Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) (54388 Views)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by erunzy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

of course nobody deserves to get hurt because of their hard earned money/property...in my post which you quoted, I explicitly said that the only justifiable scenario for jungle justice is if the perpetrator committed murder or gravely injured the victim...barring such cases, killing a human being for theft is outrightly barbaric..
Mumu go and sleep. so u will wait until they kill u. shm
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by sallylet(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
Shey Lagos State Police Commissioner tweeted that there was no case of any person who was burnt alive?

Naija eeeh, they can lie ba...

Police are good at only extorting money from innocent citizens. Police force have to be scrap out
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by ceasare: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
luvinhubby:
Eko no dey smile with robbers. sad

Jungle justice appears to be the only real justice in Nigeria, it should be extended to thieving politicians also.

Gbam!! make oluwa bless u
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Yyeske(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Lagosians are the secretary when you want to book appointment with God.
Onitsha and Aba people are the chairmen, even if I detaste jungle justice, those muggers should learn
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by WiseFool2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

There President is Rivers State
Rivers dey learn for were warri dey.
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Laredojohn(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
shinarambo1:

Its that not the same spot a Nairalander posted how a brother of his friend was stabbed in the neck/murdered just for a sansung phone?
Yea...same spot am sure it's same gang..
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by adellam16(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
blizzcelebTv:
The 7 years old boy allegedly burnt to death in lagos as broadcasted by everyone on the Internet is a man in his mid twenties. The day he was caught and burnt to death, he and his gang tried to rob a pedestrian and the pedestrian got injured by the way. Then he called on to people for help who later pursued the Alleged "7 year old boy and his gang but caught the Alleged "7 year old boy.

This woman in the video was one of the victims of the brutal attack of the boy and his gang.

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNHfAH4e3hs
ode the guy Is not a 7yr old. Stop seeking traffic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by agrovick(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
As long as justice is meted out on the real culprits, I've no problem.

I still vividly remember the event of September last year when hired assassins killed a neighbor of mine, to think my room is just a couple of steps up the stairs from the man's room, the feeling of helplessness knowing if those idiots decide to wipe out everyone that was going to be my last night on earth.

Tragic memories.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by bejeria101(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
jesse8048:
Which way my country men? Though I dnt support jungle justice nor partake in it but sometimes it's good for them so that others will learn. The only day I will partake in jungle justice is if it's a senator, governor, president, house of rep member and other political thieves that is involved.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by bejeria101(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
jesse8048:
Which way my country men? Though I dnt support jungle justice nor partake in it but sometimes it's good for them so that others will learn. The only day I will partake in jungle justice is if it's a senator, governor, president, house of rep member and other political thieves that is involved.

The others u mentioned never learn,thats why the people mete out jungle justice. Its a pity that the way the society has chosen to solve its problems compounds the issue the more.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thet bread girl in the background, wanna do an Orisaguna undecided By the way, kill them all. The world is becoming too polluted sad
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by delerx(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Not only that, all liars cannot inherit the kingdom of God.
OgidiOlu3:
I watched the video and just one thought came to my mind - Why do Nigerian bloggers lie so much? How could you have lied that a 7-year old boy was burnt for stealing garri just to get traffic to your blog? Make una fear God o. You'll never be successful by posting and spreading lies o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by brimoknight(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
I watched the video and just one thought came to my mind - Why do Nigerian bloggers lie so much? How could you have lied that a 7-year old boy was burnt for stealing garri just to get traffic to your blog? Make una fear God o. You'll never be successful by posting and spreading lies o.

And I argued with my friend on this same issue. I let him win for d sake of friendship.
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by SantaDomino(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Imagine if this woman was ur mother, won't you still partake? Imagine in that 3yrs she was recuperating from the matchete cut, all the expenses of the house fell on ur #15,000 salary and at a time, u were evicted from ur house becos of unpaid rent. The day they were caught, ur mother confirmed that he was the person that matcheted her, I ask again, won't you participate
jesse8048:
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by jesse8048(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
SantaDomino:
Imagine if this woman was ur mother, won't you still partake? Imagine in that 3yrs she was recuperating from the matchete cut, all the expenses of the house fell on ur #15,000 salary and at a time, u were evicted from ur house becos of unpaid rent. The day they were caught, ur mother confirmed that he was the person that matcheted her, I ask again, won't you participate

I don't respond to mention but carefully go through my submission again. Thanks
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Litmus: 1:27am On Nov 21, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Unfortunately the lies has become online truth. So much crap from all over Africa is routinely unloaded to YouTube and blamed on Nigeria just for hits, it is such a disgusting and cowardly attitude. Nigeria needs to take action somehow no mater how futile it may seem to curb this blackening of our Nation. We have so much work to do to enlighten our people and tackle our very own real horrors without being burdened by the horrors of others in Africa. Gods help me but the blogger who first posted these lies should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as example.
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by damadecutie(f): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2017
willi926:

Am just saying an advice grin
tch....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.