Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix (2267 Views)

Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by updatemachine: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
This extremely sad incident happened this morning at Mile 2 junction Lagos. A lady's legs were crushed when a container fell on her as she was about boarding a bike on the road. According to a LIB eye witness, the bike man managed to escape but the lady tripped while trying to run, and the container fell on her legs. People came to her rescue and when they couldn't figure out how to take the very heavy container off her, they decided to cut off her legs with a cutlass. The lady died as she was being rushed to the hospital. Up close of the horrific scene of incident after the cut...

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/exclucive-pics-lady-dies-after-rescuers.html

Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by updatemachine: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by pappy4real(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jesus christ!!! shocked oh this is really sad. May we and our loved ones not experience such in Jesus' name. RIP to her
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by jumpandpas(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Speechless
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by thorpido(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
They just cut the leg off anyhow.She bled to death.Poor woman.
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by Mimzyy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
The Ember months! May we not be a victim of untimely death cry

I'm sure if she had envisaged this, she would have stayed at home. So sad. See the way her leg was cut... cry maybe she wouldn't have died if they had thought of mobilizing more people to lift the container instead of cutting her leg.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
thorpido:
They just cut the leg off anyhow.She bled to death.Poor woman.
Don't mind them.
They just killed her.
They would have allowed her in that position.
She wouldn't have died.

It was a very poor desicion .
I believe her leg wasn't tied before cutting.

Those Guys that did such must be products of JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind them.
They just killed her.
They would have allowed her in that position.
She wouldn't have died.

It was a very poor desicion .
I believe her leg wasn't tied before cutting.

Those Guys that did such must be products of JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Exactly.I see people pull accident victims anyhow and sometimes make their fractures worse or cripple them in cases where there may be spinal injuries.
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut-off Her Legs Trapped Under A Trailer- Graphics Pix by Amustical(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
What a painful way to die! Sorry loveone. May your journey back home be smooth

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I Love You Baby. / W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.