Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office (1595 Views)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead! / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by MissEdified(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bisi Alimi, Nigerian gay activist has announced that he'll run for political office in the country. He made the announcement via Twitter.

See tweets below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-gay-activist-bisi-alimi.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by midolian(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
In Nigeria, votes are not won through men's anus(es)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by CoolFreeday(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
We're waiting for you, till then.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by ring7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Now I understand why them say " something is wrong upstairs" I thought this Bisi Døñ kpafuka? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by aloziedaya(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
I believe he will belong to buhari's party.
Failure team. Nigeria ain't got enough gays like him to give him vote.
Get commonsense. Are you coming to spread your gay life to people of 9ja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by ever811(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
the day you will declare that your intentions...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
In Nigeria, the messenger is more important than the message. Keep your money, young man. You stand no chance in this intolerant society.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by TheFreeOne: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
gringringrin

In which country

Cos it must be another naija. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Don't worry u won't be the first. Buhari ran and he won.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bisi heard that Atiku is eyeing president of naija.....he then found solace in his community......of Gays.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by TheFreeOne: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Bisi heard that Atiku is eyeing president of naija.....he then found solace in his community......of Gays.

Are you insinuating the ex VP is gay?

His foot soldiers for 2019 elections on Nairaland may come for you soon.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by coolbreezy01: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
It belong to all of us but when in seat it changes to its for us...I don't even know what am saying sef
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by jawnieJorh(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Is he going into politics because he is gay or because he wants to make an impact that does not and will not later relate to his sexual O.T?
This gay people are always coming out like they have something to prove, what goes through my mind when I hear or come across any of them is how weak they are to allow their mind and circumstances sway them to think and believe that they are doing the right thing (being themselves). The an*$ is a one-way street!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
U are joking.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by EVarn(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
He is entitled to seek political office as a Nigerian citizen; and it would be intriguing to discover that if he actually contests,he may win.
Thats the power of being eccentric and a social scandal.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by EVarn(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masikay:
Someone really needs to kill this guy. Just lynch him and tell everyone he stole or something... I dunno why they're letting animals like this breathe
I think I will pick a homosexual over a murderer without even batting an eyelash; dont you think it is you who should be lynched for formenting thoughts of murder and frame-up?,if you can think of it,then you can actually do it.
Who then is the greater animal between the two of you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by TheFreeOne: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masikay:
Someone really needs to kill this guy. Just lynch him and tell everyone he stole or something... I dunno why they're letting animals like this breathe

Haba that'll be cruelty taken too far.

The dude is entitled to his opinion though we know he can't win any election in naija....not in the immediate future but maybe in 2099 which doesn't seem likely too.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by hotice01: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
14 years awaits you in Kirikiri if you ever make the mistake of coming back.
But then again.....who the gods have chosen to destroy,they first make run made or lose common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
He should run for President of Nigeria Gays and Lesbians in Diaspora. Nonsense

Gayism is a NO-NO in Nigeria. The moment he steps foot into Nigeria we shall demand for his arrest and prosecution for violating our laws.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
EVarn:
He is entitled to seek political office as a Nigerian citizen; and it would be intriguing to discover that if he actually contests,he may win.
Thats the power of being eccentric and a social scandal.
He will even be DISQUALIFIED by INEC because he would be facing criminal prosecution for being a practicing gay and convicted.

Any party that attempts to adopt him is as good as a dead party.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by EVarn(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He will even be DISQUALIFIED by INEC because he would be facing criminal prosecution for being a practicing gay and convicted.

Any party that attempts to adopt him is as good as a dead party.
You cannot prosecute and convict a person who was never caught in the act; its a technical issue.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
EVarn:
You cannot prosecute and convict a person who was never caught in the act; its a technical issue.
According to Anti Same Sex Marriage Act, gay association, meeting, marriages, union etc is a crime. His association with Gay groups is enough to convict him. Not to talk of his gay relationship that he is into.

In fact, he'll be jailed without trial...
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by danemenike: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Until then....
Contact Engr. Daniel for your building/structural design. We also buy and build houses for clients outside Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Blue3k(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
This would be interesting watching.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Haba that'll be cruelty taken too far.

The dude is entitled to his opinion though we know he can't win any election in naija....not in the immediate future but maybe in 2099 which doesn't seem likely too.

Dude? Which kin dude are Yu talkin about kwa? Man dat wants to Bleep man? undecided
Dat one is not man o.. Damn he's not even a human. Again. I don't know why they're lettin ANIMALS breathe. IT is not entitled to anything. It should tear its hair out, eat it's faeces, and then Bleep itself to death.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
EVarn:
I think I will pick a homosexual over a murderer without even batting an eyelash; dont you think it is you who should be lynched for formenting thoughts of murder and frame-up?,if you can think of it,then you can actually do it.
Who then is the greater animal between the two of you?

Hey..uhm.. Its okay if you're unwanted by the female population (prolly because of serious facial disadvantages or outright stupidity) Whatever the reason, I feel for you okay, I really do. You can cry on my shoulders anytime. Just don't quote me again. Mehn... Animals be running free in NL these days... *wipes tears*
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Blue3k(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masikay:

Hey..uhm.. Its okay if you're unwanted by the female population (prolly because of serious facial disadvantages or outright stupidity) Whatever the reason, I feel for you okay, I really do. You can cry on my shoulders anytime. Just don't quote me again. Mehn... Animals be running free in NL these days... *wipes tears*

Lol you sound demented. Religion makes you guys into blood thirsty savages. How can you call someone ugly when youre not showing face. Anyway Nigerian are funny want to hunt gays but won't chase down real threats to society.

Gays are literally minority of humanity and will always be. Most of humanity wI'll never be gays in either. Hence why humanity still exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol you sound demented. Religion makes you guys into blood thirsty savages. How can you call someone ugly when youre not showing face. Anyway Nigerian are funny want to hunt gays but won't chase down real threats to society.

Okay if you're hearing sounds after reading... You are the demented one. Secondly, what part of "don't quote me again" didn't you understand?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Blue3k(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masikay:

Okay if you're hearing sounds after reading... You are the demented one. Secondly, what part of "don't quote me again" didn't you understand?

If your taking phase literally you need to go back to school. You told other guy that. Lol get your glasses. Anyway peace blood thirsty zealot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Blue3k:

If your taking phase literally you need to go back to school. You told other guy that. Lol get your glasses. Any peace blood thirsty zealot.

Oh no baby.. I was actually referring to all ANIMALS. Not just the other one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Ondo State Governorship Elections And Candidates That Won Since 1979 / Ondo Guber Election: Akeredolu Leads - Vanguard Newspaper / APC Hastening The Exit Of The South East From Nigeria. -EZEIFE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.