Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ondo Election: I Will Not Be Partisan If Elected, Akeredolu Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: I Will Not Be Partisan If Elected, Akeredolu Promises (413 Views)

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: I Will Not Be Partisan If Elected, Akeredolu Promises by youngmoney95(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
The candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu, has assured the state’s indigenes that if elected he would not be partisan nor favour any religion over the other.

Mr Akeredolu made the promise on Friday at a meeting with the Muslim community in Akure, Ondo State.

He assured them that every resident would be given equal opportunity to exercise his religious right.

the meeting was part of the campaign strategy of the APC ahead of the election.

Received by ‎league of Imams and Alfas led by the Grand Mufti of Muslims in Ondo State, Mr Sheik Surajudeen Batuta, the Imams prayed for the APC flag bearer and urged him to give all religions equal right of worship.

They appealed to all parties not to see the election ‎as a do or die affair, urging them to eschew violence.

Source: http://olofofogistng..com.ng/2016/11/ondo-election-i-will-not-be-partisan-if.html

Re: Ondo Election: I Will Not Be Partisan If Elected, Akeredolu Promises by Johnnyessence(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waooo what a good speech. Bloggers over to u. Aketi winning in clean and credible election. Come next week saturday aketi is winning in landslide victory.

(1) (Reply)

Fool Nigeria Once, Shame On You. Fool Nigeria Twice … / Reno Omokri’s Message To Present And Former President Of Nigeria / Ex-president Jonathan May Contest For 2019 Election - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.