Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Mercy Rocks Her New Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Rocks Her New Look (6237 Views)

Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji rocks Her Natural Hair (photos) / Genevieve Rocks Her Natural Hair - Cute or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2009
asscend:

Mercy has cut her hair and earned money from it. How much have you earned from all the hair do's you have been doing? The answer is none. She is doing her job and her job discription demanded that she cut her hair for that role.
Nigerians, learn to appreciate your own and stop the bashing. Mercy Johnson is hot hot hot and guys cant deny that. All the bashing Mercy gets is from guys who really want her but cant get her. How different is she from Jennifer LOpez or other stars who flaunt their bodies or cut their hair? Do you also bash those ones?
Learn to celebrate Nigerian beauties who are doing a great job in different fields. Mercy is still the best in what she does.

My point exactly.
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by ulua(f): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2009
mercy

Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by Radiant(f): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
This colour is better than that red. But I prefer her with long hair/weave/wig cheesy
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by lovemoi2(f): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2009
why do you guys get mad when people bash celebrities? what is the point of being a celebrity if people wunt say good or bad things about you as i always say if a celebrity hates people talking about them, they should quit

yeah we get it they are making money and some of us are maybe not, but if i see something i dont like i will bash

mercy johnson's hair looks terrible with the red color
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by 9ja4eva: 2:13am On Nov 18, 2009
Sexy chic
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by jalether(m): 2:54am On Nov 18, 2009
She looks raggedy as hell with the whole red stuff, only Amber Rose can get away with hairstyle like that cool
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by shetani: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
is it my malaria, or is this babe really UGLY embarassed
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
The short hair suits her facial structure.
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by Tolulop001(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
very ugly dark skin IBO thing. No onders I QUIT dating Nigerian womens angry(no ofeinse)
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by Tolulop001(f): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

very ugly dark skin IBO thing. No onders I QUIT dating Nigerian womens angry(no ofeinse)

Mr Cork you too dey form jare! grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 24, 2011
too much cowbell kiss
Re: Mercy Rocks Her New Look by fyomer: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2011
Mercy Johnson is the best Nigerian actress so far.Name it:shes is just 100% with any character.Keep it up girl,irrespective of bad belles you are just soaring higher and higher[size=8pt][/size][flash=200,200][/flash][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Daughter / (PICS) Katy Perry Twerks In A Bikini On A Yacht / Linda Ikeji Future Husband Finally Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.