Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] (51186 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2016
DerrickzB:

Looool... Choooooo... my game don cut... grin cheesy
Who cut am??
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2016
KeyzEEto:

Dude..help me with this pisure abeg @pm
Bros which one??
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2016
0malicha:
you are indirectly saying God didn't do a good job while creating her. Please create a better version of her let's see. Otherwise don't make such comments if it's the Lord's doing .

Omalicha nwa Omalicha baby..do u have big yanshhh wink
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by DerrickzB: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Jamesmatic:

Who cut am??

Lol.. i don't know how to bet bruh.. but d picture i quoted u with.. thats how they shput when their game cuts
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2016
DerrickzB:

Lol.. i don't know how to bet bruh.. but d picture i quoted u with.. thats how they shput when their game cuts
Dis one!

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by oluxy(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2016
olihilistic:
undecided
her boobs ain't even big and succulent.

grin hmm!
My man my man...
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2016
oluxy:

grin hmm! My man my man...
boss man grin
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by oluxy(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2016
If I were to be one of her friend, I'd have adviced her to just attend with pant n bra instead if the net on it.

Celebrity is nonsense when it value to promote postitive values to humans existence is lost.

Other celebrities around the world often promote one good thing but here in nigeria, theirs is to attend parties where they see as an avenue to display nudity wears and stuff.

Looking at her dressing, can that be worn to the market, schools, meeting, seminar, workshop, office etc.
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by DerrickzB: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Jamesmatic:

Dis one!

Lool.. exactly sir
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by KeyzEEto(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jamesmatic:
Bros which one??
That Lil Wayne 'Olosho' pisure
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
KeyzEEto:

That Lil Wayne 'Olosho' pisure

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by oladimegy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pankere wo gown *in jenifa's voice*
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by nothernstar: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pls is yaba left full. So many are mad but few are caged. Pls call 911 to effect arrest.
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by KeyzEEto(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Jamesmatic post=51205856][/quote] Thanks man cool
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by seenter84: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
So... How e come b news?
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
KeyzEEto:

Thanks man cool
Uwc!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.