Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Can A Man Be A Make Up Artist In Naija - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can A Man Be A Make Up Artist In Naija (609 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Be A Make Up Artist In Naija by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Am trying to make some extra cash for myself, and a thinking of being a make up artist on the weekends. But some guys are saying it's kinda gayish. Would love to hear your opinions on the matter.
Re: Can A Man Be A Make Up Artist In Naija by Tomeseen(f): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Are you for real!. My dear 'to ba wo enu ake, o le je oyin inu apata'. The only obstacles I see is yourself. Be very very very good and you are making a name for yourself as the first male makeup artiste in your area.

Because know this you are not the first non-gay Nigerian male make-up artiste, he may not be resident in Nigeria but forget, if you look well sef, you will find one. Na people talk say if eye take patience look well, him go see nose.

At least you are swimming alone. Recognition for you is at the snap of a finger, what of the rest of us that have to work hard for recognition. Don't even get me started on male hair stylists.

There are lots of male celebrity that may or may not be gay, they ain't makeup artiste but they are labelled gay. Make them jump enter lagoon. Ehen. Ngwanu talk something else...
Re: Can A Man Be A Make Up Artist In Naija by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
@Tomeseen thanks very much for you words of encouragement, it is well received and will be put into use.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Rejects $2m Foreign Investment Deal. / Men: What To Wear To New Year’s Eve Party? / 75 Super Hot Black Braided Hairstyles To Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.