Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues (17800 Views)

Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by queenfav(f): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Damfostopper:
and you forget dat Techno owns infinix n gionee.... Techno r d ones producing that brand too
Pls don't mislead people...Tecno doesn't own gionee.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by queenfav(f): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mobsync:

Tecno, Infinix and iTel are all owned by Transsion Holdings. I am not sure but it is very possible that they also own Gionee. I doubt this part but it might be true.
Its impossible pls,Tecno and gionee are arch rivals.Besides Gionee is not in the same class as tecno,itel and infinix being that its an international brand.How many Tecno phones are featured on gsmarena,or have been reviewed by top tech sites in foreign countries?None!
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by Mobsync(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
queenfav:
Its impossible pls,Tecno and gionee are arch rivals.Besides Gionee is not in the same class as tecno,itel and infinix being that its an international brand.How many Tecno phones are featured on gsmarena,or have been reviewed by top tech sites in foreign countries?None!

You are right. Tecno does not own Gionee. I never said they did though. I only said they "might" and that was inspired by an article I read about Tecno and Gionee opening factories in India. I later confirmed that both companies were of different owners immediately after I wrote the post but I did not edit it.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by Akasejude: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
PLEASE MY CALIBRATOR GOT SPOILED OF TECHNO Driopad D8 . how much can I get a calibrator
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by avicky(f): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2017
tolexy007:
Infinix anytime anyday, Tecno is a poo
Infinix is poo. I have been using this same tab since October 2015. No problems, no scratches, still strong as ever.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by ashraffic: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
i got droidpad 8 II...nice phone but with time it get slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. chaaaaaiii. pls if u find solution to this, dont b shy to share[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by WinningEleven(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mynd44:
Please help.

I am hoping someone can help me understand Tecno or at least tell me what to do. I got a Droipad 8 around April (from Slot) and it was a really good tab. I loved the fact that it had a wide screen, it has a huge battery capacitance (5,000mah) and it took just about 90 minutes to charge from 0-100% and I thought I had found a device that could do all I wanted and it did until a night in August.

I plugged the tab and was using it when suddenly, it went off. I did everything I knew to try to put it on to no avail. All through the night, it was off until the next morning when I plugged it and saw that it was charging, I thought it was just something I missed only to discovered that the tab did not speed charge anymore.

I took it to thr nearest Slot store as the phone was under Warranty and they said they will have to return it to technology and it will take a month. I could not afford to hand it over then as I will need a replacement so I continued using it even though charging it was hell until end of September when it stopped charging completely and went off.

I took it to Slot to send to Tecno and bought another one. This was early October.

Fast foward to yesterday, the new tab stopped charging too. This time, no speed charge and even normal charge is hell as the tab discharges faster than it charges and the old one according to Slot is not ready yet.

Please what can I do?
Hmm.... OluwaMynd grin grin
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by Sugarcious(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Akasejude:
PLEASE MY CALIBRATOR GOT SPOILED OF TECHNO Driopad D8 .
how much can I get a calibrator
Where you able to solve the issue? I'm currently facing this calibrator on D8.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by Akasejude: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sugarcious:
Where you able to solve the issue? I'm currently facing this calibrator on D8.

yes perfectly
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by Sugarcious(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Akasejude:

yes perfectly
Thank God I saw this post. How did you solve it? How much did it cost you?
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by inveco(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Pls where can I get drioid pad 8 charging flex? Pls... I'm seriously in need of it. I'm base in warri. Thank you
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by timbros(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Droidpad 8 screen o. Please anyone with info on where I can purchase one should tell me biko.

I'm in PH.
Re: Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues by Sugarcious(m): 2:55am On Jul 09, 2019
timbros:
Droidpad 8 screen o. Please anyone with info on where I can purchase one should tell me biko.

I'm in PH.
Same issue here Bro.. Upper part of the screen is not working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Introduces BBM Voice Calls: Lets You Call BBM Contacts Free! / Which Apps Can Hide It Well? / What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.