Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence (54667 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Make-up Artist Chidinma Ezenwelu Converts Herself To A Guy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by AnonymousIP: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

The make-up artist behind this lovely design, Chidinma Ezenwelu dropped these pictures and wrote : "

On this 1st of October 2017,We thank you God for all that is good,beautiful and delightful in our lives.We thank you for the marvels of the universe and the blessings you've bestowed on our country.We thank you for our big and little problems that help to keep us humble and human.Inspire us to share with open hands,the many blessings and gifts given us.May we manifest our gratitude not only with our lives,but by living lives of goodness and generosity.
Praise be to God,Amen!

HAPPY NEW MONTH and INDEPENDENCE.
Mgbakogu Blessing,thanks so very much for lending me your very warm and beautiful face for this work of art.Thanks for your time and cooperation. Remain blessed dear."

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/see-what-this-make-up-artist-did-with-this-face-to-celebrate-independence/

CC - Lalasticlala

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Tolexander: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
I pity her!

I pray make the eye no start to dey give her problem like Nigeria dey give her citizens problem!

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by eezeribe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Map of Nigeria is not worth drawing on one's face,it's even better to draw the map of Southern Sudan or Liberia....

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
I pity her!

Pity urself

I wish I can cut the grass from her body, shey u know the rest kiss

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Tolexander: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Pity urself

I wish I can cut the grass from her body, shey u know the rest kiss
If wishes are horses, beggars will ride!

No need wishing again, you can take a knife/cutlass to pierce through your phone screen and have the grass cut.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by AnonymousIP: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chidinma Ezenwelu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
If wishes are horses, beggars will ride!

No need wishing again, you can take a knife/cutlass to pierce through your phone screen and have the grass!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by akinade28(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Creatvity on point and artistry,, I love creative people

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Tolexander: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by adadike281(f): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Indeed, nobody ugly for this life. okwa ego n'akpari madu. Beautiful work of art!

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by MhizzAJ(f): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Very creative
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by yomibelle(f): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
What an irony

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yawn
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Hanabian: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fûck Nigeria and her stūpid independence!!!
Independence from what exactly? Bunch of fucktards parading themselves as one country when deep down, no one gives a fùck!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
I like this kiss
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by AburoBuhari: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
creative but make she pray against forces of Nigeria led by my Bros Ègbón Buhari

*AburoBuhari*
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by castrol180(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
She remember her origin...when her fore fathers descended from monkey. She possesses a monkey genetical make up.
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Sijo01(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Creativity! She tried.
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by priscaoge(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
It's beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by JoshMedia: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Alright
Have heard you share...

Just check my signature
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by ubisco: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

The make-up artist behind this lovely design, Chidinma Ezenwelu dropped these pictures and wrote : "

On this 1st of October 2017,We thank you God for all that is good,beautiful and delightful in our lives.We thank you for the marvels of the universe and the blessings you've bestowed on our country.We thank you for our big and little problems that help to keep us humble and human.Inspire us to share with open hands,the many blessings and gifts given us.May we manifest our gratitude not only with our lives,but by living lives of goodness and generosity.
Praise be to God,Amen!

HAPPY NEW MONTH and INDEPENDENCE.
Mgbakogu Blessing,thanks so very much for lending me your very warm and beautiful face for this work of art.Thanks for your time and cooperation. Remain blessed dear."

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/see-what-this-make-up-artist-did-with-this-face-to-celebrate-independence/

CC - Lalasticlala
non sense
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by mikehelp: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Her face dey like horror movie
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Efewestern: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Map of Nigeria is not worth drawing on one's face,it's even better to draw the map of Southern Sudan or Liberia....

Never in my life have I seen people with so much hate for a country and her people, it's not a must to comment on every thread regarding Nigeria independence .

Even if everything seems bleek, Nigeria is still my country and my home.

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by ubisco: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
ubisco:
non sense
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Oh, really? Who knew?!

Mind you, Nigeria already had her INDEPENDENCE 57 years ago. So, I think you should be more concerned about having your own INDEPENDENCE from the spirit of cretinism and stvpidity.

You've suffered enough.
Tozara

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by SillyMods: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
eezeribe:
[/s]
Cry cry baby

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by UnknownT: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
That Carpet grass abi na Whistling Pine wey she tie for boobs, no go dey scratch her?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by SillyMods: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
mikehelp:
Her face dey like horror movie
Show us yours.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
All i knw is makeup artists no go mk heaven
Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by ipobarecriminals: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
shocked daughter of Eve.Make wind nor comot Dat leaf sha, make fowl yansh nor show

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence by Kadinaz: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Olosho cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants / Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.