Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) (1300 Views)

Adult Male Slant Back Gsd Available / PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD / New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) by bobbysaxy: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
She came in with international pet book and a document..she has also got tatoo on her ear...she is not cheap as parents are super top notch from russia..add me for video of pup and her parents while in russia and video of her in nigeria...her pictures were made early this mrng.call or whatsapp.08155560515 for pickup...pls hurrry before she is sold...not cheap at all...only ready buyers pls

Re: JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) by bobbysaxy: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2016
The book she came with

Re: JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) by bobbysaxy: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sellng
Re: JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) by LeSammy: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Well, I hardly comment on dog's sale threads but on careful observation (of the puppy), the number tattooed on her ear is different from the one in the certificate above

E6B803 is written on the certificate but another thing is tattooed on her ear....
I may be wrong, idk but who knows. .. their ways may be different in Russia as I definitely haven't imported from there smiley..

6 Likes

Re: JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) by AyobamiSky: 1:49am On Nov 21, 2016
LeSammy:
Well, I hardly comment on dog's sale threads but on careful observation (of the puppy), the number tattooed on her ear is different from the one in the certificate above

E6B803 is written on the certificate but another thing is tattooed on her ear....
I may be wrong, idk but who knows. .. their ways may be different in Russia as I definitely haven't imported from there smiley..
Make una continue, criticism crew.
See as u state ur talk but conspicously wrote "another thing". Mr. Observant, did it occur to you that just a single figure is diff and it cld b a human error?. Abi it occured to you but ur desire to criticise overwhelmed ur ability to remember what errors are?
Make una continue, d gain in this is what i dont know.
More grease to una elbow.
May pple like u never run out of oil( at least to fill up another man's lantern)
Re: JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) by aAK1(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2016
AyobamiSky:

Make una continue, criticism crew.
See as u state ur talk but conspicously wrote "another thing". Mr. Observant, did it occur to you that just a single figure is diff and it cld b a human error?. Abi it occured to you but ur desire to criticise overwhelmed ur ability to remember what errors are?
Make una continue, d gain in this is what i dont know.
More grease to una elbow.
May pple like u never run out of oil( at least to fill up another man's lantern)
how do you reason? part of the selling point of that dog is its mistake was made,its better you dont even bring up the tattoo on your ad. nice Gsd sha
Re: JUST Landed..long Coat4mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...(parernt Pix) by bobbysaxy: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2016
aAK1:
how do you reason? part of the selling point of that dog is its mistake was made,its better you dont even bring up the tattoo on your ad. nice Gsd sha
sorry the dog has been sold and on her way to ghana..by next week we will import her sister from litter...call or whatsapp.08155560515 if u wanna book down....3females left from that litter in russia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Hot Gsd For Sale / What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.