Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) (46452 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by talktonase(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
southniyikaye:
one thing is so rampant in Lagos.
Thugs impregnate all these hawkers and they in turn give birth and throw them into the street at a very tender age. They've seen things that are meant for adults alone,they've experienced hunger, hardship, ways and mode of stealing, exposed to Indian hemp,cigarette and the likes.

Just 3 weeks ago in my area,some women were slapping,stoning and beating a teenage boy,I think 12-13 of age. His offense, he comes to the area when there are no adults around and fingers the little girls in the area. He even forcefully try to penetrate a minor.
We need more than 40 juvenile houses in Lagos alone
how has kiri kiri faired? Failed justice system...
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
Meanwhile

Fayose got CHIEFTAIN Title.

Amaechi got Ministerial appointment.

GEJ became hero.

Tinubu is not the opposition leaders.

Saraki - Senate President

These are people also accused of stealing with proofs at some point.

I hope the stupid boy learn his lesson and stop stealing.

Useless nation.
You forgot to put Buhari forge certificate

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by internetgangste: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
segun400:
According to a Facebook user Moses Bamidele, the young boy pictured stole mobile phones and cash after attending Moses' father's Turbaning ceremony held yesterday, November 19th in Lagos. He was nabbed this morning.

See photos Below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/20/photos-young-boy-caught-in-lagos-after-stealing-phones-and-cash/
i find this hard to believe, how can he pretend to be one of you and pass the night in your house, under what circumstance can this take place?

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
The boy thief for nice area

If na orile... Alafia or iyana iba this one happen

Forgerrit...... Ul be on endtime airlines straight to wereva

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm!Another bonfire waiting 4 this teenage thief.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by SantaDomino(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ur cousin come una house, thief ur fone, u wan burn am before? I bet if its was someone from another tribe.. He won't enter to eat talk more of sleeping ova not to mention stealing a fone.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
I advise those blood suckers on the previous thread to lynch this thief.. after all thief na thief..kill him before he grows up to become a hardened thief...

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Social care sef no get who dey look after them and their own pikin no fit even pay for University fees so why would they invest their effort into another's
baby124:
Pickpockets are present all over the world. Gangs use kids for thing like this. I think his parents should be dealt with, rather than the poor boy. They need to hand the boy over to social care people.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
you don start thief at this age! shey u relate to small doctor?
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na present economy situation cause this oo. Some pikin dey steal b4 but not as much as this time. This hardship is really killing this country and our leaders need to do something about it b4 major of the small kids around would start carrying guns or joining cult group in the name of survival. May God help us oo
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
He should be lashed
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by fabienjoe: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
southniyikaye:
one thing is so rampant in Lagos.
Thugs impregnate all these hawkers and they in turn give birth and throw them into the street at a very tender age. They've seen things that are meant for adults alone,they've experienced hunger, hardship, ways and mode of stealing, exposed to Indian hemp,cigarette and the likes.

Just 3 weeks ago in my area,some women were slapping,stoning and beating a teenage boy,I think 12-13 of age. His offense, he comes to the area when there are no adults around and fingers the little girls in the area. He even forcefully try to penetrate a minor.
We need more than 40 juvenile houses in Lagos alone

Well said, brother. This is what happens where there's no social security. The poor are left to their own devices and children face extreme hardships and neglect. 99% of these children are never criminals. They are victims of an uncaring society. The only life they know is hardship, violence and crime. No one has ever shown them love. How can they love? This is where the yawning gap in the local government system is felt the most. There should be a system to care for extremely deprived children. This is usually handled at the local council level. A society is civilized only to the extent it looks after its weak. Of course children like this should never attend regular courts. There should be juvenile courts for them and even a conviction should not make them criminals. They should go for rehabilitation. Most that go through this still turn out to be responsible adults. The generation of our fathers have really destroyed this country.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by yommen: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
odogwu190:
Yoru na una way..always breaking n setting record...

I think you should mourn your brother that was executed in Sigapore just 2 days for traficking drugs while remebering to pray for over 80 others in prison in the same country for similar offence.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by teehves925(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2016
[url][/url]so sad. it d stuiation of d country dat lead by boy thinkin dat stealing is the best option for him to do., wat a pity maybe he his hungry or sumtin else.. only God can safe him ooooo...Pls lets join hands
n fight poverty in our generous country.. God bless Naija..
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2016
op u deserve dis kind of rope for ur hand n mouth for dat statement u mek abt d so call 7yrs old boy....
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by pamcode(m): 1:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Nigerians sha see as them tie the boy like christmas fowl.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2016
But why do they keep stealing. Atimes I imagine if this my phone is stolen how I would cope, because virtually all of my life survival contacts and works are in it. And somebody will just put his heart at the back and decide to snatch it from me.

When you catch them they turn sobber, when you beat them they call it jungle justice.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 21, 2016
modsRbastard:
I feel for the poor boy who has become a victim of poor decision made by two unscrupulous homosapien angry. cry

[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/WKSR0guN5HAtwLV4A5l7JTbW37WM2n_dFwERvrTBIsL6w6Je8P3dccgUbF4Sow=rwu-w245-h154[/img]

If only one could envisage life before coming... I for one would rather stay back.
Same here brother. . .same here. . .
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by snapshot: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2016
And he wants to be a senator when he grows up.just thinking share.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Oluwaseunshile(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2016
The boy should be given a little punishment, not to be tortured and set ablaze. Biko
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Wat happen to d small children of nowadays
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by feg123: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2016
God help us before things get out hand.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by neocortex: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Result of irresponsible parent throwing out kids to fend for themselves.
Police shouldn't just arrest this kid , the parent must be arrested as well.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by 900warriorz: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2016
derespect:
This is what happens wen festive period is near.

Don't be like the idiot boy
Check my signature and make ur legal money.

Sir, you don't have a signature.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Mustay(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
falconey:

thats the only that caught your attention?

Caught my attention too. You would have expected a Musa Bamidele if you understand what I mean.
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by miketayo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
derespect:
This is what happens wen festive period is near.

Don't be like the idiot boy
Check my signature and make ur legal money.

hope u knw u have no signature
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by odogwu190(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
yommen:

I think you should mourn your brother that was executed in Sigapore just 2 days for traficking drugs while remebering to pray for over 80 others in prison in the same country for similar offence.
smiles @least u no what u r dying for,not u guys that use to rape infant,steal nokia torch light,dis xmas u pple should try n hold meeting n talk to urself to grow up!!!
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by odogwu190(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
after north My brother fear south w.aste
confirm u no book,na just small thing differentiate them two,the north pple na#Ode#while the yoru pple na #Mumu#n u no say na small thing mumu take better pass Ode...
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2016
this one dem no kill am just happy,still pray that the young dude will change 4 gud not worst....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide / 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.