNOT change anyone.
The only attempt you can make at changing your spouse which has a 50 50 chance of working is to Change your responses towards your spouses weakness and this might appeal to the persons conscience to adjust.
wife material, I for marry u if to say...
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Pylony(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
PRAYER OF A FUTURE HUSBAND: pls papa God no hand me this kind Adolf Hitlar woman into my home as a wife o, i no fit settle 3rd world war. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Tosyn007(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
simple... Be s long tempered husband. Love her and accepting her would be easier.
But bros where we're all this temper when you were courting?
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by okowande(f): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
The fact remains that no matter the years couple stay togerter, they will continue to see new trait in one another. there is no way u can discover all ur partner faults & d good side. plz be more careful n lovin towards her. Assure her of ur love & talk to a in a frdly manner. wt patience & time, u will see improvement. never lose ur cool plz.stay bless
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by wanderlustian(f): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waladade4luv:

She's pregnant
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Trutecodes: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Heartbreak! That's what ladies tag it when u discover such a problem during courtship and flee. They will curse you to ur 4th generation. But I don't think there's a greater curse than what this young man is going through. perhaps he was afraid of breaking a heart. Anyway, short temperedness is not a ground for divorce under our law or according to my religious doctrine. so in your shoes, I would endure and try to help her talk to a clinical psychologist and that's what I will advise you.
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by mengho(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Easy just ignore her, pretend like she ain't in d room. when her temper reach d threshold & she starts "am talking to you". Just stare at her, don't say anything. Just luk her Kawai. she will mellow down after a week, but dont stop d silent treatment till a month later
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by wonlasewonimi: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Let her cook all day and don't bother to eat it.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by mediagenius: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Photoshoot + videoshoot @ Wedding, Birthday, Burial, Concert, Product Launch, Musical Video, TV Commercial Advert, or any event is our job.
Try us today....

Visit/like our page @ facebook.com/geniusmediapro for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Years Of Meeting My Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex / I Slept On A Snake On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.