Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (57318 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's written :

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV

Temitope Joshua is a fake prophet. So fake.

Jonah's case is a way different. God demanded repentance from the people of Nineveh, or else they would perish. The people repented and asked for mercy, And God spared them. How does that relate to American Election?

Keep deceiving your brainwashed , gullible followers.
Let the magic continue.

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
We don hear. That's for ur gullible fellow..

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by AreaFada2: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Haba? Ah ah.

They should take am easy na.

How can anybody hope to successfully twist this story? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by vivymako(f): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
I stand with Prophet TB Joshua. Its said that a prophet is not recognized or acknowledged in his own place..so I'm not surprised. We don't know what we have.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by themayor4542(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
treebuds:

This is not the only prophesy that he gave that actually came to pass. So many and I have no single doubt that God is using the prophet to deliver people or speak .
So for those who still want to doubt, I want you to understand that even at the time of Christ, there are doubting Thomas like you. I am praying that God come closer by using more people. I want to see more of God using more men like Tb Joshua to save souls.
I have seen the glory of God at my own time so what was written in the bible is as it is. Thank you Jesus for drawing us closer to you say by day.
More people like him? That means you want total destruction of mankind. More people like him means more con men capitalizing on the gullibility of people like you. No offense intended. But sometimes we've got to call a spade what it is. We all need to rise above our weakness and sentiments and smell what's cooking. This so called men of God are not men of God but men of their own pockets. These men are not called by God instead most of them are in to the self proclaimed ministry due to hunger and joblessness. Wake up people! And free your self from the grip of sycophants who calls themselves men of God.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by afbstrategies: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
What an artful con artist. Only a Nigerian 'man of God' will go this length to twist a failed prophesy. I pity the gullible. This man is a pathological l.iar who has no shame lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by klax(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Prophet don't get me angry you know I have recently be on your side for some good reason but on this pls Prophet don't say anything anymore it has failed and it has failed don't defend it. Jonah has nothing to do with this pls Prophet ok don't make me to start disliken you again the way I used to before pls.

How can you say people prayed to bring Satan a bloody sycophantic son of amagedon to power I don't get it. This statement you have just made its a slap to God authority so your church prayed for a new day Hitler to take over America is that what you are saying Pls Prophet don't annoys me this morning pls I beg you let bygone be bygone the prophecy was off target so let's forget it.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by stalinho(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
until the day.. Christians will know the real power in the Bible they're carrying.. people will stop deceptively extorting money from them.. all in the name of prophecy or ministration..

go to Church to pray and praise God... then keep a clean life.. obey God's commands, make a covenant with him,, keep it.. and you will have what you want..

it's hard though!!! but effective

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by leofab(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
The man is a cow.. so who will have challenges ??
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
altitudee:

I Understand your view on this...
Just as I have said: discerning of the spirit is all we need...David was made king through the vision/prophesy of God to Samuel (Samuel was a Prophet)... There is no limits to what u can prophecy about... Saul was made king through what? before the birth of Samson there was a prophesy about what?....I'm not God therefore I cannot judge neither say of what power he has prophecy.... However if the True Christians continue to distance themselves from the building of a nation and Leadership Position that will enable them to put the country in a right part then, we will have other wise in this nation...Thanks.

Exactly my brother as pastor preach Good will message let the lawyers in your church go out and take leadership position and also take up cases to defend with the fear of God and not after money let the business women go out get charity done with love not about pride of money she is donating because some people donate in pride not with love has but sincere LOVE e. t. c Jesus came to do one job for us as being martyrs was not concern about earthly things but we Christian should dominate the earth in our different role or field in life and let Christ life reflect any where genuine christian find yourself we ALL can't be pastors we all have different calling on earth bring Christ in all you do.until we come out of your COMFORT ZONE we will same thing will keep happening.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by planetx: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Most of these Nigerian so called men of God are conmen and scam artists, who are able to deceive their gullible followers due to the high level of poverty and hunger in the land. There was one that predicted that British prime minister David Cameron will not be reelected but kept mum when he was reelected only to come out when he resigned after the brexit vote to say see I told you so my prophesy was accurate.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by IamProfessorval(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
anetuno:
I am predicting that a new president will be sworn in in the US come January 2017. Let's see who can fast and pray to change God's mind grin

Haha, do you realise that Trump may die before January?
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Almand: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Some so call Christian all the worst enemy of Christianity. If this man quick quiet and allow his blunder to blow over will he stop having believing in his prophecy ?
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Princewell2012(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
EmmaOgbu:
Thank God is Trump

Hmmm base on the example he gave now using nineveh, hmm is Hillary Clinton now a Devil? Am just asking? And why would God changed the prophesy? Is Donald trump now a messiah? I think prophet TB Joshua is not telling the truth. Or something has gone wrong somewhere.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
planetx:
Most of these Nigerian so called men of God are conmen and scam artists, who are able to deceive their gullible followers due to the high level of poverty and hunger in the land. There was one that predicted that British prime minister David Cameron will not be reelected but kept mum when he was reelected only to come out when he resigned after the brexit vote to say see I told you so my prophesy was accurate.
about TB Joshua I have check is CV concerning prophesy and life most of his prophesy comes to pass you can google that and what's going one is is ministry BUT we all always forget he is just a man not spirit being he can make mistake that doesn't make him a fake person check is track record before coming to conclusion.check your Bible only Christ was perfect every other even Peter deny Christ but did other brethen told him since he deny Christ he was fake after Christ departed earth capital NO so Let's judge issue well not with sentiments. read GOD general"by Robert liardon you will see challenges other Greta men of God face we are all human only God is perfect All we need is Grace
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Fourwinds: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
go and sit some where ...ur prophesy didn't come to pass
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by TheSpellChecker: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
toltee4real:
Dats is the business. sharpman.

My problem with all this SO CALLED MEN of God is that even when they are cut red handed stealing or sleeping with another man's wife they will liken it to BIBLE, enough bible quote go come out sharp sharp.

My problem with you is that it seems you don't know the difference between cut and caught. grin
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by crisycent: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
cool

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by kennyboydouglas: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ride on my prophet. I believe you to the core. I totally agree with all you said. And I use this medium to declare that every negative prophesy on my head shall be reversed to a positive breakthrough through the God of T.B Joshua. AMEN. Remain blessed prophet T.B Joshua. Cheers!
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Edusouls(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
HtwoOw:
Shame has departed from them

yessoo my brother,u don talk am finish..
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Edusouls(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Spaxon:
Sometimes I wonder if this MOG thinks that we are animals...

sha we are in a zoo already na
so he could do anything...
yesoo i feel ur comment, we re in the zoo,so we are taken as animals...
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Tonason: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
You can decieve the whole world, but not me, God knows the end from beginning, that is why He is Omniscience God. Repent or you will perish in Hell.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Redhot111(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hillary's supporters didn't pray ryt? Oga prophet, I like d fact dat u are good at giving, bt on this issue I jst expect u to keep quiet.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kai dis man can lie. I pity those people Wey dey follow am blindly cry cry cry cry
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Edusouls(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
i didnt know this man could be so shameless..you openly carried a prophecy that a woman came out narrowly victorious, in front of thousands of audience with the video still online.and now prayer turned it around.does prayer turn around prophecy?
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by lottomkyes200: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Very true that it is reveal means it can be change if prayers are made.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by aiksneffects: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by aiksneffects: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
It's written :

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV

Temitope Joshua is a fake prophet. So fake.

Jonah's case is a way different. God demanded repentance from the people of Nineveh, or else they would perish. The people repented and asked for mercy, And God spared them. How does that relate to American Election?

Keep deceiving your brainwashed , gullible followers.
Let the magic continue.

TB Joshua rebuked by a legitimate pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ2qQ3dZU
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Princewell2012(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dongreat:
I said it and will keep saying it " God has nothing to do with politics". While God plan is for every soul to be saved and influenced by the Holy Spirit, Politics aims at saving just a few of same philosophy and greatly controlled by men.
There are certain things that will make me to dislike any prophet and getting involved in politics is one of them. Teach your members the Christ way, "To Be Like Christ", and leave politics for politicians. "Give to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to him"
And to be sincere to ourselves, Christians, if Hillary had won it's no prophesy but, clever prediction. The man who saw the fall of the "twin tower" is what I called true prophesy.

Ps: TB J has gave corrected prophesy before but this one is certainly wrong and very controversial.

In the first place, why must God proffered trump over Hillary? Does it mean that trump is now a saint? I don't get it. Like you rightly said, which i myself also believed. What business does God have with politics? He is even using nineveh as an example, so those who belong to the democratic party, i mean Hillary party, do they not also prayed that God should make Hillary to win?
2 is Hillary Clinton now a devil that American chooses to pray against her? Hmmm

you see, they used to say that you will needs ninety nine lies to cover up one lie. This is the case of prophet Tb Joshua. I also respect him so much but the best thing he need to do now is to keep quiet, and close his mouth over this issue.

Hmm they says nomather how many kilometers lies travels, truth will always catch up with him withen a minute.

So there is no need to worry so much, by their fruits we shall continue to know them.
We actually shares the same insight. God bless you.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Kingsley1000(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
ole soyinka come and lie ur own
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by jumpandpas(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

My friend, you should go and sleep. SCOAN = Satanic Church Of All Nations.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by jumpandpas(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
lathrowinger:
He is a real man of God. Am a Muslim and I do believe him... he is far better of other pastors in Nigeria. Prophet tb Joshua and Father mbaka the real chosen... believed it or not.

What are the characteristics of a real man of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.